The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ATTN: cun’T

Started by Erica Mena, January 27, 2023, 06:57:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492969 time=1674971762 user_id=3382
Yeah well....

Some people need a nick with which to attach political baggage and forum favoritism. On an all guest forum, however would these people know who to dogpile?  ac_dunno

That sounds like somebody else's problem to me. You can get a lot sharper and more in tune with your own compass when you're responding to posts on a case by case basis, though it does require you to think for yourself rather than simply parrot out the same formulaic drivel accumulated for a particular persona. I count at least one other active guest poster here, there may be more - I wouldn't know. I do know that it's bugging the hell out of some that I won't register; funny thing is if they stopped to think, they'd realise that their addiction to the reputation they are creating for themselves is a double edged sword, easily used against them should someone take exception to something they've posted.

Which is not so bad if the worst we had to deal with was some irate assclown posting long out of date PI, but it's in the back of my mind that interests outside of the forum scene may take it into their heads to start harvesting heads for whatever constitutes Wrongthink at a future date. With the rise of AI algorithms, it makes sense to throw as many roadblocks in the way of such prying eyes. Obfuscation of a person's identity is one such roadblock, there are others.

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492969 time=1674971762 user_id=3382Maybe I'm just bitter.  After all, I've historically been punished for taking sides.

Yeah, I know. Hey, all you have to do is logout - it ceases to become a problem at that point.  :wink:

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=492944 time=1674944894
Quote from: Dove post_id=492937 time=1674942945 user_id=3266

Doesnt he come on here as a guest?  Because I've been talking to some guy I've assumed was Cunt in a friendly manner.  

Would be unfortunate if it wasnt because I dont wanna be nice to some random bitch lol

Why not? What's so bad about treating a post on it's individual merits and responding accordingly? It's got to be better than treating the content with prejudice based on precedent, no?

Well I'm a bitch. I dont like strangers lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Dove

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=492969 time=1674971762 user_id=3382
Yeah well....

Some people need a nick with which to attach political baggage and forum favoritism.  On an all guest forum, however would these people know who to dogpile?  ac_dunno

Maybe I'm just bitter.  After all, I've historically been punished for taking sides.

It's not about politcs. People fucking scare me.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=492986 time=1674997665 user_id=3266
Quote from: Guest post_id=492944 time=1674944894

Why not? What's so bad about treating a post on it's individual merits and responding accordingly? It's got to be better than treating the content with prejudice based on precedent, no?

Tough.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=492724 time=1674864479 user_id=3396
Quote from: Dove post_id=492722 time=1674864397 user_id=3266

A dude we posted with has gone off the rocker and went nuts.

Just silly drama.

Thanks for translating. I don't know what is with me today. I aint following shit.

Well, you are a dumb farmer.

formosan

Quote from: Guest post_id=493021 time=1675030304
Quote from: Herman post_id=492724 time=1674864479 user_id=3396

Thanks for translating. I don't know what is with me today. I aint following shit.

But, he has a lot of money.
too old to be a fashionista

Anonymous

I highly doubt it. Farmers don't have money. He always bums weed off his son as well. Degenerate.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=493023 time=1675030941
I highly doubt it. Farmers don't have money. He always bums weed off his son as well. Degenerate.

Fuck off Eddie. Get a job with extended medicate and get your acne taken care of.

Dove

Quote from: Guest post_id=493010 time=1675016802
Quote from: Dove post_id=492986 time=1674997665 user_id=3266

Tough.  ac_biggrin

ac_sothere

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=493025 time=1675031400
Quote from: Guest post_id=493023 time=1675030941

Fuck off Eddie. Get a job with extended medicate and get your acne taken care of.

Fuck off, middle aged chink housewife.

Herman

Quote from: formosan post_id=493022 time=1675030401 user_id=3391
Quote from: Guest post_id=493021 time=1675030304

But, he has a lot of money.

I am old school. I consider it bad form to brag about my money or how frickin handsome I am. Besides, it makes the less successful guys like Joe and Eddie the Chug jealous.

Anonymous

You are the chug. You live in indian country. I live in the most desirable area in Canada. The West End of Vancouver. You and blurt are the only chugs around. And yeah, I am handsome and wealthy. I don't mind saying it.

Anonymous

LOL. A farmer. Pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Edward post_id=493050 time=1675039284
You are the chug. You live in indian country. I live in the most desirable area in Canada. The West End of Vancouver. You and blurt are the only chugs around. And yeah, I am handsome and wealthy. I don't mind saying it.

You are the only Indian that isn't proud of their heritage.

Anonymous

Because I am white. You are unoriginal. You copied me when I was calling blurt a chug, which he is. I am a blue eyed, white skinned man. Fact.

Every time you claim otherwise, you look like a pathetic, jealous farmer.