The best topic

Replies: 8106
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:55:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Smoking Marijuana More Harmful to Lungs Than Cigarettes: Study

Started by DKG, November 30, 2022, 11:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=485292 time=1669867349 user_id=3389
Quote from: Blazor post_id=485290 time=1669866891 user_id=2221

So much got censored on adverse affects folks were having, which should of never happened. I HATE censorship.

Cigs do have lots of chemicals in them. Glad I quit. Folks that continue to smoke, to each their own. Its like my Mom always said "at least I know what I'll die from", though thats not what she died from.

I don't know the percentage either, but I know it's a lot lower than people who get cancer or heart disease from smoking.

Look at it this way..... its the same as folks that have been smoking for only 2 years.... we dont know the full effect the vax will have on folks yet. Some folks its already happened, and they dead. Some folks have bad side effects. And some folks havent experienced anything yet.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485293 time=1669867620 user_id=2221

I don't know the percentage either, but I know it's a lot lower than people who get cancer or heart disease from smoking.

Look at it this way..... its the same as folks that have been smoking for only 2 years.... we dont know the full effect the vax will have on folks yet. Some folks its already happened, and they dead. Some folks have bad side effects. And some folks havent experienced anything yet.

Or the indigenous peoples of the America's introduced to hard liquor and European diseases..

Difference is that no time has passed now. It's just computer modelling..
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=485293 time=1669867620 user_id=2221

You were talking bloodclots. That happens pretty quick.