Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Miss Universe is a fucking MAN

Started by Erica Mena, January 15, 2023, 02:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492226 time=1674422957 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492200 time=1674405518 user_id=2845
I think you guys are more attracted to fighting. Maybe I should just open rejected again.

A whole section to call people gay, alcoholic, junkie, virgin, short, fat pedos. Oh joy.

Yup. It's drowning out the regular discussion threads.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492231 time=1674427301 user_id=2845
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=492226 time=1674422957 user_id=3389
A whole section to call people gay, alcoholic, junkie, virgin, short, fat pedos. Oh joy.

It is what it is. I did say it was your forum to do with as you please (a declaration I stand by) but you can never hope to make similar claim on the people who post in it, as hard as you night try to bend them to your will.

You inherited not merely a board, but the community therein as well. Ten or more years means a ton of habit that will prove difficult if not impossible to break.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=492261 time=1674451106

It is what it is. I did say it was your forum to do with as you please (a declaration I stand by) but you can never hope to make similar claim on the people who post in it, as hard as you night try to bend them to your will.

You inherited not merely a board, but the community therein as well. Ten or more years means a ton of habit that will prove difficult if not impossible to break.

That sucked, you big fag.

You crossed a line, dude.

I will not fuck you!

Teehee!

(Iam the GOAT, and walk among you)...

Yayyy, ME!

(Have I hausered myself yet?)
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492203 time=1674406310 user_id=2845
Quote from: Guest post_id=492202 time=1674406016

Nobody cares if he is gay, and he probably is. He is an old man and a virgin. That is what makes Joe a circus side show freak.

How do YOU know he's a virgin? Have you been living under his bed his whole life?

That's a lot of crusty socks....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=492262 time=1674458942 user_id=1676

I will not fuck you!

Teehee!

Yayyy, ME!

You know better than to talk with your mouth half full, get to swallowing your nightly condom casserole with extra gonad gravy, wipe your sweaty-lipped boner buffer clean and channel your inner Dicklips Daspin, in your greasiest sprog basted My Little Pony y-fronts and Skittles bedazzled nipple clamps, you might just cream that pimply access all areas crumpet of yours ya cock mongling fudgepacked colon cruiser.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=492265 time=1674463684
Quote from: Frood post_id=492262 time=1674458942 user_id=1676

I will not fuck you!

Teehee!

Yayyy, ME!

You know better than to talk with your mouth half full, get to swallowing your nightly condom casserole with extra gonad gravy, wipe your sweaty-lipped boner buffer clean and channel your inner Dicklips Daspin, in your greasiest sprog basted My Little Pony y-fronts and Skittles bedazzled nipple clamps, you might just cream that pimply access all areas crumpet of yours ya cock mongling fudgepacked colon cruiser.

Oi there Brokeback Mountain Gollum. in your rush to tongue fiddle my royal freckle then gum my Freudo skin flute in your pearl necklace robbing nashers, you've forgotten one thing...

Your absorbant mouth manpons and the street orchestra playing your Baton Rouge tribute to a dead Arseholio Banderas when I donkey punch my swimmers right out of your flip top head.

You may kiss the ring, but not mine.

I've heard Bailey Hankins and Projectile Vomit still like those sort of erstwhile erotic endeavours favoured by yankee doodle queer  noodle poodles... and there's always SSS in your dugout (or arse canoe should you grow a series of nipples and like to be taken on moonlit walks in low tide without a pair of britches or canine patrol in sight)...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

That is what happens when you inherit a ten year old community. You basically have two choices: !. Accept us conservative clowns as is. 2. Replace the posters here with CBT friendly types like Admin, Lotus, Oak, and Edward.

Erica Mena

True. I guess it's boring to me because it's not my drama lol
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=492280 time=1674483423 user_id=2845

True. I guess it's boring to me because it's not my drama lol

That's exactly what it is lol

I mean look how most of us came to forums in the first place. We are all various levels of dysfunctional.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=492269 time=1674472790 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=492265 time=1674463684

Oi there Brokeback Mountain Gollum. in your rush to tongue fiddle my royal freckle then gum my Freudo skin flute in your pearl necklace robbing nashers, you've forgotten one thing...

Your absorbant mouth manpons and the street orchestra playing your Baton Rouge tribute to a dead Arseholio Banderas when I donkey punch my swimmers right out of your flip top head.

You may kiss the ring, but not mine.

I've heard Bailey Hankins and Projectile Vomit still like those sort of erstwhile erotic endeavours favoured by yankee doodle queer  noodle poodles... and there's always SSS in your dugout (or arse canoe should you grow a series of nipples and like to be taken on moonlit walks in low tide without a pair of britches or canine patrol in sight)...

Knock it off Count Goinkula, your globo homo milkmuffin hard to get routine ain't fooling anyone, you live for the nut and dream nightly of dancing through entire forests of erect and throbbing manpoles, groping and grinding them under the juicy sprays of their german helmeted spunknozzles in feverishly fucktastic displays of groinal grinding gaybo ecstasy while decked out in your finest and frilliest tutu, keyhole carebear camisole and transtesticle coloured nipple tassels and flinging your ginger Richard Simmonds exercise wig skywards to the God of Greek-style, Leonardo Dicapricock as your Just-in Beaver sex doll slowly deflates to the fagoriffic warblings of Pansy Division's "Manada" in the back seat of that tricked out Tonka Toy you call a Shagginwagon, but everyone else calls "that gay little pink Suzuki Sierra with the dildo doorhandles, knotted condoms flapping from the roof rack and the naked Billy Ray Cyrus hood ornament dangling a semen stained dribble cup off the front". I know you.

Get to grabbing your ankles and pooching that access all areas eight lane wide Hershey Highway for the nightly cock to colon congaline of circus midgets and oompa loompas from Bitchmade Fucktardery, furfag. Your lisping love letters and offers of fellatory fulfilment of my flange are duly noted, but I'd just as soon rev up my Briggs and Stratton ride-on to mow down the polyps on your distended prostate before carving my initials in it with a weed whacker, causing you to moan in transports of assgasmic lust like a moose in heat... or even an Oak, only with less pendulous sagbag boobage to carry it off. Those manpons you mentioned? You'll need them to staunch the squirts of your filthy flesh piccolo ya shit-stabbed mattress muncher, since you only ever seem to get your freak on when you're the bitch and none of us (with you being the only possible exception) want your boyfriend SemenMajor getting any bright ideas about impromptu munting opportunities once my size 12 steel capped Baxters get to kicking your happysac out the back of your scrawny boner buffing neck, fuckmuppet. Don't ever mistake the five block long queues of eager Cindy Bangs Trannies leftists camped outside your Strawberry Shitcake knickers on opening night, anticipating with gay glee of your Vegemite Valley's valedicktorian speech as any guarantee of my interest in your fuckfunnel, cos I sure as hell won't. I have standards, dammit, none of them include spelunking the sweaty sluices of sissyfags and their attendant armies of likewise attired truck drivers (all named "Flynn") complaining they lost their rigs in your rectal roadhouse.

Don't get mad about it, just get Blandscape. He's scottish, and as such will understand your penchant for wearing skirts in the attempt to attract Real Men like me. Peace out, you poof.

Frood

Too much nuance, dude. Few of the F4$'ers could ever take it to that next gay laming level.

Be more generic otherwise newbs will start a F4$ revival.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Frood post_id=492325 time=1674546968 user_id=1676
Too much nuance, dude. Few of the F4$'ers could ever take it to that next gay laming level.

Oh, I know. Few out of the F4$ wheelhouse ever got it at its most basic level. Why do you think I was given the option of becoming crew or running for the cash within 48 hours of my arrival there? I could churn out paragraph after paragraph of that shit every post and regularly did. It was easy too, the creative slagging off of people for effeminate and often ridiculous juxtaposition of what was considered gay was something my contemporaries in the later years or primary and throughout secondary school had indulged in. Ten years on when I arrived at F4$ I already had the chops, probably why S|n|ster headhunted me to turn up I'm guessing.

It's not for everyone, but flaming... actual flaming I mean... gained enough notoriety that TDT and the slew of wannabes that hollowed in its wake wanted a slice of the action without ever understanding its most basic precepts. Brawl-Hall's Danger was one of these; being a counselor for battered women she had a typical woman's perspective on the craft and wasted a lot of time in the attempt of trying to redefine it in ways that suited her. You'll notice the term "logic flamer" crept in around this point - that was her doing. She might have done better to highlight her own ideas on the back of their own merits, but she had to piggyback them off the back of this popular powerhouse, introducing her alien elements and belittling what made flaming Flaming when she couldn't hang with it. Brawl Hall might have had a lot going for it, it could only ever boast a handful of writers that understood what flaming was and few of those could ever stand toe to toe with a F4$ member on those terms. The rest were just bums on seats, purely there to function as an unruly and flaming-inept mob who would legitimize Danger's ideas on sheer volume rather than flaming talent. Brawl Hall is where flaming went to die and anyone looking to it for a model to reinvigorate flaming is doomed to make the same mistakes.  

Quote from: Frood post_id=492325 time=1674546968 user_id=1676Be more generic otherwise newbs will start a F4$ revival.  ac_biggrin

Poofer will be crushed, he's been trying to bring back flaming for years  ac_biggrin  but I'm not worried. Showcasing skills that have long grown rusty through disuse as you and I did here is only part of the picture, aspiring flamers would still need to get it through their heads that the object of flaming was not to rile up the opponent, but to get them laughing. F4$ made little to no effort to flame BH because it was obvious that much of BH took itself too seriously to interpret slights and jibes against it as mortal insult that impugned its honour and must be countered with noodly armed outrage. You'd need a lot more camaraderie between opponents to get over that hump, most people would rather a kill-or-be-killed approach and call that flaming instead.

It's all good. I got mine, it's no skin off my engorged and throbbing purple helmeted Love Gladiator if no-one else gets it. If some random newb scrapes together one poofteenth of the vision old Dicklips had before his liver leapt up his neck to strangle his brain, I might bother to take a look, but I doubt it's the time or place for it. Too many bad examples of the craft to be led astray by and way too many of those inclined to stomp out any genuine moves in that direction because they didn't align with their desire for personal glory. I certainly wouldn't have the patience to cherrypick through todays contributors for even a competent crew, I certainly wouldn't be putting up USD$100 of my hard earned each month to encourage the rabble to "do better". I can think of better returns on such an investment. Unlike Dicklips, I haven't been given five years to live and am therefore inclined to less frivolous expressions of philanthropy.

Poor bastard, he really fell off his horse in the latter years. Kudos to those who endeavoured to keep it going, the Redeyes, the Projectile Vomits and such. Maybe they knew what Jeremy was up against and out of a sense of loyalty decided to stick it out, knowing the Jew would be face down in a coffin soon enough. For my part, I spoke to Jeremy not long after the hijacking of F4$. Our conversation was brief, but I could tell in what he wrote that he was a broken man, simply going through the motions for want of anything better.

That was more or less when I turned my back on flaming and joined Brawl Hall.

Frood

Quote from: Guest post_id=492327 time=1674553237
Quote from: Frood post_id=492325 time=1674546968 user_id=1676

Oh, I know. Few out of the F4$ wheelhouse ever got it at its most basic level. Why do you think I was given the option of becoming crew or running for the cash within 48 hours of my arrival there? I could churn out paragraph after paragraph of that shit every post and regularly did. It was easy too, the creative slagging off of people for effeminate and often ridiculous juxtaposition of what was considered gay was something my contemporaries in the later years or primary and throughout secondary school had indulged in. Ten years on when I arrived at F4$ I already had the chops, probably why S|n|ster headhunted me to turn up I'm guessing.

It's not for everyone, but flaming... actual flaming I mean... gained enough notoriety that TDT and the slew of wannabes that hollowed in its wake wanted a slice of the action without ever understanding its most basic precepts. Brawl-Hall's Danger was one of these; being a counselor for battered women she had a typical woman's perspective on the craft and wasted a lot of time in the attempt of trying to redefine it in ways that suited her. You'll notice the term "logic flamer" crept in around this point - that was her doing. She might have done better to highlight her own ideas on the back of their own merits, but she had to piggyback them off the back of this popular powerhouse, introducing her alien elements and belittling what made flaming Flaming when she couldn't hang with it. Brawl Hall might have had a lot going for it, it could only ever boast a handful of writers that understood what flaming was and few of those could ever stand toe to toe with a F4$ member on those terms. The rest were just bums on seats, purely there to function as an unruly and flaming-inept mob who would legitimize Danger's ideas on sheer volume rather than flaming talent. Brawl Hall is where flaming went to die and anyone looking to it for a model to reinvigorate flaming is doomed to make the same mistakes.  

Quote from: Frood post_id=492325 time=1674546968 user_id=1676Be more generic otherwise newbs will start a F4$ revival.  ac_biggrin

Poofer will be crushed, he's been trying to bring back flaming for years  ac_biggrin  but I'm not worried. Showcasing skills that have long grown rusty through disuse as you and I did here is only part of the picture, aspiring flamers would still need to get it through their heads that the object of flaming was not to rile up the opponent, but to get them laughing. F4$ made little to no effort to flame BH because it was obvious that much of BH took itself too seriously to interpret slights and jibes against it as mortal insult that impugned its honour and must be countered with noodly armed outrage. You'd need a lot more camaraderie between opponents to get over that hump, most people would rather a kill-or-be-killed approach and call that flaming instead.

It's all good. I got mine, it's no skin off my engorged and throbbing purple helmeted Love Gladiator if no-one else gets it. If some random newb scrapes together one poofteenth of the vision old Dicklips had before his liver leapt up his neck to strangle his brain, I might bother to take a look, but I doubt it's the time or place for it. Too many bad examples of the craft to be led astray by and way too many of those inclined to stomp out any genuine moves in that direction because they didn't align with their desire for personal glory. I certainly wouldn't have the patience to cherrypick through todays contributors for even a competent crew, I certainly wouldn't be putting up USD$100 of my hard earned each month to encourage the rabble to "do better". I can think of better returns on such an investment. Unlike Dicklips, I haven't been given five years to live and am therefore inclined to less frivolous expressions of philanthropy.

Poor bastard, he really fell off his horse in the latter years. Kudos to those who endeavoured to keep it going, the Redeyes, the Projectile Vomits and such. Maybe they knew what Jeremy was up against and out of a sense of loyalty decided to stick it out, knowing the Jew would be face down in a coffin soon enough. For my part, I spoke to Jeremy not long after the hijacking of F4$. Our conversation was brief, but I could tell in what he wrote that he was a broken man, simply going through the motions for want of anything better.

That was more or less when I turned my back on flaming and joined Brawl Hall.

I often think of it along the lines of citrus fruit here in Australia.

Lemons and limes are fucking everywhere. The grannies have big trees in their yards or flats overflowing to the point that they have signs on the side of the road "free lemons" or they make their children/grandchildren drag in 5 shopping bags to work or the Op shops (Salvation Army) every week (where they get sold for 5-6 for a dollar).

But Lemons and Limes go for at least 5 bucks a kilo at the market, if you're lucky but more like 10-15 bucks a kilo..

There are even 50 year old massive lemon trees growing out in the bush in the middle of nowhere... just begging to be harvested.

Flame4cash was a massive American overhyped and overpriced lemon.

Our grandparents could have given most of those fuckwits a better ear serve, and for free.  

Plus the bag...as a makeshift nappy.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

No grandparents I ever knew were in the habit of handing out a C-bill every month. Once a year maybe...

Even BH never managed to find that kind of scratch... not even when it was valued at over 300k.