The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=492055 time=1674285126 user_id=3379
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492048 time=1674275868 user_id=2845
There was no loser. Joe was being dog piled and did not back down

I think Senile Joe backs down pretty regularly.

Maybe hiding all the tabletop dildos might remove some of the temptation.

Zetsu

Quote from: JOE post_id=492049 time=1674277378 user_id=97
Quote from: Guest post_id=492047 time=1674272769
Joe was the clear loser in this match. Herman never batted an eye. He stuck to the task at hand which was trolling. Honourable mention goes to TheProwler, Zetsu, and Frood. Good show boys.

I dont think so.

They are angry men who dont like to be reminded about their character flaws, shortcomings & personal failings in life. Im glad Im not trapped in their sorry lives. They cant escape from their shithole towns, addictions, poor health or mental &  terminal illnesses.

Herman will be dead in 5 years or so. The poor drunken slob. He wont even make it to retirement age. Cirrhosis of the liver is a terrible way to die. He'll be dead & I will still be healthy and enjoying life.

Joe, you do know that I was offered government welfare for life the moment my doctor discovered I had a super rare and crippling mental health disorder.  Don't mean to kiss my own ass but I was offered it at least 5 times and quickly declined it every time.  After I stopped working at my dad's business, I bought some DTG machineries and in less than 3 years I got rated by multiple critics as one of the top 5 custom apparel business in the entire Greater Toronto Area.

While Herman is way, way beyond my league, iirc he is a director of a oil site, travels to work everywhere his knowledge and expertise is needed and has a wonderful family, Prowler is seems like a nice caring guy to rescue an abandon dog, DD has always been a highly professional and experienced operator in many different types of heavy machineries, and Guest and I might have a heated argument and don't know much about him, but he already seems like a far more capable person than you ever will.

So tell me Joe, what have you accomplished in life that gives you so much confidence to point your fingers at us?
Permanently off his rocker

DKG

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491989 time=1674254705 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=491952 time=1674218448 user_id=3390

He is weird. He is also thin skinned and a real nasty piece of work. Herman is giving Joe the gears and Joe comes back with I hope you die soon. I like the way Herman lets Joe's petulant prattle just roll off of him like water off of a duck's back. He is a class act.

I agree with you Seoulbro, there's some people I despise and wouldn't hesitate to give them a beating, but dancing on someone's grave, heck even the the demons from the lowest and darkest pits of hell wouldn't do that.

What else would anyone expect from a shit poster like Joe. He is either blind or does not care that his schtick if obsolete and hastens the extinction of this medium.

DKG

Quote from: TheProwler post_id=492055 time=1674285126 user_id=3379

I think Senile Joe backs down pretty regularly.

I catch the dumb fucker in lie after lie and he acts like it did not happen.  Being afraid to back up what you say is backing down in my book.

He also guards any details about his life.  I am not talking about anything that could cause him to be doxxed or anything.

What he does tell, he keeps his story as simple as possible:  Old skinny guy with hair who once drove a limo.  I mean, a limo driver!!!  Talk about picking a job that has no special skill set.  He does that so nobody will ask him anything technical about his imaginary job, leading to him being caught in yet another lie.

He is ashamed of his empty life.  His only accomplishment has been to continue breathing.

The limo driver story is bs too. Fash caught him in that one and of course he acted like it never happened.

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492075 time=1674295800 user_id=61
They are angry men who dont like to be reminded about their character flaws, shortcomings & personal failings in life. Im glad Im not trapped in their sorry lives. They cant escape from their shithole towns, addictions, poor health or mental &  terminal illnesses.

....my doctor discovered I had a super rare and crippling mental health disorder.  Don't mean to kiss my own ass but I was offered welfare at least 5 times and quickly declined it every time.  After I stopped working at my dad's business, I bought some DTG machineries and in less than 3 years I got rated by multiple critics as one of the top 5 custom apparel business in the entire Greater Toronto Area....Guest and I might have heated argument and don't know much about him, but he already seems like a far more capable person...

I am who I am. Nothing special to note, been lucky in some endeavours, not so lucky in others. Comfortable, enjoying myself, nothing to prove to anyone because I've proved it more than adequately to myself.

Not that it should matter any, but points to you for eschewing the welfare tit in favour of doing something noteworthy. I've always though it a reward in and of itself to accomplish something in the face of others doubt, respect is due to anyone that bats 100 instead of simply sitting on the bench and drinking orangeade in the sun.

Oh, and the heated argument? A mild breeze, barely ruffled the feathers. I enjoy fencing with opposing views and I am anything if reserved about my own.

Now... Joe...

Where do I start with your assertions? It does rather seem like you have indulged in a little projection here, since I would describe myself less in terms of "angry" and more... "passionate". But for what it's worth, I'm glad you're not trapped in my life too. I like my life, it's Mine and I own it. Yes, with every mistake and flaw. Without them I would be... well, someone else. I've had a lot of fun getting to where I am today, fucked up royally on a number of occasions, succeeded wildly beyond expectations in others. It is who I am, every day is a gift.

I'm glad I'm not trapped in your life. I have my own to contend with and its rewards make it worthwhile for me. There's things I've seen you do that get me scratching my head... a kind of "what the fuck was he thinking there", but you're not alone with that distinction. As with any others who reveal themselves as sources of personal bemusement, I choose to regard such displays as instructive tutorials on how NOT to behave, kind of how the average jew regards a Seinfeld episode. Thank you for fucking up so that I don't have to.

Most of the people here I have given shit to at some point or other. A lot of it was more violent and subversive than my recent interactions with Zetsu and all of it done with the understanding that if I found myself getting unduly hot under the collar. that little "X" in the top right corner was my escape hatch. Some people got so angry with my act they attempted to take it to real life. For a variety of reasons, all gave up on their attempts in the end.

And here I am. Still putting one foot in front of the other and enjoying My life because I'm stubborn and because I can.

I might feel differently... if I were to try measuring myself by your benchmarks. The truth is I've long identified my own goals and recognize the ones you've enumerated are in fact yours. You might like to be careful about wearing your heart on your sleeve in such manner, it's as good as a knife in the hands of a sociopath... something I have also been accused of being.

Aryan

Quote from: Guest post_id=491968 time=1674234006
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=491955 time=1674222988 user_id=1728
Has Joseph actually admitted/alluded to being a virgin or is the rumour just "CC is a jewess" tier trolling?

I've never seen him respond to the allegation.

The difference being that CC encouraged the Jewish troll. You see the way Joe turns into a ranting rambling lunatic when his lack of game is mentioned. So yes, Joe is probably the world's oldest male virgin.

Actually she got really pissy about it to begin with, but then when she figured out that getting mad just made us troll her even more, she decided to spin it into some supposed cunning strategy where she had fooled people into believing she was jewish.

JOE

I dont think so.

Herman will be dead in 5 years or so. The poor drunken slob. He wont even make it to retirement age. Cirrhosis of the liver is a terrible way to die. He'll be dead & I will still be healthy and enjoying life.

Joe, you do know that I was offered government welfare for life the moment my doctor discovered I had a super rare and crippling mental health disorder.  Don't mean to kiss my own ass but I was offered welfare at least 5 times and quickly declined it every time.  After I stopped working at my dad's business, I bought some DTG machineries and in less than 3 years I got rated by multiple critics as one of the top 5 custom apparel business in the entire Greater Toronto Area.

While Herman is way, way beyond my league, iirc he is a director of a oil site, travels to work everywhere his knowledge and expertise is needed and has a wonderful family, Prowler is seems like a nice caring guy to rescue an abandon dog, DD has always been a highly professional and experienced operator in many different types of heavy machineries, and Guest and I might have heated argument and don't know much about him, but he already seems like a far more capable person than you ever will.

So tell me Joe, what have you accomplished in life that gives you so much confidence to point your fingers at us?

You need medication daily to get by in life, Zetsu.

And Herman can't get through the day without alcohol.

So you're both addicts & you rely upon a crutch - drugs or alcohol to make it through life. Personally I don't need either. I mean what would happen to you guys if those crutches were suddenly taken away from you? Remember - only the strong survive.

Donald Trump would make fun of you both.

">

But of you 2, Trump would consider Herman lesser - a drunken bum because he can't control his liquor. Trump looks down upon drunks the most eh?

">

And yeah Prowler often does remind me of my friend's neurotic & mentally unstable rescue dog. Ready to go off like a gun any minute. Like he often says...."Hahahahahaha!"

Frood

Why did you omit me from your criticisms, Joe?

Are you sweet on me?

Thiel is going to be mega upset.

He's been carrying a candle for your virgin weenie and pucker.

Don't do a person like that.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=492077 time=1674303311 user_id=3390
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=491989 time=1674254705 user_id=61

I agree with you Seoulbro, there's some people I despise and wouldn't hesitate to give them a beating, but dancing on someone's grave, heck even the the demons from the lowest and darkest pits of hell wouldn't do that.

What else would anyone expect from a shit poster like Joe. He is either blind or does not care that his schtick if obsolete and hastens the extinction of this medium.

Now that I think about it, I'm just relief he will die being a virgin.

Frood

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492106 time=1674313779 user_id=61

I just absolutely love that despite all us coming from different experiences, backgrounds, and philosophies.... we can still unite to destroy the shitposter known as Joe.  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492106 time=1674313779 user_id=61

You need drugs and medication to get by in life Zetsu.

Thats not a strong person Zetsu

JOE

Quote from: Frood post_id=492102 time=1674313288 user_id=1676
Why did you omit me from your criticisms, Joe?

Are you sweet on me?

Thiel is going to be mega upset.

He's been carrying a candle for your virgin weenie and pucker.

Don't do a person like that.

Well you should offer Thiel your mangina Frood. I remember you claimed you had one pierced.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood post_id=492050 time=1674278147 user_id=1676

Joe is a shitposter. He never stops shitposting whether being dogpiled or not.

I see a lot of bullying going on. If he is what you always claim he is, then you should understand why I feel bad and do not join in the dogpile.
<t></t>

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492112 time=1674314944 user_id=2845
Quote from: Frood post_id=492050 time=1674278147 user_id=1676

Joe is a shitposter. He never stops shitposting whether being dogpiled or not.

I see a lot of bullying going on. If he is what you always claim he is, then you should understand why I feel bad and doing join in the dogpile.

Joe is too dense to be bullied.

He's like a wax filled Gatlin gun firing virgin rounds.
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Quote from: Guest post_id=492083 time=1674307002

....my doctor discovered I had a super rare and crippling mental health disorder.  Don't mean to kiss my own ass but I was offered welfare at least 5 times and quickly declined it every time.  After I stopped working at my dad's business, I bought some DTG machineries and in less than 3 years I got rated by multiple critics as one of the top 5 custom apparel business in the entire Greater Toronto Area....Guest and I might have heated argument and don't know much about him, but he already seems like a far more capable person...

I am who I am. Nothing special to note, been lucky in some endeavours, not so lucky in others. Comfortable, enjoying myself, nothing to prove to anyone because I've proved it more than adequately to myself.

Not that it should matter any, but points to you for eschewing the welfare tit in favour of doing something noteworthy. I've always though it a reward in and of itself to accomplish something in the face of others doubt, respect is due to anyone that bats 100 instead of simply sitting on the bench and drinking orangeade in the sun.

Oh, and the heated argument? A mild breeze, barely ruffled the feathers. I enjoy fencing with opposing views and I am anything if reserved about my own.

Now... Joe...

Where do I start with your assertions? It does rather seem like you have indulged in a little projection here, since I would describe myself less in terms of "angry" and more... "passionate". But for what it's worth, I'm glad you're not trapped in my life too. I like my life, it's Mine and I own it. Yes, with every mistake and flaw. Without them I would be... well, someone else. I've had a lot of fun getting to where I am today, fucked up royally on a number of occasions, succeeded wildly beyond expectations in others. It is who I am, every day is a gift.

I'm glad I'm not trapped in your life. I have my own to contend with and its rewards make it worthwhile for me. There's things I've seen you do that get me scratching my head... a kind of "what the fuck was he thinking there", but you're not alone with that distinction. As with any others who reveal themselves as sources of personal bemusement, I choose to regard such displays as instructive tutorials on how NOT to behave, kind of how the average jew regards a Seinfeld episode. Thank you for fucking up so that I don't have to.

Most of the people here I have given shit to at some point or other. A lot of it was more violent and subversive than my recent interactions with Zetsu and all of it done with the understanding that if I found myself getting unduly hot under the collar. that little "X" in the top right corner was my escape hatch. Some people got so angry with my act they attempted to take it to real life. For a variety of reasons, all gave up on their attempts in the end.

And here I am. Still putting one foot in front of the other and enjoying My life because I'm stubborn and because I can.

I might feel differently... if I were to try measuring myself by your benchmarks. The truth is I've long identified my own goals and recognize the ones you've enumerated are in fact yours. You might like to be careful about wearing your heart on your sleeve in such manner, it's as good as a knife in the hands of a sociopath... something I have also been accused of being.

As always I appreciate the support my friend and heartfully agree with you 120%, living off welfare is not only a disgrace, making life pointless, and see it as an insult to one's self.  Despite losing my original self to the other one inside me, I still glad I have a physical pair of hand and legs that can be put to good use.  

In regards to the argument prior to this, I'm just glad you're not the type of guy that takes it personally.  Ironically we should we should thank the frail old bitter virgin for combining everyone's common ground here by giving him a few more jabs in his face.  I have my flaws and fault and willing to make up for it, but to feel absolute joy at the expense of other people's struggles, Joe must have a very small shitty heart full of worms.