Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491360 time=1673794949 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491348 time=1673778035
">

Full interview.

You need to stay away from any extremist conspiracy news, take it no more than with just a grain of salt.

Canada is fine, and I never said I support Trudeau, but you have to assume.

Anybody that accuses you of being a Trudeau supporter is a really poor troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491355 time=1673793553 user_id=61
Tldr; you sound like one of those stereo typical super lame and dumb high school kids with his head stuck up his ass...

I wouldn't know, I'm not in the habit of hanging about high school kids, much less ones who engage in such kinky sexual practices.

Why don't you have a seat?

Quote from: Guest post_id=491339 time=1673761322
Did you hear him firing when the cop stormed up to demand he drop the gun? No, neither did I. Funny that. Maybe you were too busy mewling about AR-15s as though they were the biggest threat to domestic security (hint: they aren't).

Only part of the post worth replying to.[/quote]

And you reply by answering a question that I didn't ask. You should probably write for Snopes.

Quote from: Guest post_id=491348 time=1673778035
">

Full interview.

You need to stay away from any extremist conspiracy news, take it no more than with just a grain of salt.

You mean like your government did? Lest we forget where Yuri defected to in order to spill his guts on the inner workings of the KGB.

Let me guess, this is where you tell me Canada is so desperate for notoriety that they'll take anyone. I might actually believe that actually, I saw the amount of Somali diversity hires masquerading as refugees in the downtown area of Ottawa on more than one occasion.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491360 time=1673794949 user_id=61Canada is fine, and I never said I support Trudeau, but you have to assume.
Ahh, but you are supporting Trudeaup, you're just too demoralized to admit to it. You support him tacitly by making excuses for the worst behaviour of police forces. It is precisely because you would rather find excuses for such behaviour than demand it be fixed that Truedeaup will push for more and more excesses.

Canadia is fucked, precisely because nobody will fight to fix her. That's why most everyone there goes to places like Florida isn't it my little communist? You ache to see the sights of a properly run Capitalist society.

Shit, you'll even agree to taking fifteen jabs of Fauci Ouchies up your butthole to do it. Sucker!

Zetsu

QuoteAnd you reply by answering a question that I didn't ask. You should probably write for Snopes.

You mean like your government did? Lest we forget where Yuri defected to in order to spill his guts on the inner workings of the KGB.

Let me guess, this is where you tell me Canada is so desperate for notoriety that they'll take anyone. I might actually believe that actually, I saw the amount of Somali diversity hires masquerading as refugees in the downtown area of Ottawa on more than one occasion.

Ahh, but you are supporting Trudeaup, you're just too demoralized to admit to it. You support him tacitly by making excuses for the worst behaviour of police forces. It is precisely because you would rather find excuses for such behaviour than demand it be fixed that Truedeaup will push for more and more excesses.

Canadia is fucked, precisely because nobody will fight to fix her. That's why most everyone there goes to places like Florida isn't it my little communist? You ache to see the sights of a properly run Capitalist society.

Shit, you'll even agree to taking fifteen jabs of Fauci Ouchies up your butthole to do it. Sucker!

Look you retarded son of a whore, it's clearly obvious the only thing you're ever good at is talking out of your anus, nothing else, nada, you're very quick to assume, twist up logic, come up with the most lame and stupid excuse, have completely zero moral and filled with hate by resorting to criminal behavior against police officers.

Even my nephew when he was only 3 years old already has better intellect and debating capabilities than you ever will.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=491376 time=1673805315 user_id=3390

Canada is fine, and I never said I support Trudeau, but you have to assume.

Thanks brother   ac_drinks , sadly guest here has completely no clue what he's talking about, he'll just continue to assume with that stupid head of his and twist things up at desperate attempt he has.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491386 time=1673811142 user_id=61
QuoteAnd you reply by answering a question that I didn't ask. You should probably write for Snopes.

Look you retarded son of a whore, it's clearly obvious the only thing you're ever good at is talking out of your anus, nothing else, nada, you're very quick to assume, twist up logic, come up with the most lame and stupid excuse, have completely zero moral and filled with hate by resorting to criminal behavior against police officers.

Even my nephew when he was only 3 years old already has better intellect and debating capabilities than you ever will.

Better get him on the line then, it's obvious you've run out of puff. Unless you're judging his debating abilities on how quickly he resorts to calling his opponents "poopy head" before his wet nurse shows up to pat him on the head and say "you done good" (hi Donkey Kongschlong Gobbler!).

So, apparently if I'm all that you say, I can at the very least expect a genuine, honest cop to show up and arrest me? I mean if I'm resorting to criminal behaviour against them, it stands to reason I should have been arrested long before this.

Unless (and I'm spiralling here) you've been wrong all along and have resorted exclusively to ad hominems and horseshit in an attempt to save face.

It's not working. Sorry about your penis.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491414 time=1673821838
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491386 time=1673811142 user_id=61

Better get him on the line then, it's obvious you've run out of puff. Unless you're judging his debating abilities on how quickly he resorts to calling his opponents "poopy head" before his wet nurse shows up to pat him on the head and say "you done good" (hi Donkey Kongschlong Gobbler!).

So, apparently if I'm all that you say, I can at the very least expect a genuine, honest cop to show up and arrest me? I mean if I'm resorting to criminal behaviour against them, it stands to reason I should have been arrested long before this.

Unless (and I'm spiralling here) you've been wrong all along and have resorted exclusively to ad hominems and horseshit in an attempt to save face.

Just facts, dumbshit.  You truly are the lamest and by far the dumbest poster on the forum.

You use conspiracy theory sources which no university or well educated organization will ever take seriously into consideration - CHECKED

You're the first to start throwing a temper tantrum and cussing when I hold different opinions, now you don't like it when the tables are turned - CHECKED

I like the police, okay with the government as long as it's not under Trudeau, yet somehow your asshole comes to a conclusion I'm a coward - CHECKED

I told you training is critical, time consuming and expensive for the average police, yet you can't seem to get this into that stupid head of yours - CHECKED

Because I defend the police force and along with the officer in the video, you pulled another one from your ass assuming I'm a Trudeau supporter - CHECKED

You're the kind of guy that don't see anything wrong setting evil booby traps under the tall grass of your yard - CHECKED

You're too chickenshit to do what you preach, yet expect others to do it for you, and to a even more extreme degree, you lack the moral to value the officer's life on the job - CHECKED

Again, it's not okay for police to take down a suspect firing an AR-15 in a residential neighbourhood with family and children living there, yet it's okay to illegally set bear traps for trespassers or home intruders - CHECKED  It's safe to say you're a piece of shit at it's finest  

You call the police with derogatory slurs, which can be a considered as a hate crime - CHECKED   You're lucky to be behind a monitor right now, else if you try saying this in public to a cop, I can promise you'll get ass raped in prison for many years go come

I told you the officer in the video wasn't prosecuted by a judge, yet you think the judge should be fired or punished for defending a cop - CHECKED  A judge goes through years and years of secondary education, tell me, aside from conspiracy sources, what do you know?  You're just a nobody, a shit for brain cowering behind the monitor.

And I can keep on going if I want but I'll leave it for now, let this be a reminder to you.

Frood

Nothing was checked... Zetsu just has a hard on for Big Brother and a wank bank to prove it... lulz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491427 time=1673824933 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491414 time=1673821838

Just facts, dumbshit.
Ohhhh, it's facts you're pining for? Go back and re-read the thread again, you'll find I've provided facts aplenty. I provided that many of them that nailed you dead to rights, you had to start manufacturing your own.

Like the supposed "facts" I wasn't paying attention when you said it cost too much to properly train police, that I was somehow "cowardly" for not stepping up to do the job better than they, that I was losing my temper because I happened to engage you in language you took exception to. All of which and more I addressed at the time and you are more than welcome to revisit the previous pages to see the where and how, since to hear you tell it, you are completely ignorant of my efforts in that regard.

The absolute classic of course being that when I quote Yuri Bezmenov, you immediately fall over yourself to prove you were precisely the kind of demoralized actor he was talking about... that you are completely incapable of assessing true information and refuse to believe evidence...even the evidence your own actions furnish us all.

Tell me... you protest that you like the police and government as long as it's not being ordered by Trudeaup... what exactly have you done about it? Serious question mind you, but I imagine I already know the answer to be buttfuck u]NOTHING[/u]. "Mewwwww, everyone knows I think he's a poopy head, MEWWWWEWWWEWEWEWEEEEEEEWWWWW"... yeah, jam it sideways you sniveling excuse for a rice merchant, you honestly think that's any impediment to Canadia's international embarrassment? "Ooooh, I challenged a 3rd dan black belt and made some meaniepies cwy uincle"... yeah, put that legendary courage where it counts, coward.

You won't. And that is why I call you a Truedeaup supporter. You offer no resistance to what he does and continue to afford him every opportunity to abuse you. You are supporting him by doing so. You are a gutless wimp. No grit, no strength of your convictions. WIMP.

And that is why I point and laugh at you and those like you when tghe epithet "coward" gets tossed my way. You want a fact, try chewing on this - I actually did something about it. I picked my shit up and got the fuck out of Dodge. It was fucking easy to do and it solved a fuckton of issues I would otherwise have been labouring under had I simply remained in place and soiled my nappy in the manner to which you have become accustomed to doing yourself. I left our mutual friends in absolutely no doubt exactly what I thought of the little cunt and that I was gone. More than one agreed with me, though nearly all of them stayed and were subsequently fucked for their troubles, Just like you're allowing yourself to be fucked now. No skin off my dick, I did my due diligence in framing the problem and the few who bothered to act as I did are now beyond that wretched little cunt's reach, his tinpot dictatorial ways, his screwy WEF friendly mandates, his fascist co-opting of business at the expense of the people and his habit of sending the pigs in to beat his political opponents into submission.

So yeah, while you remained to wallow in your own feces and lisping what a meanie-pie he was and is, I did something concrete that fixed it for Me. Wanna tell me again who the coward is, ya sniveling wimp? Lickspittle, I know you are incapable of admitting it to yourself, I know you have to externalise your own cowardice. I've long had intimate knowledge of the leftist tactic of accusing others of that which they themselves were guilty of. It was old news by the time conservatives-in-name-only took up the practice, so your efforts here are about as fearful to me as the death rattles of a soylent-infused noodle-armed man-baby suffering terminal flatulence. Try your tough-man act on all you like, but honestly? You're about as inconsequential an opponent as Seadunce... and about as aware. Odds are that even if you grew some stones and got Truedeaup off your case tomorrow, you'd still end up with exactly the same egregious abuse from his successor. Odds are you'd be fine with it too, as long as it had a different party affiliation, and you would find every half baked excuse under the sun to explain how it was in any way different. Clown, you're always going to be taken advantage of because you don't think for yourself.

Maybe it's not so bad though - I mean if you're happy having your dungfunnel punched repeatedly, who am I to tell you that you're wrong? Because it's not what I would wish for myself? That's not a good enough reason, not in my books. Here we get to the other of the core reason I wouldn't bother policing on your behalf. Aside from not caring enough to that is. I mean I can take measures to protect my own interests, up to and including the use of weaponry that would give the RCMP heart failure orders of magnitude greater than any mere sporting rifle, but you seem to have a problem with my proposed methods and I see no good reason why I would bother to require of you your input as to what was more agreeable. Remembering that I disagree with the wholly inadequate means of protection currently on offer in Austen, I'm mature enough to realise that your requirements of a "fair thing", even though they be completely fucktarded and unrealistic, are nonetheless your own. And you're welcome to them, even though you lack the maturity and basic common decency to afford me mine. Not that I need your absolution mind you, it's just telling that in our mutual disrespect for each other's argument, I'm still the bigger man who can find every fault and flaw that I care to in your approach and still let you run headlong into your own stupidity. See how nice I am?

There are advantages to not being permanently off one's rocker, I know them well. A few others here seem to know them too. You aren't one of them of course - that's your problem, not mine.

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491427 time=1673824933 user_id=61And I can keep on going if I want but I'll leave it for now, let this be a reminder to you.

I'm sure you can. But so can I. Additionally, I am expert on taking what others regard as deficiencies and turning them into positives.

You'll either come to accept or learn to hate my guts for it. Maybe both. Again, it's no skin off my dick either way.

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491387 time=1673811453 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=491376 time=1673805315 user_id=3390

Thanks brother   ac_drinks , sadly guest here has completely no clue what he's talking about, he'll just continue to assume with that stupid head of his and twist things up at desperate attempt he has.

Gun control is a hot button issue.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491497 time=1673853738

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491427 time=1673824933 user_id=61And I can keep on going if I want but I'll leave it for now, let this be a reminder to you.

I'm sure you can. But so can I. Additionally, I am expert on taking what others regard as deficiencies and turning them into positives.

You'll either come to accept or learn to hate my guts for it. Maybe both. Again, it's no skin off my dick either way.

Again, as I've said I'm not going to bother reading anymore of your super lame and super childish excuses, trust me you're not good at anything b/c sadly shit for brains like you will never learn to give up in order to save face, and allow me to remind you the type of person you are guest.

You use conspiracy theory sources which no university or well educated organization will ever take seriously into consideration - CHECKED

You're the first to start throwing a temper tantrum and cussing when I hold different opinions, now you don't like it when the tables are turned - CHECKED

I like the police, okay with the government as long as it's not under Trudeau, yet somehow your asshole comes to a conclusion I'm a coward - CHECKED

I told you training is critical, time consuming and expensive for the average police, yet you can't seem to get this into that stupid head of yours - CHECKED

Because I defend the police force and along with the officer in the video, you pulled another one from your ass assuming I'm a Trudeau supporter - CHECKED

You're the kind of guy that don't see anything wrong setting evil booby traps under the tall grass of your yard - CHECKED

You're too chickenshit to do what you preach, yet expect others to do it for you, and to a even more extreme degree, you lack the moral to value the officer's life on the job - CHECKED

Again, it's not okay for police to take down a suspect firing an AR-15 in a residential neighbourhood with family and children living there, yet it's okay to illegally set bear traps for trespassers or home intruders - CHECKED It's safe to say you're a piece of shit at it's finest

You call the police with derogatory slurs, which can be a considered as a hate crime - CHECKED You're lucky to be behind a monitor right now, else if you try saying this in public to a cop, I can promise you'll get ass raped in prison for many years go come

I told you the officer in the video wasn't prosecuted by a judge, yet you think the judge should be fired or punished for defending a cop - CHECKED A judge goes through years and years of secondary education, tell me, aside from conspiracy sources, what do you know? You're just a nobody, a shit for brain cowering behind the monitor.

I pity you still have that lump of shit "AKA your brain" lodge somewhere inside you and is all you have left.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491496 time=1673853198 user_id=1676
Nothing was checked... Zetsu just has a hard on for Big Brother and a wank bank to prove it... lulz

My brother just gave me a tiny bit of insight, that's all, tbh he never join the police and we hold very different opinions.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491519 time=1673882699 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491497 time=1673853738

Again, as I've said I'm not going to bother reading anymore of your super lame and super childish excuses<snip>

Oh, but I'm supposed to read yours, is that it? You pathetic little coward, that's three times now.

I don't blame you though, I already knew I was right from the beginning. It's been what now.... three days since you took umbrage with my assertion that the pig didn't afford the suspect adequate time to comply with his order before gunning him down like a dog in his own place. And it's all very well to crap on about me saving face - buddy, that is all you have been attempting to do since opening your yap my way.

You're not even making the effort now, simply repeating yourself while openly admitting to not reading the replies. I call that "giving up". And giving up is pretty much the only option you have at this point, since you lack the stones and intellect to engage in formal argument here.

So you keep tossing out the same baseless allegations. Fact is, I've already countered each and every one more than satisfactorily and you are reminding me more and more of Seamajor's lack of ability as you revert to his tactics.

You are no mark.

You are no Man.

Peace be to you, pissant. Don't bother sending your goons to my place, they'll meet the exact same fate as you have here and will not thank you for it.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491529 time=1673894404
Peace be to you, pissant. Don't bother sending your goons to my place, they'll meet the exact same fate as you have here and will not thank you for it.

Honestly I couldn't care any less from a super lame and gutless chicken that can only do nothing but constantly project out of his rectal cavity in every post, allow me to continue the reality check , it's for your own good dumbass.

Again, it's not okay for police to take down a suspect firing an AR-15 in a residential neighbourhood with family and children living there, yet it's okay to illegally set bear traps for trespassers or home intruders - CHECKED It's safe to say you're a piece of shit at it's finest

You call the police with derogatory slurs, which can be a considered as a hate crime - CHECKED You're lucky to be behind a monitor right now, else if you try saying this in public to a cop, I can promise you'll get ass raped in prison for many years go come

I told you the officer in the video wasn't prosecuted by a judge, yet you think the judge should be fired or punished for defending a cop - CHECKED A judge goes through years and years of secondary education, tell me, aside from conspiracy sources, what do you know? You're just a nobody, a shit for brain cowering behind the monitor.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491531 time=1673895716 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491529 time=1673894404

Honestly I couldn't care any less from a super lame and gutless chicken that can only do nothing

Right back atcha Seamajor Junior. Its a small deck you have going there, but you be sure to keep on waving it, if it makes you happy.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491532 time=1673896415
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491531 time=1673895716 user_id=61

Honestly I couldn't care any less from a super lame and gutless chicken that can only do nothing

Right back atcha Seamajor Junior. Its a small deck you have going there, but you be sure to keep on waving it, if it makes you happy.

Sadly my expectations were far too high for you, in fact none of your posts were ever worth to be taken into consideration, not even a grain of salt, no joke here considering nearly all were just projected from your butthole.