The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Why the Democrats did better than expected

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2022, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

...because they did a better job of bribing their followers than the Republicans.

I know...the republicans will complain such as this well known figure, but that's the name of the game.

">

If you were a youngster and the governing party promised to pay off your student loans, why wouldn't you vote Democrat?

I'm not saying this is right or anything, but it seemed to be the clincher where a huge margin of Gen Z types came out to vote Democrats to pay off their student loans and kept their governance intact.

Feel free to agree or disagree. Not making a value judgement or anything.

But it seems to be a major reason why the Red Wave didn't materialize.

Anonymous

Bitch McConnell and Lindsay Gayham actively primarying non-MAGA candidates surely didn't help matters either. Want to tell me how Alaska is going?

Frood

It was just cheating again.... a variation of Drop and Roll tactics seen in 2020. I don't want to see an opposing party or parties stoop to the same.... and the Republican party is a number of factions in itself.

It's over. The goose is cooked. We're probably going to witness a lot of destruction from here on in....even more than we've seen in the last 7 plus years.

Accept it and make logical choices for your future.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481264 time=1668308445 user_id=1676
It was just cheating again.... a variation of Drop and Roll tactics seen in 2020. I don't want to see an opposing party or parties stoop to the same.... and the Republican party is a number of factions in itself.

It's over. The goose is cooked. We're probably going to witness a lot of destruction from here on in....even more than we've seen in the last 7 plus years.

Agreed. I sure as hell don't trust my own government and plan to conduct my affairs with as little input from them going forward as is feasible.

Let them waste their resources chasing me - I move faster than that lumbering, slovenly and corrupt beast ever could.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=481264 time=1668308445 user_id=1676

This is what my husband says. He refused to even vote.
<t></t>

Dove

The democrats didnt do good. They just did somewhat better than bad.

This narrative that republicans didnt do well is wrong. Republicans did really good. We gained.

This is gonna be an uphill battle. Just because we got psyched for some red wave that didnt happen doesnt mean we did bad.  And Trumps endorsements did fucking good.

Republicans fleeing blue states is a mistake. These people bail on their blue states guys and they go to red ones and vote. While we retreat. If that trend doesnt stop its gonna end up being Florida vs the country.

We should be heading into battle and fighting to take states for team red. We cant ignore this anymore. We cant compromise anymore. We need to aggressively spread the message and vote red in blue areas. We need to get involved.

Dems are well funded and organized. Js.

All this negative messaging doesnt align with hard facts and it's meant to discourage.

Here in Michigan Shitmer may have won....but not by much, and she was sweating it. They were scared of Dixon. EVEN with the abortion shit being pushed....Dixon didnt lose by much. Every Michigander who leaves is giving in to defeat when we need to fight harder. We need to interact with our citiots.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Mostly because they pushed pro-trump candidates, and they got their asses kicked now we will see a return to a more traditional conservative pre-trump Republican party.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: weebles post_id=481537 time=1668420906 user_id=2191
Mostly because they pushed pro-trump candidates, and they got their asses kicked now we will see a return to a more traditional conservative pre-trump Republican party.

Not a chance. Trump himself is a liability, but turning the GOP into a working class party was a genius move. There is no room for two globalist, war mongering parties. If dickheads like Mitch McConnell can't accept that he should join the Democrats.

weebles

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481541 time=1668424303 user_id=2191
Bill Maher in top form here.

">

Never heard of him! Fuck off with your political crap!

weebles

Cool the let's get into religion it's very much like politics  lol  :laugh:

">

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481548 time=1668425706 user_id=2191
Cool the let's get into religion it's very much like politics  lol  :laugh:

">

Get a fucking life dipstick!

Breakfall

It's insignificant cunts like yourselves that fuck forums up the arse! You're brainwashed and fucking irrelevant in situation life.

Breakfall

Your politics has fuck all to do with the longevity of this forum as a whole. The sooner you realise this, the most likely I, Breakfall, doesn't have to err on caution around flimsy forum fucking rules! Arsehole!

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview