The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Politics/Religion Consolidated Megathread Extravaganza

Started by Blazor, November 15, 2022, 12:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=500889 time=1684206943
Yeah, took them long enough, I'd worked out that much for myself years ago.

A lot of taxpayer money and political priorities wasted on something we all knew was poppycock

Anonymous

Quote from: DKG post_id=500953 time=1684260927 user_id=3390
Quote from: Guest post_id=500889 time=1684206943
Yeah, took them long enough, I'd worked out that much for myself years ago.

A lot of taxpayer money and political priorities wasted on something we all knew was poppycock

What I do know is the next time I catch someone out in the real world singing the praises of Billary Clithorn, I'll have an open and shut case as to either how ill-informed they are.

Or how outrageous a cunt they are, one or the other. Either way I'm going to enjoy destroying their narrative.  ac_biggrin

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=500965 time=1684280326
Quote from: DKG post_id=500953 time=1684260927 user_id=3390

What I do know is the next time I catch someone out in the real world singing the praises of Billary Clithorn, I'll have an open and shut case as to either how ill-informed they are.

Or how outrageous a cunt they are, one or the other. Either way I'm going to enjoy destroying their narrative.  ac_biggrin

The Clintons left a a lot of problems for future generations.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=501001 time=1684316682 user_id=3390
Quote from: Guest post_id=500965 time=1684280326

Come on, I'm sure Chelsea isn't THAT bad...  :laugh3:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501143 time=1684524777 user_id=3409

She is fugly.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=501166 time=1684530953 user_id=3396

She is fugly.

A look at her before all the plastic surgery and there's no doubt that she's Web Hubbles kid!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501171 time=1684532924 user_id=3351
Quote from: Herman post_id=501166 time=1684530953 user_id=3396

She is fugly.

A look at her before all the plastic surgery and there's no doubt that she's Web Hubbles kid!

Nothing a few smacks upside the head with a shovel wouldn't fix. In fact you could stick her on a New York subway for a couple of hours; some Michael Jackson impersonator could sort it out.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

As long as she never becomes a political candidate.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=501292 time=1684671193 user_id=3390

Or someone who buys their influence.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Surprise! Receipts aren't proof of anything!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/3CGUywq1kheR/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/3CGUywq1kheR/

Media gets caught with it's pants down (again)... no suprise there. Media backpedals like crazy when woman produces receipt of the bike that was stolen from her (probably fearing Nick Sandman levels of financial inconvenience) aaaaaaand... voila! ...the faithful mob go full cognitive dissonance and anything remotely approaching a "we fucked up, we sorry" flies out the fucking window.

"All they were doing was arguing over a bike"... hey bitch, you know how much those e-bikes cost to buy? Of course you don't. You ever hear about speedy justice and a fair trial? Fuck no! You'd rather rant about "racism" from a position of privilege. sure that the mob will carry your water and we aren't supposed to comment on the inherent racism in your own rhetoric.

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Fetterman, doing his best Koopa impersonation....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXkVYFTifkxz/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXkVYFTifkxz/

Hey dickhead, we know thee deal about how speech (in your ears) sounds like Charlie Brown's schoolteacher, but you claimed an ability to read, so read this:

14th Amemdment, Section 4

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Nobody is questioning the debt, you bumblefuck. We ARE however adamant as fuck that you fiscally incompetent dribblers not be allowed to create MORE of it. Stop spending money, and you stop creating more debt... get it Gumby?

Fucks sake...

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Biden family and FBI scrambling to get out in front of the whistleblowers... something tells me we won't be seeing any hard hitting Town Halls from Steward Denethor any time soon....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWXUGGUyTxOA/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/hWXUGGUyTxOA/

Funny how no mention of this appears in Beijing Biden's tax records, innit? I thought at least he might have bothered to enter the $50,000 a month he was charging Hunter to live in a dwelling worth a tenth that price!  :laugh3:

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501346 time=1684748483 user_id=3409
Fetterman, doing his best Koopa impersonation....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXkVYFTifkxz/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/bXkVYFTifkxz/

Hey dickhead, we know thee deal about how speech (in your ears) sounds like Charlie Brown's schoolteacher, but you claimed an ability to read, so read this:

14th Amemdment, Section 4

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Nobody is questioning the debt, you bumblefuck. We ARE however adamant as fuck that you fiscally incompetent dribblers not be allowed to create MORE of it. Stop spending money, and you stop creating more debt... get it Gumby?

Fucks sake...

That is so fuckin pathetic. This shit has to be part of a plan to utterly destroy America.

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501331 time=1684736722 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=501292 time=1684671193 user_id=3390

Or someone who buys their influence.

Unfortunmately, that is already happening.

DKG

Two things that Trudeau's government do not want you to know:

1. Their obsession with our own emissions will not stop the climate from changing.

2. There will be enormous costs to lower Canada's emissions and it will be the middle class and the poor who will bear those costs.

Liberals attack parliamentary budget officer for telling truth

Every time Parliamentary Budget Officer Yves Giroux points out there are costs to Canadians because of the Trudeau government's climate action plan, Federal Environment Minister Steven Guilbeault, among other Liberals, blows a gasket.

His latest eruption is over Giroux's report released Thursday about the cost of the government's clean fuel regulations.

Guilbeault, called it "unbalanced," which is odd, since Giroux's report says many of the same things Guilbeault's ministry said in June 2022, in its impact analysis of the regulations.

They take effect in July, aimed at lowering the carbon intensity of gasoline and diesel fuel.

Giroux's main conclusion is that the CFR is regressive because the costs faced by lower-income families represent a larger percentage of their disposable income than higher-income households.

That's what Guilbeault's ministry said last year in its analysis of the CFR:

"Low-income households may be disproportionately affected by the Regulations as they may incur higher transportation costs relative to their income. Moreover, low-income households tend to have a lower ability to absorb higher fuel costs compared to high-income households."

The report said single mothers and seniors on fixed incomes, among others, would be particularly impacted.

Giroux said the CFR will increase the cost of gasoline by up to 17 cents per litre and the cost of diesel fuel by up to 16 cents per litre in 2030 — which he noted were upper-range estimates based on modelling by Guilbeault's ministry.

Giroux said the CFR will decrease Canada's GDP by up to 0.3%, or $9 billion, in 2030, with the economic impact varying by province, the same as Guilbeault's ministry said last year.

Giroux says the CFR is expected to lower Canada's greenhouse gas emissions by about 26 million tonnes annually by 2030, same as Guilbeault's ministry.

Guilbeault criticized Giroux for failing "to recognize the cost of climate change to Canadians, like extreme weather."

Except there won't be savings to Canadians from milder weather by lowering Canada's emissions —and certainly not by 2030 — because, as Giroux noted, [size=150]"Canada's own emissions are not large enough to materially impact climate change[/size] and therefore their reduction would not materially affect the Canadian economy ... Canada's primary means of limiting the economic costs of climate change are through participation in a globally coordinated emissions reduction regime."

On that point, Guilbeault's ministry said the same thing a year ago, noting, "the only way to effectively address climate change is through global action."

Guilbeault complained Giroux didn't factor in the potential cost savings to Canadians from future technological improvements to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

But to expect significant savings by 2030 from technologies not yet invented is a fantasy and, as Giroux's noted, while "numerous past technological changes have transformed economies — and societies — because they were so much cheaper than their predecessors, it is not predictable."

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-liberals-attack-parliamentary-budget-officer-for-telling-truth?fbclid=IwAR10TfEMiK5RpzbPKgU9ILMG1gev3thCPZM-pAAWBVIlrMfdK73Wbd7iXP0">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... 73Wbd7iXP0">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/goldstein-liberals-attack-parliamentary-budget-officer-for-telling-truth?fbclid=IwAR10TfEMiK5RpzbPKgU9ILMG1gev3thCPZM-pAAWBVIlrMfdK73Wbd7iXP0