Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

that's all i could come up with... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"that's all i could come up with... :ugeek:

I am sure there are some Obvious Li.

Renee

Should have titled it "Angry Asian Girls". We could all talk about Shen. :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Should have titled it "Angry Asian Girls". We could all talk about Shen. :lol:

Hey, I'm sweeter than fucking sugar and everyone knows it too.

http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/KTj/pM7/KTjpM78Tq.jpeg">

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Should have titled it "Angry Asian Girls". We could all talk about Shen. :lol:

that`s the ticket...asian chicks have perfected the art of drama.....you just have to roll with it when the blood gets up...or they will kill you.....true dat..... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

that`s the ticket...asian chicks have perfected the art of drama.....you just have to roll with it when the blood gets up...or they will kill you.....true dat..... :ugeek:

Do I seem dramatic?

:o

I don't try to raise tensions.

Anonymous

A lucky guess handsome. ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"

no.....i have been threatened with death over where to park....i am a practitioner of the the art of caving early...it`s best that way....... :ugeek:

Anonymous

no.....i have been threatened with death over where to park....i am a practitioner of the the art of caving early...it`s best that way....... :ugeek:

The best way to deal with a Korean woman is let her vent from time to time and keep your mouth shut while it happens.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"

The best way to deal with a Korean woman is let her vent from time to time and keep your mouth shut while it happens.

so it seems.....a difficult, but not impossible task............. :mrgreen:

Anonymous

A stereotype Taiwanese have of Koreans is that they are emotional and have tempers..

Like the Irish of the East.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

A stereotype Taiwanese have of Koreans is that they are emotional and have tempers..

yes they are what you might euphemistically call "hot blooded".....drama queens with tempers.....very emotional ....but oh so sweet and sexy.......every conversation between Koreans involves lots of hand waving and loud voices..... 8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

yes they are what you might euphemistically call "hot blooded".....drama queens with tempers.....very emotional ....but oh so sweet and sexy.......every conversation between Koreans involves lots of hand waving and loud voices..... 8-)

I have noticed that too Obvious Li..

Have a nice day, I have to go to work now.

:)

Renee

So you are saying that when they are pissed off you shouldn't try to defuse the situation by interrupting and blurting out "me so solly"?  :o  

THAT'S  good to know.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

So you are saying that when they are pissed off you shouldn't try to defuse the situation by interrupting and blurting out "me so solly"?  :o  

THAT'S  good to know.  :lol:

racist american scum........ :evil: