Replies: 7816
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:13:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Growing up

Started by Dove, November 12, 2022, 04:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

I remember having convos with my friends about the first female president and how its gonna have to be a certain kind of woman, and at the time there was no woman on the scene any of us felt had that.

And we said we would know her when we saw her.

">

She would make a damn fine first female US president.  And I feel like we are going to see her run one day.

Women were cheated with Harris being our first female VP.  Hopefully we can get it right with Lake.  I love the wall of Rosie behind her  ac_lovestruck
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=481157 time=1668289571 user_id=3266
I remember having convos with my friends about the first female president and how its gonna have to be a certain kind of woman, and at the time there was no woman on the scene any of us felt had that.

">

She would make a damn fine first female US president.  And I feel like we are going to see her run one day.

Women were cheated with Harris being our first female VP.  Hopefully we can get it right with Lake.  I love the wall of Rosie behind her  ac_lovestruck

Your country isn't ready for a female president Dove.

They'd rather see a Black man than a White woman.

Both major parties are hostile to the idea.

Just as Sarah Palin got torn to shreds go did Hillary Clinton

Dove

Quote from: "Joe HO Ho" post_id=481159 time=1668290841

">

Kari Lake is the one. Watch. She ain't no Sarah Palin or Hillary Clinton.

The spirit of Elizabeth Cady Stanton is smiling on THIS woman. :D

The thing is, Joe .....we dont want just any ole hag just to say we had a woman. Its gotta be the RIGHT woman.  And it just makes sense the "maga Republicans" would nominate a bad ass American female like Lake. The establishment already hates her.  Shes just gonna get more popular. Shes bringing solid policies and she mauls her opposition.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Joe HO Ho" post_id=481159 time=1668290841

">

Exactly how many visible minority or female prime ministers has your authoritarian hellhole of a country elected? Don't give me that appointee Kim Campbell who's party was reduced to 2 seats on her watch.

Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481165 time=1668292254 user_id=3214
Kari Lake is hot as fuck

She gives me butterflies  ac_wub

Especially when she smashes TVs with sledge hammers.

Biggie Smiles

I sure grow up every time I see her go in on the liberal vermin scum

Dove

I'm gonna laugh at Joe when this human missile shatters that presidential glass ceiling and then throws the trannies out of womanhood.

We have waited 100 years for this beautiful bitch. I hope all 3 of my daughters get to vote for her ♡

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=481175 time=1668292862 user_id=3266
I'm gonna laugh at Joe when this human missile shatters that presidential glass ceiling and then throws the trannies out of womanhood.

We have waited 100 years for this beautiful bitch. I hope all 3 of my daughters get to vote for her ♡

I've given up following

Did this wonderful Goddess when Arizona yet?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481181 time=1668293343 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=481175 time=1668292862 user_id=3266

I've given up following

Not yet.

They gotta take all the ballots to the top of the Sacred hill, send smoke signals to the ancients and receive word back via the chosen crane in this....the freest and fairest election ever in the universe.

There is absolutely NO establishment fuckery afoot whatsoever!

Dove

We already had the first black president btw. In case anyone already forgot.

">

Next black president is gonna be a Republican. WE have all the awesome minorities on team maga.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=481183 time=1668293474 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481181 time=1668293343 user_id=3214

I've given up following

Not yet.

They gotta take all the ballots to the top of the Sacred hill, send smoke signals to the ancients and receive word back via the chosen crane in this....the freest and fairest election ever in the universe.

Oh, so they're basically waiting for all the fake harvested ballots printed in the basement to make their way up to the counting stations when the security cameras just fail spontaneously

got it.

Blake masters already lost I'm told -- so how did they end up calling that race and not Kari's ?

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481187 time=1668294104 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=481183 time=1668293474 user_id=3266

Not yet.

Oh, so they're basically waiting for all the fake harvested ballots printed in the basement to make their way up to the counting stations when the security cameras just fail spontaneously

got it.

Blake masters already lost I'm told -- so how did they end up calling that race and not Kari's ?

Because Maricopa is putting up a fuss.....as they should.

Last I saw Lake was in the lead. Not by much though.

If Hobbs wins its gotta be fuckery. That moron refused to debate and that should have disqualified her.  She seemed too confident for someone who didnt respect the people enough to debate.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=481189 time=1668294371 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481187 time=1668294104 user_id=3214

got it.

If Hobbs wins its gotta be fuckery. That moron refused to debate and that should have disqualified her.  She seemed too confident for someone who didnt respect the people enough to debate.

Arizona is filled with all the liberal filth from California.  It's hopeless

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=481191 time=1668294808 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=481189 time=1668294371 user_id=3266

Arizona is filled with all the liberal filth from California.  It's hopeless

I wouldnt call it hopeless yet.

Its contaminated though. Shitty as that is.

"Hur der let's move out of this expense 3rd worlded shit hole to a better state. And RUIN it voting blew no matter who derpa der der!"  :yuk:

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview