Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491070 time=1673621057 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491015 time=1673590949

No and neither should I. Police are supposed to be doing the dangerous shit, it's what we pay them for with our taxes after all. Otherwise they are no better than the criminals they are supposed to be fighting.

I have nothing but respect for competent law enforcement officials. That guy in the video... anything but competent. Gave the homeowner no time to react, didn't advise the homeowner who he was, just barked an order and immediately opened fire. Gross incompetence. I want his badge. I want his pension. I want his ass on Death Row for Murder One.

If I am hearing you correctly, you would prefer it if they behaved like gangland thugs. Fuck that and fuck you along with it. Pull your foreskin over your head and vanish up your dick, fuckface.

What the cop did wasn't wrong

Riiiigh, because anyone with a gun deserves to die. So sayeth uberlord Zetsu, champion of shooting first and asking questions later. Sit down.

Oh and I don't care if you pay some taxes, no amount of taxes is ever justified to put other people's lives in danger, this is something morally bankrupt sore losers like you will never understand.

Oh right, so I can stop paying them then? You'll pay my share, along with the share of anyone else who saw how that pig ;eft the homeowner with no time to comply with the order? No, I didn't think so either, you're too much of a welfare mong at heart for that. "Pay the state, take what it gives you and shutup", isn't that right? You fucking communist, go fill your mouth with Xinping wing-wang and stop embarrassing yourself in front of the rest of us with your authoritarian ideals.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491092 time=1673641550

What the cop did wasn't wrong

Riiiigh, because anyone with a gun deserves to die. So sayeth uberlord Zetsu, champion of shooting first and asking questions later. Sit down.

Oh and I don't care if you pay some taxes, no amount of taxes is ever justified to put other people's lives in danger, this is something morally bankrupt sore losers like you will never understand.

Oh right, so I can stop paying them then? You'll pay my share, along with the share of anyone else who saw how that pig ;eft the homeowner with no time to comply with the order? No, I didn't think so either, you're too much of a welfare mong at heart for that. "Pay the state, take what it gives you and shutup", isn't that right? You fucking communist, go fill your mouth with Xinping wing-wang and stop embarrassing yourself in front of the rest of us with your authoritarian ideals.

Uhh no, dumb shit, that's not what I meant, I'm saying you get what everyone pays the police for. You either go do the job yourself if you're so unsatisfied or stop your whiny little bitching about the police.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491096 time=1673644063 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491092 time=1673641550

Uhh no, dumb shit, that's not what I meant, I'm saying you get what you paid for. You either go do the job yourself if you're so unsatisfied or stop your whiny little bitching about the police.

I'm more than happy to do the job myself and for only myself in place of having some government official wasting my time and money. I'm pretty sure that the homeowner in the video would say the same if he were able to weigh in on the discussion. He was after all doing exactly that when he was gunned down.

You clearly aren't, hence your defense of the incompetent and your projection on to me of a supposed unwillingness to step up and do better. Presumably on behalf of the wider community if I am to guess. You are in error... on all fronts.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491098 time=1673645703
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491096 time=1673644063 user_id=61

Uhh no, dumb shit, that's not what I meant, I'm saying you get what you paid for. You either go do the job yourself if you're so unsatisfied or stop your whiny little bitching about the police.

I'm more than happy to do the job myself and for only myself in place of having some government official wasting my time and money. I'm pretty sure that the homeowner in the video would say the same if he were able to weigh in on the discussion. He was after all doing exactly that when he was gunned down.

You clearly aren't, hence your defense of the incompetent and your projection on to me of a supposed unwillingness to step up and do better. Presumably on behalf of the wider community if I am to guess. You are in error... on all fronts.

Then be a good idiot and stop your dumb whining, ty.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491100 time=1673646112 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491098 time=1673645703

Call your local trigger happy thug enforcement agent and make me, wimp. You can regale the forum with standard horseshit of "the cop wasn't wrong" after the fact.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491102 time=1673646633
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491100 time=1673646112 user_id=61

Call your local trigger happy thug enforcement agent and make me, wimp. You can regale the forum with standard horseshit of "the cop wasn't wrong" after the fact.

I'd love to see you say that in front of my face.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491112 time=1673651229 user_id=61

Yeah, well unless you're planning on getting off your fat ass any time soon, this emerging prick waving contest of yours is gonna have to do, ain't it? You could always try fisting 9-1-1 into your phone for a bespoke swatting exercise, that would probably get you satisfaction.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491118 time=1673652335

Yeah, well unless you're planning on getting off your fat ass any time soon, this emerging prick waving contest of yours is gonna have to do, ain't it? You could always try fisting 9-1-1 into your phone for a bespoke swatting exercise, that would probably get you satisfaction.

I don't know where to you get the assumption my ass is fat or I enjoy swatting people, on the contrary I hate any kind of 911 prank callers with passion.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491122 time=1673653297 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491118 time=1673652335

I don't know where to you get the assumption my ass is fat or I enjoy swatting people, on the contrary I hate any kind of 911 prank callers with passion.

I've called you a lot of names in the past couple of days, it's rather telling that you would choose "fat" to arc up over. Very well, how about "skinny cracked fuckflute" in it's place. Does that work for you?

Geez louise, of all things to get pedantic over, and there's you going the n00b route with them.

Frood

You'd have to look fairly high up to see him do that.

Just saying...
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491139 time=1673660240 user_id=1676

Just saying...

It doesn't matter to me whether they're tall or short, a cop hater is a cop hater.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491142 time=1673666399 user_id=61

Just saying...

It doesn't matter to me whether they're tall or short, a cop hater is a cop hater.

Ask about - I don't hate anyone or anything. I'm incapable of it.

Cops... proper cops who do their job... I respect and value their efforts.

Pigs and fuckwits... not so much. Don't expect my praise for those scumsucking ratbags and you won't be disappointed.

Frood

Just saying...

I like cops that quit and get honourable jobs... or dead cops.... either or.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491145 time=1673667562

Ask about - I don't hate anyone or anything. I'm incapable of it.

Cops... proper cops who do their job... I respect and value their efforts.

Pigs and fuckwits... not so much. Don't expect my praise for those scumsucking ratbags and you won't be disappointed.

Okay, I can understand what you mean, but you need to accept the fact there's a reason why the police officer didn't have to go through a legal court process or ended up being charged/penalized for killing the suspect, there's just so much to learn until you try putting yourself in their shoes.

Even if the police are as heroic as you expect them to be and wouldn't hesitate to disregard their life to even save the suspect, the truth is training a police doesn't come cheap.  During WWII, aside from factors like production and lack of fuel, this is one of the biggest reasons why Japan lost so badly to the US, it's b/c they don't value the lives of their own ppl.