The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=492126 time=1674320305 user_id=1676
Seamajor, X, and Admin lack even human brains.... they'd compete with Fat Oak's mangled grey matter...

The three stooges of bastard factory

Its so funny having them on ignore and knowing they are still chasing my ankles wildly  :laugh3:

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=492132 time=1674323494 user_id=3214
Quote from: Frood post_id=492126 time=1674320305 user_id=1676
Seamajor, X, and Admin lack even human brains.... they'd compete with Fat Oak's mangled grey matter...

The three stooges of bastard factory

Its so funny having them on ignore and knowing they are still chasing my ankles wildly  :laugh3:

Any forum where the those three imbeciles are core members is not for me.

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492117 time=1674318812 user_id=61
Quote from: Frood post_id=492108 time=1674314227 user_id=1676

I just absolutely love that despite all us coming from different experiences, backgrounds, and philosophies.... we can still unite to destroy the shitposter known as Joe.  :thumbup:

May it happen brother  ac_drinks , In the end I'm really glad Herman decided to not bother to give any less fks with with Joe here, as it pains me to see a great person wasting his time with the biggest and most hated loser in the entire universe.

I guess yer good friend Herman is too drunk to get outta bed this morning, eh Zetsu? Hangovers are the shits eh? I know cuz I have an alcoholic friend who often couldn't wake up on time cuz he was so hammered from drinking the night before.

Alcoholism is a terrible disease or affliction Zetsu. Its never good to be dependent on drugs, medication or alcohol to git thru life, eh?

Remember...a guy who is...is only half a man

....at best.

TheProwler

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492112 time=1674314944 user_id=2845
Quote from: Frood post_id=492050 time=1674278147 user_id=1676

Joe is a shitposter. He never stops shitposting whether being dogpiled or not.

I see a lot of bullying going on. If he is what you always claim he is, then you should understand why I feel bad and do not join in the dogpile.

How does that make you feel, Senile Joe?

flea feels pity for you.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492138 time=1674332237 user_id=97

May it happen brother  ac_drinks , In the end I'm really glad Herman decided to not bother to give any less fks with with Joe here, as it pains me to see a great person wasting his time with the biggest and most hated loser in the entire universe.

I guess yer good friend Herman is too drunk to get outta bed this morning, eh Zetsu? Hangovers are the shits eh? I know cuz I have an alcoholic friend who often couldn't wake up on time cuz he was so hammered from drinking the night before.

Alcoholism is a terrible disease or affliction Zetsu. Its never good to be dependent on drugs, medication or alcohol to git thru life, eh?

....at best.

You know what is worse than a hangover Joe. A prison cell. That is where we put homosexual criminal stalkers like you. Unlike Flea, we will not be sympathetic to you because you are a virgin.

Anonymous

Alcoholism is a terrible disease or affliction.

I have no idea how bad his drinking habits are and neither do you. But, I do know that being a virgin so late in your life cannot be good for your physical or mental health. I am shocked It is truly disturbing.Have you discussed this with a shrink?

Zetsu

....at best.

Believe what ever you want Joe  ac_boring , I just find it rather funny you have to cry about brother Herman enjoying a good drink or myself taking the extremely small doses of meds.
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

I guess yer good friend Herman is too drunk to get outta bed this morning,

I was busy boning the old lady this morning. I got a hummer too. You do not know what you are missing.

JOE

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=492142 time=1674348130 user_id=61

....at best.

Believe what ever you want Joe  ac_boring , I just find it rather funny you have to cry about brother Herman enjoying a good drink or myself taking the extremely small doses of meds.

I can see why you call Herman your 'brother', Zetsu.

You are both united in a brotherhood of dependency upon substances or medications.

I suppose it's why they call Alcoholics Anonymous a 'brotherhood'.

Because its members share this common weakness or dependency.

However, I don't share this need or dependency. So I suppose I cannot call either of you 'brother'.

i suppose I grew up in a time when people were just hardier, tougher and didn't rely upon crutches like that.

Or make excuses.

Hey, but good luck to both of you.

Herman - well he's gonna die of cirrhosis of the liver are some equivalent in the near fture?

Maybe within the next 5 to 10...atthe very most?

But you're younger, so you may have a chance Zetsu.

There might be hope for you.

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=492110 time=1674314615 user_id=97
Quote from: Frood post_id=492102 time=1674313288 user_id=1676
Why did you omit me from your criticisms, Joe?

Are you sweet on me?

Thiel is going to be mega upset.

He's been carrying a candle for your virgin weenie and pucker.

Don't do a person like that.

Well you should offer Thiel your mangina Frood. I remember you claimed you had one pierced.

Jo Jo, you silly goose. Frood has been with icky girls and you haven't.
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Herman post_id=492156 time=1674354678 user_id=3396
I guess yer good friend Herman is too drunk to get outta bed this morning,

I was busy boning the old lady this morning. I got a hummer too. You do not know what you are missing.

you know Herman about the only good thing you did in life is that you begat a son who'll work for the next 30 years to pay for my retirement.

That'll be easy money. Thanks. I really appreciate it. He's a Good Boy Herman. And unlike you since I'm in good health, the cheques will be flowin' in every month for a long long time.

So as it turns out,you weren't entirely useless. You actually had some purpose in life. You weren't just a drunken alcoholic.

I know he'll work hard for me, but since he's gotta family to raise he's gotta do it.

At the point, a young guy can't walk away from his responsibilities, so he's gotta fulfill his obligations, eh?

As for yourself, since you're in ill health  halfway in the grave your current wife is waiting for you to die so she can inherit everything you worked so hard for all your life

Then once you're gone, she'll find some other man that she actually loves and spend all your money.

JOE

Quote from: "The RCMP" post_id=492140 time=1674339403

....at best.

You know what is worse than a hangover Joe. A prison cell. That is where we put homosexual criminal stalkers like you. Unlike Flea, we will not be sympathetic to you because you are a virgin.

Hey RCMP, didja know Herman went ta prison?

Well he did!

That's why he always fantasizes about someone shinin his shitter.

Cuz he had ta do it while he was in...the joint. :empathy:

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492161 time=1674356937 user_id=97
Quote from: Herman post_id=492156 time=1674354678 user_id=3396

you know Herman about the only good thing you did in life is that you begat a son who'll work for the next 30 years to pay for my retirement.

That'll be easy money. And unlike you since I'm in good health, the cheques will be flowin' in every month for a long long time

So as it turns out,you weren't entirely useless. You had some purpose in life. You weren't just a drunken alcoholic.

Thanks. I really appreciate it. He's a Good Boy Herman..

I know he'll work hard for me, but since he's gotta family to raise he's gotta do it.

At the point, a young guy can't walk away from his responsibilities, so he's gotta fulfill his obligations, eh?

As for yourself, since you're in ill health your current wife is waiting for you to die so she can inherit everything you worked so hard for all your life

Then once you're gone, she'll find some other man that she actually loves and spend all your money.

Do you know why Herman has a son. Because he had sex you old virgin. The only good thing about a loser like you is that you are so old you only have a few years left. The RCMP can finally close your file.

Anonymous

Quote from: JOE post_id=492163 time=1674357072 user_id=97
Quote from: "The RCMP" post_id=492140 time=1674339403

Hey RCMP, didja know Herman went ta prison?

Well he did!

That's why he always fantasizes about someone shinin his shitter.

Cuz he had ta do it while he was in...the joint. :empathy:

You know the RCMP has a file on you for stalking Blurt. I do not believe it was the first time you did it. I believe you have been in prison. I believe you will go there again before you die. Stalking people is a serious offense as you know.

JOE

Quote from: bruce. post_id=492164 time=1674357238
Quote from: JOE post_id=492161 time=1674356937 user_id=97

That'll be easy money. And unlike you since I'm in good health, the cheques will be flowin' in every month for a long long time

So as it turns out,you weren't entirely useless. You had some purpose in life. You weren't just a drunken alcoholic.

Thanks. I really appreciate it. He's a Good Boy Herman..

As for yourself, since you're in ill health your current wife is waiting for you to die so she can inherit everything you worked so hard for all your life

Do you know why Herman has a son. Because he had sex you old virgin. The only good thing about a loser like you is that you are so old you only have a few years left. The RCMP can finally close your file.

Is that really you, Bruce?

If so, I remember that you said at VF that you are also dependent on substances or medications.

Plus you're in the closet but constantly denying it.

But one day I hope your are free to openly admit it.

I know...it's still an intolerant society we live in.

But perhaps when people become more open minded you can finally come out of the closet Bruce.