Replies: 10481
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:38:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Now hubby is positive

Started by Erica Mena, January 10, 2023, 11:14:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I didn't want to get it. They forced our hands. Work and provide for your family, or don't get it and don't work.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491163 time=1673708345 user_id=2845
I didn't want to get it. They forced our hands. Work and provide for your family, or don't get it and don't work.

Dinky Dazza, would you like to weigh in on this?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=491154 time=1673684361 user_id=97
Quote from: Guest post_id=490927 time=1673547440

In a recent report it was revaeld Moderna owned the patent on part of the genome sequence of the original COVID pathogen. The patent was granted in 2017.

I'd say that's evil enough.

I had some pretty severe side effects after I had the Moderna vaccine. Did what the gov wanted but after I decided never again for Moderna or any other mRNA vaccine. While 1 or 2 shot may not kill a person, continuous vaccine couldn't be that healthy. That was the harshest vaccine that I've ever gotten. It felt like being punched in the stomach. Plus the efficacy of th vaccine wore off when new variants arrived so it becam essentially useless to get any more shot's after the 1st 2

RIP josephine.

Herman

A new national study conducted by the Trafalgar Group has found that the majority of Americans surveyed would support an investigation into Dr. Anthony Fauci's testimonies and his overall management of the pandemic.

In a national survey of over 1,000 likely voters in the general election, respondents were asked if they support an investigation by Congress into Fauci's "inconsistent testimony about his research leading up to the COVID-19 pandemic" and his "actions in managing the pandemic."

Over 52% of respondents said "yes," with nearly 46% responding with "no." Just over 3% said they were "not sure."

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=492311 time=1674531142 user_id=3396
A new national study conducted by the Trafalgar Group has found that the majority of Americans surveyed would support an investigation into Dr. Anthony Fauci's testimonies and his overall management of the pandemic.

In a national survey of over 1,000 likely voters in the general election, respondents were asked if they support an investigation by Congress into Fauci's "inconsistent testimony about his research leading up to the COVID-19 pandemic" and his "actions in managing the pandemic."

Over 52% of respondents said "yes," with nearly 46% responding with "no." Just over 3% said they were "not sure."

That's over 100%, kind of like voter turnout in some democrat leaning buroughs. And I bet the poll is about as effective at taking Fauci to task as the calls for an investigation into Epstein's child trafficking clients list was.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=491164 time=1673709031
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=491163 time=1673708345 user_id=2845

Dinky Dazza, would you like to weigh in on this?

No... I'm still dealing with the fallout of saying "fuck that and fuck Dan Andrews the prawn dictator".

Wouldn't change anything though....
Blahhhhhh...

weebles

Damn if he got HIV from you the he legit should be asking who are fucking on the side?

">

Sometimes I wonder if you ever seen people actually die  and yes people  can be dead while living... To some that is a worse fate then one should live out.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=492333 time=1674557934
Quote from: Herman post_id=492311 time=1674531142 user_id=3396

That's over 100%, kind of like voter turnout in some democrat leaning buroughs. And I bet the poll is about as effective at taking Fauci to task as the calls for an investigation into Epstein's child trafficking clients list was.

I believe a large swathe of Americans believe Dr Fauci is a pathological liar, and a con man.

weebles

Quote from: DKG post_id=492347 time=1674569751 user_id=3390

I believe a large swathe of Americans believe Dr Fauci is a pathological liar, and a con man.

I do  think when  Xi's government starts welding people into their own apartments and lets them starve to death... There should be a little discontent  :howdy:

Do they even get  paid you for this shite?

">

Everything you seem to complain about is everything you are and claim to represent.

">

DKG

Quote from: weebles post_id=492348 time=1674570873 user_id=2191
Quote from: DKG post_id=492347 time=1674569751 user_id=3390

I do  think when  Xi's government starts welding people into their own apartments and lets them starve to death... There should be a little discontent  :howdy:

Do they even get  paid you for this shite?

">

Everything you seem to complain about is everything you are and claim to represent.

That is what this board needs- another rube who gets his facts in video form.

But, I will give you a fact. Your government planned to use tanks on peaceful protesters. This country employed some very draconian measures.

weebles

This totally sounds like 25+ Million  people chanting out in pure freedom does it not? :dunno:

">

Anyways imgiane they do not pay you and weld you in and do not even feed you?

Your so called Government legit is starving you and yours to death In real time that is fucked up is it not?

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG post_id=492349 time=1674572676 user_id=3390
Your government planned to use tanks on peaceful protesters. This country employed some very draconian measures.

Watch members of the European parliament(MEP's) call out the thuggish dictatorship of True Dope.

">

The barbaric actions he took with women in this country was comparable to what Iran does to women they feel are getting too big for their britches.

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492359 time=1674592542 user_id=3389
Quote from: DKG post_id=492349 time=1674572676 user_id=3390
Your government planned to use tanks on peaceful protesters. This country employed some very draconian measures.

Watch members of the European parliament(MEP's) call out the thuggish dictatorship of True Dope.

The barbaric actions he took with women in this country was comparable to what Iran does to women they feel are getting too big for their britches.

Just imagine being poor, undereducated, unskilled, elderly with no passport and have no foreign owned property just stuck  in your home country and tell me how we treat each other?

">

Herman

Quote from: weebles post_id=492360 time=1674595805 user_id=2191
Just imagine being poor, undereducated, unskilled, elderly with no passport and have no foreign owned property just stuck  in your home country and tell me how we treat each other?

Now imagine having everything you ever worked for taken away, imprisoned indefinitely for speaking out against a tyrant and not being able to travel because you have been accused of sedition by a dictator. Did this happen in Veneuela or China? No, it happened right here in Canada.

And knock it off with the frickin music videos,

Herman

Yuma, Arizona, is on the brink of collapse, say city officials, citing Jim Crow Joe's border policies that have resulted in a massive influx of illegal immigration in the area.

Wrong dang thread. Flea, can you move this to Politics thread.

Print
User actions