News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Re: I've smashed evs' hovel...who's next?

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2014, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I have an eBay account, Keeps.

Well I hope he at least gets a price for them that won't embarrass me.

it seems they are selling them well used in vending machines these days....so a possible extra revenue source for you...... :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I have an eBay account, Keeps.

Well I hope he at least gets a price for them that won't embarrass me.

it seems they are selling them well used in vending machines these days....so a possible extra revenue source for you...... :shock:

This joke has gone about as far as I'm willing to go with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I didn't know that either.

Who else don't I like?

Far from pointless.

I set out to expose the reality of that shitpit, and the mentality of her peons, poodles and supporters.

Couldn't have gone better.

She admitted she believed re-admitting that psychotic skid mark was "good for him". She admitted preferring the presence of the less cerebrally endowed. An admin quit, and a mod gave up. Renee admitted a pathological hatred (well, that was a bonus really) for someone she has never met. At least three more people checked out. Her true personality, lack of integrity and discrimination were on glaring display.

The scars and ruins will be around for a long time. I'm going to grind the place relentlessly. If she thinks she did a good by allowing a vile little reptile return to the scene of his crime, then I shall continue to render her forum somewhat unpleasant by my ceaseless harping.

If nothing else, I cannot believe any new member will linger longer than a few minutes, if I have anything to do about it.

She insulted and disrespect you, and others, and essentially leant her support to a villainous cretin who is beneath scorn.

Besides...I love my job!!!

ummm yes, you made it clear on VF, as for who else you don't like, I would bet Shen underwear you hate vesna.

Hey Keeps, you are not to be handing them out to all your drinking buddies. What's next? Selling my underwear on Ebay?

:shock:

Anonymous

is that why you used my real name and not my forum name?

you are way beyond disgusting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "bb"is that why you used my real name and not my forum name?

you are way beyond disgusting.

Hello bb, nice to see you here.

:)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Joke?

I was about to take that bet!!!

Renee, have you considered cranial liposuction? It may relieve the pressure on that ping pong ball sized brain of yours and allow it to function "normally".

You imply I take things so seriously...that my activity there was driven by some semblance of genuine desire to make or initiate change. Honey, we all know there is as much chance of THAT happening is you calling Jenny Craig and screaming "help" down the line. That was never the intent.

American's are incapable of subtlety, and would not recognise it if it were to come at them wearing a turban and carrying a backpack. If you were to carefully read your post and consider what you say carefully, you MAY come to realise that "Leopardsocks" got the business done.

I'm further flattered that you see "Leopardsocks" as a real person. My ability to create and activate personnas remains unsullied.

Maybe we can Skype one day and you can meet the man behind the mask. It may surprise you.

I doubt you've got the steam, though. Through all your bluster, I suspect you're rather timid and deferential.

By the way, ducks, can we not continue this feud in here? Happy to smack the snot out of you in Van, but elsewhere, I prefer a more tranquil ambience.

LS..we require a little more discipline here than on VF...i am confident Renee can reply to your personal attacks for herself but i should remind you that when you attack her, we her friends, take that personally......you on the other hand have no friends or history here....so behave please.....if you insist on pulling your shit here it will end badly....well in any case it will end.....cheers.

Anonymous

hi fash, nice to see you too:)

thanks for that edit mods, appreciated.

Anonymous

Leopardsocks, bb and Renee are all interesting people who are more than welcome here..

But, like Obvious Li has said we do not want childish back and forth insults here..

It takes away from good adult discussion..

We may not be as lively as Vancouver Forum, but I would rather have us quieter than have that..

I am not singling out anyone, so please my friends do not take offense to anything I have written.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Leopardsocks"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"Joke?

I was about to take that bet!!!

Renee, have you considered cranial liposuction? It may relieve the pressure on that ping pong ball sized brain of yours and allow it to function "normally".

You imply I take things so seriously...that my activity there was driven by some semblance of genuine desire to make or initiate change. Honey, we all know there is as much chance of THAT happening is you calling Jenny Craig and screaming "help" down the line. That was never the intent.

American's are incapable of subtlety, and would not recognise it if it were to come at them wearing a turban and carrying a backpack. If you were to carefully read your post and consider what you say carefully, you MAY come to realise that "Leopardsocks" got the business done.

I'm further flattered that you see "Leopardsocks" as a real person. My ability to create and activate personnas remains unsullied.

Maybe we can Skype one day and you can meet the man behind the mask. It may surprise you.

I doubt you've got the steam, though. Through all your bluster, I suspect you're rather timid and deferential.

By the way, ducks, can we not continue this feud in here? Happy to smack the snot out of you in Van, but elsewhere, I prefer a more tranquil ambience.

LS..we require a little more discipline here than on VF...i am confident Renee can reply to your personal attacks for herself but i should remind you that when you attack her, we her friends, take that personally......you on the other hand have no friends or history here....so behave please.....if you insist on pulling your shit here it will end badly....well in any case it will end.....cheers.

Come again?

You want to throw that past me one more time? Did you see me attack Renee here, or evs'? Yet here they are, bitching and sniping.

Read my post again...especially the bit where it says I prefer a more tranquil ambience here.

If you have issues, take it up with those bringing the fracas here from the cesspool next door.

Then get the fuck out of my face. If you wish to join Renee's gang, go for it, boy. If you've watched events in Van closely, you will have observed that dogpiling me has no effect. And if you are so moronic as to take things personally, take that up with porky. I remind you and her that she initiated the flaming and insulting.

As to no friends here...and no history...I suggest you do some research. I have several people here I regard warmly as friends. Sucks to be you not being numbered amongst them. Should you wish to further defend fatso, kindly do it in Van. Out of respect for my friends, I wish no aggressive posting here. That is up to you.

And trust me, I'm not going anywhere.

well i tried the nice way......so as soon as it kicks in you are gone.....the posts you have managed to put up i will erase.....if you  manage to get around the system and try to post i will remove your posts one by one if i have to.....i have lots of time and am very patient.....goodbye

RW

Before I ditch out on sabbatical, this is a bit of bullshit Munday.  Renee can get into her usual slagging with LS but if he replies and calls bulkshit on your warning, you ban him?  

He does have friends here and when you ban my friend I take it personally so don't make me come over to Dog River and kick your grain elevator loving ass!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Before I ditch out on sabbatical, this is a bit of bullshit Munday.  Renee can get into her usual slagging with LS but if he replies and calls bulkshit on your warning, you ban him?  

He does have friends here and when you ban my friend I take it personally so don't make me come over to Dog River and kick your grain elevator loving ass!

it is only out of deep affection and respect for you his ban isn't permanent..(my first one)...i asked him nicely to clean up his act......he told me to fuck off.....bad strategy.......if he comes back and wishes to participate in the conversations here he is welcome.......if he comes back with his normal piss poor attitude then it will be short lived, and permanent...it is up to him.....personally i feel trading Odie for him is of little gain for us...but i am trying to be fair here........and you had better not come anywhere near Dog River....we don't take kindly to strangers here abouts.....especially busy bodies....take care

RW

Fairness.  It's not just a leftie catch phrase.

I've already been to Dog River.  I have the pics to prove it.  I'm sure the locals would have been friendly had there actually been any.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Before I ditch out on sabbatical, this is a bit of bullshit Munday.  Renee can get into her usual slagging with LS but if he replies and calls bulkshit on your warning, you ban him?  

it is only out of deep affection and respect for you his ban isn't permanent..(my first one)...i asked him nicely to clean up his act......he told me to fuck off.....bad strategy.......if he comes back and wishes to participate in the conversations here he is welcome.......if he comes back with his normal piss poor attitude then it will be short lived, and permanent...it is up to him.....personally i feel trading Odie for him is of little gain for us...but i am trying to be fair here........and you had better not come anywhere near Dog River....we don't take kindly to strangers here abouts.....especially busy bodies....take care

From where I sit, I don't see where Socks should have been banned. I initiated the exchange and was actually looking forward to a little back and forth between that old bag of wind and myself. If you are trying to avoid a large confrontation from taking place here then you should have banned me as well.

Granted his juvenile outbursts and larger than life ego can get extremely irritating and he does have an over the top opinion of himself but that's to be expected. My entire intent was basically to counter his self-serving campaign because it was becoming obvious that he was trying to spread his toxicity from VF to this place. He has received almost no support for his position on VF and he was obviously sleazing around looking for pockets of support over here. In my book that's not cool, not cool at all.

Now I have no idea what transpired between you and he behind the scenes and whatever happened he could very well have deserved a temporary ban but I hope it wasn't solely because of his conduct toward me.  I apologize publicly if I crossed a line in responding to Socks in the manner in which I did. But in all fairness and when you consider the history Socks and I have I think my part was pretty tame. I was matter of fact with no vicious personal attacks and it was simply a statement of observation counter to his inflated sense of accomplishment. If that was the wrong thing to do then I'm very sorry and will keep my big mouth shut when it comes to Socks from now on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"

From where I sit, I don't see where Socks should have been banned.

there are probably a few, certainly at least one who will agree with you...makes me no never mind

I initiated the exchange and was actually looking forward to a little back and forth between that old bag of wind and myself. If you are trying to avoid a large confrontation from taking place here then you should have banned me as well.

Granted his juvenile outbursts and larger than life ego can get extremely irritating and he does have an over the top opinion of himself but that's to be expected. My entire intent was basically to counter

his self-serving campaign because it was becoming obvious that he was trying to spread his toxicity from VF to this place.

we get to the crux of the matter.....the reason this forum was started and certainly the reason i got involved was the realization that VF had been taken over for some time by a few sick morons bent on it's destruction.....chief among these morons was a guy called gambino followed by his buddy leppordsocks.......now these two geniuses have stated repeatedly, and bragged often, their goal was to shut VF forum down or if not accomplishing that goal at least disrupting it so much it became untenable .....by and large they have succeeded......as they have done and bragged about on other forums they have been a part of.........they are both ego maniacal, narcissistic, psychopathic personalities who use the internet to channel their aggression. They are like an untreated internet cancer.

as stated, i listened to their crap  and watched them destroy VF for years...so when we started this forum and i was  asked to mod a little bit, it was with the explicit understanding that that crap would not be allowed to set roots and fester here....the big boss thinks, and i wholeheartedly agree, it is best to have a small group of dedicated posters and keep the trash out.....

the first few days here we had a bunch of weirdos show up, which i immediately got rid of (sorry you got caught up in the net CF)...then Gambino showed up and started his VF shit on here......i let it go on for a few days, gave him a warning, which he promptly ignored so i banned him for good...then Odinson showed up..we tolerated his crap for several months but eventually it got a little much so i asked him to change his ways...he did not, so he was banned as well......then leppersocks shows up a few days ago and starts his VF shit on here...i asked him nicely to exercise a little discipline and show a little respect....he told me to fuck off so he is banned..i am ok with that

the reason you see threads here several pages long discussing real issues is because these gentlemen and their friends are unable to destroy every thread as they still do at VF and other forums...at VF you could barely expect to see two or three posts until the music videos, cat pics, stupid gifs and off topic comments show up to hijack the thread until it is abandoned....now that also has a lot to do with the quality of posters here but i submit they are here because it is possible to actually discuss an issue without fear of your thread or posts being gooned.

in any case that's my story and i'm sticking to it...i have no problem with anyone coming here if they wish to contribute positively to any topic.....but the die is cast...we wish to keep this forum primarily as a place to meet and discuss issues...or copy Fash's recipes...the lunatic ravings can take place in the guest posting section

He has received almost no support for his position on VF and he was obviously sleazing around looking for pockets of support over here. In my book that's not cool, not cool at all.

Now I have no idea what transpired between you and he behind the scenes and whatever happened he could very well have deserved a temporary ban but I hope it wasn't solely because of his conduct toward me.  I apologize publicly if I crossed a line in responding to Socks in the manner in which I did. But in all fairness and when you consider the history Socks and I have I think my part was pretty tame. I was matter of fact with no vicious personal attacks and it was simply a statement of observation counter to his inflated sense of accomplishment

If that was the wrong thing to do then I'm very sorry and will keep my big mouth shut when it comes to Socks from now on.

[/b]

this was not about you and socks...whatever you two have going on you can go at it on VF all de live long day  AFAIC...no biggie

keeper

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Leopardsocks"I didn't know that either.

Who else don't I like?

Far from pointless.

I set out to expose the reality of that shitpit, and the mentality of her peons, poodles and supporters.

Couldn't have gone better.

She admitted she believed re-admitting that psychotic skid mark was "good for him". She admitted preferring the presence of the less cerebrally endowed. An admin quit, and a mod gave up. Renee admitted a pathological hatred (well, that was a bonus really) for someone she has never met. At least three more people checked out. Her true personality, lack of integrity and discrimination were on glaring display.

The scars and ruins will be around for a long time. I'm going to grind the place relentlessly. If she thinks she did a good by allowing a vile little reptile return to the scene of his crime, then I shall continue to render her forum somewhat unpleasant by my ceaseless harping.

If nothing else, I cannot believe any new member will linger longer than a few minutes, if I have anything to do about it.

She insulted and disrespect you, and others, and essentially leant her support to a villainous cretin who is beneath scorn.

Besides...I love my job!!!

ummm yes, you made it clear on VF, as for who else you don't like, I would bet Shen underwear you hate evs.

Hey Keeps, you are not to be handing them out to all your drinking buddies. What's next? Selling my underwear on Ebay?

Oh Please!!

Like you wear underwear  :lol:  :lol: