The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

So I plan on getting a cat

Started by Erica Mena, January 07, 2023, 08:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

TheProwler

Quote from: JOE post_id=490505 time=1673209919 user_id=97
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490497 time=1673200522 user_id=2845
Poor Joe. He gets it from all ends lol

I think it's because of my dark luscious full head of hair, Erica.

Men like Herman and TheProwler get jealous very easily.

As their hairlines recede, it reminds them of the Youth they've lost & no longer have.

Even on the Internet, my hair follicles doth shine through & pierce the screen of posters here.

Some just can't take it you know.  :icon_wink:

Hahahaha!!!

Senile Joe's only positive trait:  Hair.

What a loser.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Guest post_id=490500 time=1673202758
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490490 time=1673198084 user_id=2845
I'm thinking about all of it. Can't risk the kitty scratching my babies. I'd have to really train it to be sweet

It's not just the cat, it's the family that adopts him too. Think for a minute - you came in asking about cats so you might learn a bit more, your littlies are likely no different and might need a little guidance similar to what you've received here. Most shelters I know of will let you know what (if any) issues your cat might have before you adopt him, the rest is really down to the environment you are bringing Tibbles into.

If there's one constant I know where cats are concerned it's that unlike dogs, they are not a pack animal and generally will not keep getting in your face if they've decided it's alone-time. If things are not to their liking, they'll find a place where they can not be bugged, so if someone is in the habit of tormenting it (pulling tails, putting stickytape on their paws etc) a cat will take to avoiding them like the plague.

Give them affection and care, you'll get it back in spades. A cat you've cared for will care for you, chilling out with you when you're sick or blue, curling up in your lap and purring when you're in the mood to relax and so on.

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490490 time=1673198084 user_id=2845I heard cats take in their owners attitudes :laugh:

They certainly develop audible cues to get your attention. Studies have indicated they develop their miaows to best attract the owners attention, but a good slice of their communication is done with tail movements and very little with their vocalizations.

I think the kiddos will love a cat. They already love coming to grandmas, this will make it extra special.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490497 time=1673200522 user_id=2845
Poor Joe. He gets it from all ends lol

As their hairlines recede, it reminds them of the Youth they've lost & no longer have.

Even on the Internet, my hair follicles doth shine through & pierce the screen of posters here.

Even if you were telling the truth, that is the best reason for guys to shave their heads. Has a full head getting you laid? No, so shave your  imaginary hair and maybe you will get some pretend sex.

JOE

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490509 time=1673210869 user_id=3379

Hahahaha!!!

What a loser.

If you kin perform any of these manoeuvres, bald or non .... yer still young....Prowler!

">

DKG

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490441 time=1673144559 user_id=1676
Shen Li hates fluffy cats.

Too much flossing

You need new material.  ac_boring

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490490 time=1673198084 user_id=2845
I'm thinking about all of it. Can't risk the kitty scratching my babies. I'd have to really train it to be sweet

I heard cats take in their owners attitudes :laugh:

It wont "scratch" them, it will know better for the most part, depending on the situation. It will instead beat the child with its paws if it dont like the child, for reasons  :laugh:

My lil brother, that happened to him lol, with my cat.

If that was true about cats having owners attitudes, she will be getting butt injections and eating tamales in no time  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Guest post_id=490500 time=1673202758
Give them affection and care, you'll get it back in spades. A cat you've cared for will care for you, chilling out with you when you're sick or blue, curling up in your lap and purring when you're in the mood to relax and so on.

This ^^^

My cats KNOW when Im sad, and will come over to me and give me love. Its crazy how they know.

Herman

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=490509 time=1673210869 user_id=3379

Hahahaha!!!

What a loser.

Hair that nobody on these forums has seen and no gal has ran her fingers through.  ac_toofunny

Blazor

Here ya go Aryan lol.

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/122/764/855/original/7062582d60682e93.jpeg">

TheProwler

Quote from: Herman post_id=490533 time=1673227004 user_id=3396
Hair that nobody on these forums has seen and no gal has ran her fingers through.  ac_toofunny

This is what Senile Joe should shoot for....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fl8ebhTaYAM0uwG?format=jpg&name=small">

Breakfall

Quote from: Blazor post_id=490477 time=1673188433 user_id=2221
Quote from: Breakfall post_id=490461 time=1673162518 user_id=3358

I brush him and his brother daily because they enjoy it. I have to trim him around the arse occasionally because he'll sometimes get a dag there. It's an effort to keep him still. He doesn't shed as much as his brother though, who looks more like a shorthair.

You shave your cats asshole so it looks more like you, dont lie  :laugh:

Well I enjoy it when chick's lick my arse so naturally I keep it tidy. As for my cat...I don't want him to smear shit on the bed braaah! We're worlds apart!

:MG_216:

Lokmar

Breakfall

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=490568 time=1673236384 user_id=3351Gross

What??  ac_dunno

weebles

WTF having and raising a human child should be alot harder then living with a house cat/Pussy

">

Frood

Quote from: DKG post_id=490516 time=1673220266 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=490441 time=1673144559 user_id=1676
Shen Li hates fluffy cats.

Too much flossing

You need new material.  ac_boring

Unless Shen complains, I'll continue to serve up platters of fresh kitty jokes... :howdy:
Blahhhhhh...