Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Merry Christmas to all of you

Started by Erica Mena, December 24, 2022, 09:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAKUI20BMjG9RmoRoTJJdCI_dWw2eGAjC0btIU-yaLHq4NC7qwhrMWdWG07XA7jR60MCOcJgAiQhYaGxYJUAC13vmxlMssnr907xVQA5n5CKPbC-I2lIwoEARaTqblSDIexT7qBkA_dWDOjCJPLRMMmq_oZ_Hz7N4-SKwJQzUCxnntgeccmNG1Iyhrug/w584-h792/90mimb_a505685535af8db48c50754005b360ab_1c4a1b35_540.jpg">

Blazor

Quote from: JOE post_id=488932 time=1671946656 user_id=97
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488924 time=1671930156 user_id=2221

Sounds good to me!

ac_dance

Your Christmas stories are funny, Blazor.

But at least they're real....NO BULL!

lol, no bull here.

Got to my Aunts house yesterday. They were questioning me cracking open a beer so early lolol. Prolly cause of what happened on Thanksgiving hahaha. You read about that last month didnt ya lol?

Son got me a box of bullets  ac_dance

The rest didnt get me shit, so I didnt get them shit lol. My Aunt is excused, and I'll treat her to some fried rabbit soon. My Son got an IOU til next week  :laugh:

Tonight I go to the in-laws, that should be interesting. I didnt get invited last year cause they were all vaxxed up, and none of us on our side aint  :laugh:  I swear the year before that they were following me out the door like zombies saying "get the jab, get the jab, get the jab...." hahhaha.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: JOE post_id=488933 time=1671947042 user_id=97
Quote from: Dove post_id=488905 time=1671912686 user_id=3266

Nope. That's actually the cheapest because we only clothes shop second hand.  :thumbup:

We bought a mountain bike for my 17 year old....that was close to 400 bucks. For a bike.  :oeudC:

I thought that was pretty ridiculous for a bike imo.

I love how my kids never want expensive electronics. They always want shit like bikes and art stuff and books and the little one likes dolls.  

My oldest is now my easiest lol.

Geez, I wouldn't spend$400 USD ($550 Canadian) on a bike for my kid, Dove.

In fact...I wouldn't even spend that much on me....unless I was makin' a living from it like being a courier on DT streets.

(Some people actually make a livin' delivering food or mail.)

I'd actually have to justify my own expenditure on such an item.

More I spend, the more I'd better make off of it.

Most I'd spend on myself for a bike is about $100 Canadian for a recreational bike.

So much theft where I live in which case I wouldn't shed a tear if somethin happened to it or it got stolen, eh.

I miss my bike. Growing up my bike was like my Jeep, but prolly even more precious, because it gave me freedom.

$400 for a nice bike is about right, they go for even higher. Think I spent $250 for my son's back in the day.

Think a kneegrow stole some poor kids bike last week. They do that shit. He was a grown man, with a kids bike, and when a dude offered him a ride, he threw it down, like it was nothing, and left it. Thats why I think it wasnt his bike.

I always brought my bike inside. And if I had to leave it outside a store or something, ya gotta put a chain on that sum'bitch! lol

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488905 time=1671912686 user_id=3266
Quote from: JOE post_id=488896 time=1671909650 user_id=97

Seems like an expensive post Christmas Holiday Dove.

Hope you find some 90% off sales.

Nope. That's actually the cheapest because we only clothes shop second hand.  :thumbup:

We bought a mountain bike for my 17 year old....that was close to 400 bucks. For a bike.  :oeudC:

I thought that was pretty ridiculous for a bike imo.

I love how my kids never want expensive electronics. They always want shit like bikes and art stuff and books and the little one likes dolls.  

My oldest is now my easiest lol.

I still have never had Shepard's Pie  :sad:

Thats awesome, a good bike costs, and will last longer.

I always got my niece's art and craft stuff, and it paid off, cause they both do great at it as adults. My nephews I usually got boy things, like knives, to which I would hear it from the parents lol.

My Son, he was starting to get into electronics, and 2012 was approaching.... the Mayan end of the world thing lol. So THAT Christmas, no one got anything electronic. Everyone got survival shit lol. Even Santa brought my Son a survival box full of dehydrated meals, beef jerky and slim jims lololol. His big present that year was a .22 rifle. He has more guns than me now  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: Odinson post_id=488935 time=1671969757 user_id=136
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAKUI20BMjG9RmoRoTJJdCI_dWw2eGAjC0btIU-yaLHq4NC7qwhrMWdWG07XA7jR60MCOcJgAiQhYaGxYJUAC13vmxlMssnr907xVQA5n5CKPbC-I2lIwoEARaTqblSDIexT7qBkA_dWDOjCJPLRMMmq_oZ_Hz7N4-SKwJQzUCxnntgeccmNG1Iyhrug/w584-h792/90mimb_a505685535af8db48c50754005b360ab_1c4a1b35_540.jpg">

Thats cute. Amazing they all stood still that long lol.

Oerdin

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488941 time=1671978053 user_id=2221

In fact...I wouldn't even spend that much on me....unless I was makin' a living from it like being a courier on DT streets.

Most I'd spend on myself for a bike is about $100 Canadian for a recreational bike.

So much theft where I live in which case I wouldn't shed a tear if somethin happened to it or it got stolen, eh.

I miss my bike. Growing up my bike was like my Jeep, but prolly even more precious, because it gave me freedom.

$400 for a nice bike is about right, they go for even higher. Think I spent $250 for my son's back in the day.

Think a kneegrow stole some poor kids bike last week. They do that shit. He was a grown man, with a kids bike, and when a dude offered him a ride, he threw it down, like it was nothing, and left it. Thats why I think it wasnt his bike.

I always brought my bike inside. And if I had to leave it outside a store or something, ya gotta put a chain on that sum'bitch! lol

We could have gotten a cheaper bike but we want her to have one she can ride through the terrain here.  We have paved roads yes....but also a lot of dirt ones and she likes cutting through woods a lot.

So we went for the pricier mountain bike. We bought it a while ago and kept it at a friends house because hiding a bike here would be impossible lol  

Shes my kid yeah....but shes 17 so she needs a big girl bike.

We also got a bunch of sleds which we do every year.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488959 time=1671987600 user_id=3266

We could have gotten a cheaper bike but we want her to have one she can ride through the terrain here.  We have paved roads yes....but also a lot of dirt ones and she likes cutting through woods a lot.

So we went for the pricier mountain bike. We bought it a while ago and kept it at a friends house because hiding a bike here would be impossible lol  

Thats what I had, a mountain bike, loved it. I was the same, going through woods and shit lol. Same I got my Son, mountain bike.

Those "city" bikes, look so fragile lol, lil prissy bike  :laugh:

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=488964 time=1671988958 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=488959 time=1671987600 user_id=3266

Thats what I had, a mountain bike, loved it. I was the same, going through woods and shit lol. Same I got my Son, mountain bike.

Yeah we dont do them there city bikes.  

You mean....bitch bikes ac_drinks
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Woo hoo I got a fruitcake for Christmas!

I dunno about anyone else but I LOVE fruitcake!

NOM NOM NOM NOM
Life is too short to be in a hurry

JOE

Actually Blazor this year I splurged a bit on some software during Black Friday. Spent about $400 USD on graphics software which normally sells for thousand$ retail. But I plan to make a buck offa it if at all possible to justify its expenditure.

I kinda thought that sorta thing would interest you since youre working in the graphic arts industry.

humblebundle.com had some good discounts $30 on software that normally costs thousand$. Affinity serif software released a new version works like Adobe but costs only $100 for 3 apps - 1 time payment no subscription. Adobe charges way more.

Anyways everyone's got different needs. Depends what you want from a gift I suppose.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=488983 time=1671994714 user_id=3349
Woo hoo I got a fruitcake for Christmas!

I dunno about anyone else but I LOVE fruitcake!

NOM NOM NOM NOM

Now you're speaking my language.  

Merry Christmas to all of you.  Yes, even caskur.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=488982 time=1671991489 user_id=3266
Quote from: Blazor post_id=488964 time=1671988958 user_id=2221

Yeah we dont do them there city bikes.  

You mean....bitch bikes ac_drinks

Bitch bikes  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: JOE post_id=488984 time=1671996317 user_id=97

Actually Blazor this year I splurged a bit on some software during Black Friday. Spent about $400 USD on graphics software which normally sells for thousand$ retail. But I plan to make a buck offa it if at all possible to justify its expenditure.

I kinda thought that sorta thing would interest you since youre working in the graphic arts industry.

humblebundle.com had some good discounts $30 on software that normally costs thousand$. Affinity serif software released a new version works like Adobe but costs only $100 for 3 apps - 1 time payment no subscription. Adobe charges way more.

Anyways everyone's got different needs. Depends what you want from a gift I suppose.

Right on man. Im good on software right now, but thanks  ac_drinks

Adobe is expensive as fuck. I got mine, a $2000 package, for $600.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=488984 time=1671996317 user_id=97

This mindset of having to make money from anything you buy is really weird.

My bicycle was in the $1000 range when I bought it a few years ago and so was my wife's.  And we are casual cyclists.  But when we cycle, we want to have good equipment.  Hobbies and activities cost money.

You are so fixated on money and profit it is pathetic, Senile Joe.

You must be a miserable cocksucker the way you are always thinking about money, money, money and not about having fun.

You cheap faggot.