Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

So I’d like to enable guest posting

Started by Erica Mena, January 08, 2023, 08:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Is there a way to IP block Eddie? He's the one who is the worst of the two, imo.
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490542 time=1673228892 user_id=2845
Is there a way to IP block Eddie? He's the one who is the worst of the two, imo.

Fash blocked Seamoron.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman post_id=490544 time=1673229027 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490542 time=1673228892 user_id=2845

Fash blocked Seamoron.

Both are bad. Eddie is a damn legal issue waiting
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=490545 time=1673229153 user_id=2845
Quote from: Herman post_id=490544 time=1673229027 user_id=3396

Fash blocked Seamoron.

Both are bad. Eddie is a damn legal issue waiting

The story goes that this forum was started to get away from Eddie the Chug. Some of the stories I have read about about that sick little wanker. He don't belong here. Keep him at VF.

Herman

Anyway kid, why do you want guest posting? The only good guest poster is that sum cunt fella. The other guest posters will be Seamoron, Eddie the Chug, Apegirl and that 360 retard.

Anonymous

Maybe she courts a more immediate interaction. Can't say as I blame her, as guests go I'm probably one of the few who can be trusted not to unduly fuck with the rules while contributing, no matter what the provocation.

Personally of the opinion the current arrangement works. I'm not here all the time like the troublemakers apparently are and most of my shit eventually goes live anyway. If it doesn't, then so what? And who knows, maybe those people you're trying to keep out might eventually grow a bit of bloody decorum and decency in time, if they're so desperate to get past moderator approval.

And maybe not. Meh, like anyone gives a fuck.