The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=496483 time=1679944953 user_id=3389
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496482 time=1679944337 user_id=3351
I predict this Nashville school shooter is a fukin DUDE!

I saw a headline. A female shooter.

A twenty eight year old woman killed three kids and three adult staff members at a Christian school.

Lokmar

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496482 time=1679944337 user_id=3351
I predict this Nashville school shooter is a fukin DUDE!

Nope. My point was that they SAID it was a woman, but its not. Its a fukin dude.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=496487 time=1679952142 user_id=3390

A twenty eight year old woman killed three kids and three adult staff members at a Christian school.

If I could, I'd round up every fucking faggit on the planet and gasssssss em like a jew.

DKG

Lokmar is correct. The killer was a trans female.

Nashville school shooting: Trans woman who murdered three kids was ex-student who made 'manifesto' and maps of building

The attacker was shot dead by police after a confrontation with officers following the assault at the Covenant School. She was armed with two assault-type rifles and a pistol.

https://news.sky.com/story/nashville-school-shooting-five-killed-including-three-children-12843695">https://news.sky.com/story/nashville-sc ... n-12843695">https://news.sky.com/story/nashville-school-shooting-five-killed-including-three-children-12843695#

Oerdin

Yep, we had a Loony Troon shoot up a Christian school killing six people (three elementary school kids, and three elderly unpaid volunteers) in what police say was a "targeted attack".  You can bet left wing trans ideology is going to be the motivation as was hatred and delusions as with everything left wing.

Lokmar

Most likely, this dude went to a Christian School where he learned that being a faggit was evil and he blames them for making him feel guilty about his evil. Its a sickening thing that he took out 2 innocent children. The only comfort here is he will rot in hell forever where he belongs. He was never gonna be a woman and pretending he was anything other than what God made him only brought him further misery.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=496472 time=1679906095 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=496463 time=1679887041 user_id=3396

Who would want to own a business in a city run by anarchists.

With the right kind of anarchists, I'd love it.

Anarchism has many different factions and ideas.

Anarchists of any type are no friends of independent business owners.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=496501 time=1679979562 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=496472 time=1679906095 user_id=1676

With the right kind of anarchists, I'd love it.

Anarchism has many different factions and ideas.

Anarchists of any type are no friends of independent business owners.

Anarcho-Capitalists are.... so are Voluntaryists and Libertarian....
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

It appears I was wrong on this and had the trannyism backwards. On a side note, this is a good reason to kill all the women pretending to be men too!

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496512 time=1680016984 user_id=3351
It appears I was wrong on this and had the trannyism backwards. On a side note, this is a good reason to kill all the women pretending to be men too!

She prefers he/him.

DKG

A prominent independent journalist who has worked doggedly to expose government overreach online received an unexpected visit from the Internal Revenue Service earlier this month. The IRS happened to darken Matt Taibbi's doorstep the same day he testified before Congress about the weaponization of the federal government.

Taibbi has been instrumental in the curation and publication of the Twitter Files, which have served to expose the exertion of control by the federal government over speech and information online in recent years.

In one instance, he detailed the "constant and pervasive" communications between Twitter and the FBI concerning what narratives to quash and what claims to censor. He also documented the efforts of California Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff's office to silence the free press and remove unfavorable content on the platform.

On March 9, Taibbi testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government.

The purpose of the committee, according to its chairman, Rep. Jordan, is to investigate recent violations of Americans' First Amendment rights by the federal government as well as the Biden administration's apparent bias against conservatives.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/jim-jordan-demands-answers-from-irs-after-it-sent-an-agent-to-twitter-files-journalists-home?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-03-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jim-jorda ... Engagement">https://www.theblaze.com/news/jim-jordan-demands-answers-from-irs-after-it-sent-an-agent-to-twitter-files-journalists-home?utm_source=theblaze-7DayTrendingTest&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Afternoon%20Auto%20Trending%207%20Day%20Engaged%202023-03-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%207%20Day%20Engagement

DKG

PayPal's founding COO, venture capitalist, and "The Diversity Myth" author David Sacks said that the United States has become a "co-belligerent" in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

Sacks backed up his statement about the "proxy war of choice" by noting that the United States is providing money, weapons, and intelligence.

Sacks highlighted the United States' controversial actions of "painting targets" on Russian generals' backs and bragging about providing intelligence used to sink the Moskva, a Russian flagship. Beck responded by asking listeners to imagine the reaction if Soviet political leader Leonid Brezhnev had taken similar actions during the Vietnam War.

"We engaged in a series of actions going back to 2008 that the Russians viewed as highly provocative," Sacks said, adding that Russia repeatedly warned that attempts to bring Ukraine into NATO were "categorically unacceptable."

"We have these crusaders at the State Department who just want to continue expanding NATO," Sacks said.

The United States' reaction to the Soviet Union attempting to put nuclear weapons in Cuba in 1962 is comparable to Russia's reaction today to attempts to bring Ukraine into NATO, according to Sacks. He said both moves, from the perspective of the respective countires, could be considered an "intolerable security threat."

DKG

"We engaged in a series of actions going back to 2008 that the Russians viewed as highly provocative," Sacks said, adding that Russia repeatedly warned that attempts to bring Ukraine into NATO were "categorically unacceptable."

"We have these crusaders at the State Department who just want to continue expanding NATO," Sacks said.

The United States' reaction to the Soviet Union attempting to put nuclear weapons in Cuba in 1962 is comparable to Russia's reaction today to attempts to bring Ukraine into NATO, according to Sacks. He said both moves, from the perspective of the respective countires, could be considered an "intolerable security threat."

Herman

2023 federal budget makes it clear the Liberals are never going to deliver a balanced budget to Canadian taxpayers, despite repeated claims they would, starting in 2015.

That means Canadians will be paying for Trudeau's deficits long after he's gone.

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=496522 time=1680030357 user_id=3390

Way before 2008.... late 90's....

NATO has behaved atrociously in regards to Russia. Had they not, Russia and the entire world would have been better for it.
Blahhhhhh...