The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Why the Democrats did better than expected

Started by Anonymous, November 12, 2022, 09:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Your politics has fuck all to do with the longevity of this forum as a whole. The sooner you realise this, the most likely I, Breakfall, doesn't have to err on caution around flimsy forum fucking rules! Arsehole!

Breakfall

American politics can fuck off for good as far as I'm concerned! I'm sick and tired of hearing about insignificant shit!

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481554 time=1668427754 user_id=2191
">

LOL

You must be the forum idiot! Gotcha!

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481558 time=1668428276 user_id=2191
I know ain't it cool?

You're a nerd! Nerds ain't cool. That much is elementary reasoning...

Breakfall

Most of you fucking idiots are a laugh. You've done nothing in life....and yet you're so, so vocal. Hahahaaa...fuck off, sit down and shut the fuck up! Nobody on this entire forum has my mettle or has done the political crimes that I did to save families.

weebles

Good you are getting it...life is joke and no matter what we do, and it means nothing that is the best part...most never get there :)

Can you believe will be taking care of you in old folk's homes, teaching your kids and grandkids and have a voting majority.

">

Breakfall

Quote from: weebles post_id=481568 time=1668429278 user_id=2191
Good you are getting it...life is joke and no matter what we do, and it means nothing that is the best part...most never get there :)

And yet I'm the military fucker that gets things done whilst you fat cunts garble bullshit?

Breakfall

And not a single fucking member here has my courage! You're a bunch of fucking nerds!

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=481537 time=1668420906 user_id=2191
Mostly because they pushed pro-trump candidates, and they got their asses kicked now we will see a return to a more traditional conservative pre-trump Republican party.

Brother, the Republicans did a lot better in 2022 than they did in 2020. They got between five and six muillion more votes than the democRATs. That did not translate into seats. Nor surprise there.

It aint the MAGA pro working class wing of the party that is getting it's ass kicked. That is the most energized base in the US. Sen. Josh Hawley said it's the old Bush/McCain/Romney/McConnell wing of the party that's dead and has become a millstone around the necks of the GOP. When your 'agenda' is cave to Big Pharma on insulin, cave to [Sen. Chuck] Schumer on gun control & Green New Deal ('infrastructure'), and tease changes to Social Security and Medicare, you lose," Hawley wrote over the weekend.

The democRATS didn't do much better than expected because folks support high inflation, open borders, social media colluision, energy dependence and hormone blockers for kiddies. Just like Justine didn't win the last two elections on his record of destroying the middle class.

Lokmar

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Stupid kids voted democrat because they thought they would get student loan forgiveness and they got thrown under the bus the day after the election BWA  HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Life is too short to be in a hurry

Oerdin

A big part of why stupid 20 somethings voted for Biden is Dems would supposedly give them $20,000 to repay student loans.  That recently got declared unconstitutional and void.  Dems played them for the fools they are by promising them free things which they knew would get ruled illegal a week after the election.

">

Reply Print
User actions

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview