Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Gun didnt save this Guy

Started by JOE, December 31, 2022, 03:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491534 time=1673896833 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491532 time=1673896415

Right back atcha Seamajor Junior. Its a small deck you have going there, but you be sure to keep on waving it, if it makes you happy.

Sadly my expectations were far too high for you...

Aww, don't feel too bad about it, I never pretended to aspire to your willingness to take it up the butthoe. As long as you're expecting compliance with totalitarian ideals, you WILL be disappointed.

Quote from: Beijing Biden post_id=491534 time=1673896833 user_id=61
no joke

Error, "quite".

Well, you did admit to being permanently off your rocker, mea culpa for not spotting your mental deficiencies sooner.

Just stay away from my kids. They know where the bear traps are. You don't.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491537 time=1673909501
Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491534 time=1673896833 user_id=61

Sadly my expectations were far too high for you...

Aww, don't feel too bad about it, I never pretended to aspire to your willingness to take it up the butthoe. As long as you're expecting compliance with totalitarian ideals, you WILL be disappointed.

Quote from: Beijing Biden post_id=491534 time=1673896833 user_id=61
no joke

Error, "quite".

Well, you did admit to being permanently off your rocker, mea culpa for not spotting your mental deficiencies sooner.

Cops in general are fine, sadly a mentally retarded son of a whore like you don't know any better, so it's okay.

I just feel sorry that your kids have the world's biggest butthole projector as their dad.  :laugh3:
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491545 time=1673912788 user_id=61
Quote from: Guest post_id=491537 time=1673909501

Error, "quite".

Cops in general are fine, sadly a mentally retarded son of a whore like you don't know any better...

Shows how much you know. My next door neighbour while I was growing up? Local superintendent, chased a couple of pigs out of his department. Now he was the definition of a police officer... someone who cared enough about his craft to kick the pigs to the curb.

You might have inferred that I knew the difference between cops and pigs from earlier comments I'd made, sadly (for you) you were too demoralised to and preferred to pretend I'd cast them all with the same brush.

Feel free to prove Yuri right with you reply.

I just feel sorry that your kids have the world's biggest butthole projector as their dad.  :laugh3:

You're forgetting you own father... i mean look how you turned out!

Guy must have been the noodliest armed twit in Canada, and you mom the clumsiest for slipping over in his wet patches.

Frood

The only cops I like are Sheriffs and their deputies... not all.... but when a community elects a Sheriff and he hires deputies, they're beholden to the citizens to do the right thing or quickly get fucked off.

Then again, there are large communities with sheriff departments throughout the US who love civil asset forfeiture... because the cops get kick backs like all paid holidays (ie conventions on tropical islands) and the newest killingly killiest armed forces gear like Bearcats with battering rams which can puncture a house and fill it with tear gas, flames, or both.

So I like increasingly fewer Sheriff's... unless they're from a small community and are always afraid of looking bad.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491576 time=1673939728 user_id=1676
The only cops I like are Sheriffs and their deputies... not all.... but when a community elects a Sheriff and he hires deputies, they're beholden to the citizens to do the right thing or quickly get fucked off.

That makes all the sense in the world; someone who is incentivized to look out for his community, rather than being in it for what he could get.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=491581 time=1673940779
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491576 time=1673939728 user_id=1676

That makes all the sense in the world; someone who is incentivized to look out for his community, rather than being in it for what he could get.

Sheriff departments are pot luck these days.... but all metropolitan and road cops are pots of thieving lying killing shit.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491582 time=1673941520 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=491581 time=1673940779

Sheriff departments are pot luck these days.... but all metropolitan and road cops are pots of thieving lying killing shit.

I still stand by what I said to Zemajor tsunior earlier about the superintendant - he took out a ton of trash in the corrupt pigs department, along with saving my bacon on more than one occasion. Actually, he was the first person to assure me that if I ever found myself with a damaged and disabled intruder on my property, my best option was to dump them in the gutter before any cops showed up and deny all knowledge of how they got there.

Dunno how that lifehack would work out today, but it saved my ass a few times in the past.

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491561 time=1673922716

Cops in general are fine, sadly a mentally retarded son of a whore like you don't know any better...

Shows how much you know. My next door neighbour while I was growing up? Local superintendent, chased a couple of pigs out of his department. Now he was the definition of a police officer... someone who cared enough about his craft to kick the pigs to the curb.

You might have inferred that I knew the difference between cops and pigs from earlier comments I'd made, sadly (for you) you were too demoralised to and preferred to pretend I'd cast them all with the same brush.

Feel free to prove Yuri right with you reply.

I think it would be wise to report you do your local police department for using hate slurs and setting up booby traps on your own lawn, no joke here when it's a criminal offense and can easily land you a one way ticket to prison.

QuoteBooby traps are actually illegal, and the courts have taken this stance over and over. Even with the excuse of self-defense, setting up traps to harm someone else is illegal. It doesn't matter how effective the movies may make this seem. People cannot do it, and they will be liable for injuries that these traps cause
[/i]

QuoteYou're forgetting you own father... i mean look how you turned out!

Guy must have been the noodliest armed twit in Canada, and you mom the clumsiest for slipping over in his wet patches.

Wouldn't want to burst your bubble but unlike your family of lame rejects and retarded off springs your wife popped out, my old man has over a thousand men under him, my brother is a top security correctional officer and former military, my other brother is a industrial engineer, and my mom is a religious saint.  

So yea, just keep on talking turd.

Frood

So.... clueless statists?   ac_toofunny
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491602 time=1673957163 user_id=1676

I wouldn't say so when using slurs against the police is a criminal offense that can get you thrown in jail.

Setting up booby traps on your own property is also a criminal offense.

Lots of people have been locked up for good b/c of these 2 simple reasons alone.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491605 time=1673957390 user_id=61
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=491602 time=1673957163 user_id=1676

I wouldn't say so when using slurs against the police is a criminal offense that can get you thrown in jail.

Setting up booby traps on your own property is also a criminal offense.

ac_toofunny

Being a pig IS a slur on all of humanity.

Come at me, effeminate Statist worshipping testicles lacking bro!
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Yeah Karen,  come at me too while you're at it...

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61
I think it would be wise to report you do your local police department for using hate slurs and setting up booby traps on your own lawn

...ring up the Internet Police, tell them there's an Insurmorectionalist calling them Nasty Names and promising to leave sharp pointy welcome mats out for them.

You may be lucky to hear them laughing at you before they hang up in your ear.  ac_lmfao

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61no joke here...

Again with the Bidenisms. Don't worry, dementia's a good look on you.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61when it's a criminal offense and can easily land you a one way ticket to prison.

QuoteBooby traps are actually illegal, and the courts have taken this stance over and over. Even with the excuse of self-defense, setting up traps to harm someone else is illegal. It doesn't matter how effective the movies may make this seem. People cannot do it, and they will be liable for injuries that these traps cause
[/i]

">

QuoteYou're forgetting you own father... i mean look how you turned out!

Wouldn't want to burst your bubble but unlike your family of lame rejects and retarded off springs your wife popped out, my old man has over a thousand men under him...

Oh, so he's a promiscuous poofter poofter, okay... explains a lot...  ac_biggrin

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61my brother is a top security correctional officer and former military, my other brother is a industrial engineer, and my mom is a religious saint.

And between them they turned out a whiney little beta like you, an ignoramus with mental issues and an expectation the world will do for him because heaven forbid he should ever do for himself.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=490288 time=1673037742 user_id=61
I have multiple mental disorders, which crosses me out of the parent list

You pussy. You manlet. What's your family tree look like again? Oh yeah... a stump.  :laugh3:

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=491621 time=1673964867
Yeah Karen,  come at me too while you're at it...

I think it would be wise to report you do your local police department for using hate slurs and setting up booby traps on your own lawn

...ring up the Internet Police, tell them there's an Insurmorectionalist calling them Nasty Names and promising to leave sharp pointy welcome mats out for them.

You may be lucky to hear them laughing at you before they hang up in your ear.  ac_lmfao

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61no joke here...

Again with the Bidenisms. Don't worry, dementia's a good look on you.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61when it's a criminal offense and can easily land you a one way ticket to prison.

">

Wouldn't want to burst your bubble but unlike your family of lame rejects and retarded off springs your wife popped out, my old man has over a thousand men under him...

Oh, so he's a promiscuous poofter poofter, okay... explains a lot...  ac_biggrin

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=491596 time=1673953607 user_id=61my brother is a top security correctional officer and former military, my other brother is a industrial engineer, and my mom is a religious saint.

And between them they turned out a whiney little beta like you, an ignoramus with mental issues and an expectation the world will do for him because heaven forbid he should ever do for himself.

Quote from: Zemajor tsunior post_id=490288 time=1673037742 user_id=61
I have multiple mental disorders, which crosses me out of the parent list

You pussy. You manlet. What's your family tree look like again? Oh yeah... a stump.  :laugh3:

ac_boring

What's this?  A another ironic butthole projection from the cop hating and whiny lil bitch?  And now trying to make more excuses for his criminal behavior? *cough* booby traps *cough* hate slurs *cough*  :nea:  I don't like the idea of using up police resources, but what must be done must be done, one will be filed as a hate slur against the police and the other one will be reported for the sake of everyone's safety (booby traps).

Yes, I used to have some disabilities, but it doesn't matter as I have over come them long time ago; unlike yourself, I'm not like you, considering the fact that every time you open your hole, horseshit goes flying all over the place.  :laugh3:

Zetsu

Okay, almost done summiting the report to the FBI

Let this be a lesson to you "Guest" to never fuck with the police or do something incredibly stupid that can get people killed.

Zetsu

I decided to give you one last chance "Guest", I suggest you remove those booby traps from your lawn right now at this instant unless you want to regret it.