Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Rant Of The Day; Skinny Ugly Easter Bunnies

Started by Anonymous, April 18, 2014, 03:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frost

Not bad today, I hope you're good, and the little guy had a good time today.

maybe next year he will have more fun :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Not bad today, I hope you're good, and the little guy had a good time today.

maybe next year he will have more fun :)

He'll soon be a year old Frosty. I will soon be returning to full time employment.

Frost

I know, that's why next year he will be more aware :)

I love kids, and how they look at things like Santa, and other Holiday things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I know, that's why next year he will be more aware :)

I love kids, and how they look at things like Santa, and other Holiday things.

Yep, next year he'll be in the terrible twos....I can't wait.

Frost

Sometimes they are not that terrible, usually when they are teens they are lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Sometimes they are not that terrible, usually when they are teens they are lol

Oh I was just kidding Frosty. Kiddies are awesome and I look forward to the challenge.

Frost

They are pretty awesome most the time, I'm happy to see my little guy come over to see me, and my grown ones.

That's great nephew, nephew, and niece for those who don't know. :)

The little guy didn't come over like planned Friday, I had to eat his Easter candy, it was already getting old.

Ill have to buy him something I guess .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"They are pretty awesome most the time, I'm happy to see my little guy come over to see me, and my grown ones.

That's great nephew, nephew, and niece for those who don't know. :)

The little guy didn't come over like planned Friday, I had to eat his Easter candy, it was already getting old.

Ill have to buy him something I guess .

You should have had kids of your own Frosty. You would've made a great Daddy.

Frost

I was a great dad :) they tell me so, and I get fathers day cards .

I do wish I had some of my own really though, but oh well I guess in another life.

Annie

When my kids were small, neither of them wanted anything to do with anyone in a bunny suit or santa suit. I totally got it, why would a little kid want to sit on a strangers lap who's dressed in a full outfit concealing his identity and have his hands or paws all over you? When I was a kid I never liked that sort of thing either lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When my kids were small, neither of them wanted anything to do with anyone in a bunny suit or santa suit. I totally got it, why would a little kid want to sit on a strangers lap who's dressed in a full outfit concealing his identity and have his hands or paws all over you? When I was a kid I never liked that sort of thing either lol

When I was a little girl in China, I had no concept of the Christmas Man or the Easter Bunny. I took my son to both of them for the pictures which of course are for me and his grandma.

Annie

It's amazing what we do to our kids for us to get that memory in a picture  :lol: Some kids are thicker skinned I suppose  ;)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It's amazing what we do to our kids for us to get that memory in a picture  :lol: Some kids are thicker skinned I suppose  ;)

He'll be turning 1 in less than 2 weeks. I doubt he'll remember it when he's in high school. :lol:

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Annie"It's amazing what we do to our kids for us to get that memory in a picture  :lol: Some kids are thicker skinned I suppose  ;)

He'll be turning 1 in less than 2 weeks. I doubt he'll remember it when he's in high school. :lol:

That's when you pull those pictures out and threaten to show them off to his girlfriend unless he washes and waxes your car.  :twisted:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's when you pull those pictures out and threaten to show them off to his girlfriend unless he washes and waxes your car.  :twisted:

Blackmail works!!