Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

So I plan on getting a cat

Started by Erica Mena, January 07, 2023, 08:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=491486 time=1673851147 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491441 time=1673831274 user_id=3389

I'll have to buy litter, food and cat treats again next week. I'll go to Costco, so I can tell you if shelves are empty or not.

I get the cat treats that are the gravy stuff in the tubes. They love that nasty stuff lol.

We buy Greenie's Dental Treats. Our cat is now a senior.

Dove

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491527 time=1673893174 user_id=3389
Quote from: Dove post_id=491486 time=1673851147 user_id=3266

I get the cat treats that are the gravy stuff in the tubes. They love that nasty stuff lol.

Only a few of mine will eat those. I really wanted them to eat it for their teeth....but they gotta be fussy little pricks  :dash1:
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Blazor

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=490978 time=1673572872 user_id=3349
What the hell is going on with dry cat food? I went to Wal-Mart today and the shelves were empty except for those Iam bags that nobody buys because they cost 17 bucks each. Wasn't a single bag of Friskies or Meow Mix or any of the others. They still had wet cat food so I got a few boxes but things are really getting strange out there.

Same. Gotta try some place that one doesnt normally get cat food, like Kroger. I found a bag of Meow Mix there.

Its how I get some things these days, buy 'em at places that one doesnt think. Like getting motor oil at Home Depot lol.

Gotta ask the clerks, what day the truck comes too. That helps with some things. If they get it Wednesday night, you go Thursday morning.

Last week, I mentioned this cat food shortage as well. I even got on Amazon, and Chewy, neither had it, which is shocking.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=491241 time=1673745810 user_id=3266
 So I had no choice but to buy the best of what was there and of course they are barfing now.

Ugh, same, 2 barfs a day on the kitchen floor. At least its on the vinyl and not the carpet lol.

I normally get Friskies Farm Favorites.

They do better with smaller pieces, and less red dye.

Shen Li

Quote from: Dove post_id=491625 time=1673969609 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=491527 time=1673893174 user_id=3389

Only a few of mine will eat those. I really wanted them to eat it for their teeth....but they gotta be fussy little pricks  :dash1:

Our cat likes them.

Dove

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491632 time=1673979846 user_id=2221
Quote from: Dove post_id=491241 time=1673745810 user_id=3266
 So I had no choice but to buy the best of what was there and of course they are barfing now.

Ugh, same, 2 barfs a day on the kitchen floor. At least its on the vinyl and not the carpet lol.

I woke up this morning and on my way to the bathroom I stepped in a STILL hot lump of cat slime. Right in the carpet.

It was AWESOME. (Sarcasm)

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=491646 time=1674004697 user_id=3266
 I woke up this morning and on my way to the bathroom I stepped in a STILL hot lump of cat slime. Right in the carpet.

My favorite is when you're lying there, just about to drift off, and hear off in the distance a dreaded:

HRUuck-HRUuck-HRUuck-*blahrg*

You know if you ignore it you'll forget in the morning and step on it because it's invariably someplace you *will* be walking.

"Attention passengers: your sleep has unfortunately been delayed for an hour, possibly two. Better luck next time!"

Frood

Cats are hard work... I would never have one which didn't like walking on a leash or barking.
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=491667 time=1674016641 user_id=3381

My favorite is when you're lying there, just about to drift off, and hear off in the distance a dreaded:

HRUuck-HRUuck-HRUuck-*blahrg*

You know if you ignore it you'll forget in the morning and step on it because it's invariably someplace you *will* be walking.

"Attention passengers: your sleep has unfortunately been delayed for an hour, possibly two. Better luck next time!"

Or theyve done found some plastic and you just got comfortable and you can tell if you dont get up and you are gonna end up needing 50k to unblock their intestines lol

And when the little fuckers barf they always do it where you'll be walking so youll see it and clean it lol

Garraty_47

Quote from: Dove post_id=491705 time=1674044925 user_id=3266
 Or theyve done found some plastic and you just got comfortable and you can tell if you dont get up and you are gonna end up needing 50k to unblock their intestines lol

And when the little fuckers barf they always do it where you'll be walking so youll see it and clean it lol

What's with the cats who think a gravity-assisted hurl is the best way to go?

They seem to need to be at least on the back of a chair or a couch but if they have time they'll get atop a bookshelf or some other elevated position.

Maybe they're just artists?

From that distance they do achieve some pretty gnarly splatter patterns.

Blazor

Quote from: Blazor post_id=491632 time=1673979846 user_id=2221

Oh no, thats the worst lol.

Well, the worst is getting up in the middle of the night, and stepping in it with bare feet in the dark lol.

Dove

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=491715 time=1674054571 user_id=3381
Quote from: Dove post_id=491705 time=1674044925 user_id=3266

What's with the cats who think a gravity-assisted hurl is the best way to go?

They seem to need to be at least on the back of a chair or a couch but if they have time they'll get atop a bookshelf or some other elevated position.

Maybe they're just artists?

From that distance they do achieve some pretty gnarly splatter patterns.

I have this super tall shelf unit I put out here in my kitchen, right? And I have this fluffy and beautiful dilute calico named Ripley. She LOVES being up there. She is a highest point in the house kinda cat.

And we were all chilling and suddenly we heard the hoarking....and we all just watched as she went through the whole heaving right over the side of the unit and you could see the puke glob fall....almost slow mow...and hit the floor with a SMACK lol

It was so gross LOL. It splashed  :yuk:

JOE

Is it possible to build a separate living quarters for a cat like a 'cat house'? That way they have a shelter/ warm place to sleep so you can avoid mishaps like that?

Thats what Id be inclined to do.

Dove

Quote from: JOE post_id=491721 time=1674056101 user_id=97
Is it possible to build a separate living quarters for a cat like a 'cat house'? That way they have a shelter/ warm place to sleep so you can avoid mishaps like that?

Thats what Id be inclined to do.

You either take life with the occasional cat slime or you dont deserve a cat!

Erica Mena

<t></t>