News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Ok, i am giving you one last chance.....

Started by Obvious Li, April 30, 2014, 07:10:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

to experience some culture.......if that doesn't work.......then it's time for the anal bleaching threads..... :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"to experience some culture.......if that doesn't work.......then it's time for the anal bleaching threads..... :shock:

He is so talented Obvious Li..

I love the sounds from his guitar.

Anonymous

Yeah, he's better than the average busker.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Yeah, he's better than the average busker.

doesn't it amaze you how talent is spread around and how different people deal with it differently...i'm sure this guy would be quite happy to trade his talent for millions......me on the other hands would accept bankruptcy to be able to play music like that....... 8-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

doesn't it amaze you how talent is spread around and how different people deal with it differently...i'm sure this guy would be quite happy to trade his talent for millions......me on the other hands would accept bankruptcy to be able to play music like that....... 8-)

I play piano OL, but it would have to be a cold day in hell before I would trade bankruptcy for the skills of Chopin. Not a fucking chance!!

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

I play piano OL, but it would have to be a cold day in hell before I would trade bankruptcy for the skills of Chopin. Not a fucking chance!!

ya..but as you know i have reached a higher universal plane than you...... i am now on the money for nothing and chicks for free plane.......much less stressful lifestyle........ :mrgreen:

FASH WE NEED MORE SMILIES......OBVIOUS LI

Obvious Li

this guy is good....i canadian boy darcy oake......his father is scott oake...CBC sportscaster.....watch it...find something unique you like and post it....and not just old music shit videos...thx

Obvious Li

ok ok i'm breaking my own rules.....saw these guys live three times..it was beyond awesome.......

cc

My fav of his

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Obvious Li

this 13 year old is simply an amazing talent.....two of her videos...watch both if you can

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"this guy is good....i canadian boy darcy oake......his father is scott oake...CBC sportscaster.....watch it...find something unique you like and post it....and not just old music shit videos...thx

I have seen some of his act Obvious Li..

It is so amazing.

Obvious Li

ok..this is funny

[attachment=0]1506059_649141598454501_529301470_n.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"this 13 year old is simply an amazing talent.....two of her videos...watch both if you can

She is only thirteen?

:o