Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Some of these church women…

Started by Erica Mena, February 07, 2023, 09:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Aylana post_id=493587 time=1675784657 user_id=3385
I'm not sure why this is so surprising [size=150]given that the so-called community is mostly made up of senior citizens whose favorite pastimes are gossiping and playing Keno at 7-11 stores.[/size] Did you happen to hear Ted Kaczynski...I mean Scotty's Vocaroo response to hearing Breakfall's voice...he orgasmed loudly, this poor slob is so desperate for any type of interaction on, of all places, a troll board, that [size=150]he spends hours crapping out audio bragging he is doing something no one else can do...it's honestly like overhearing a phone conversation between a mental patient and his psychiatrist, it's cringe.[/size]

:roll:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493581 time=1675781239 user_id=2845
Are worse than bad. They be taking shots at others on FB, then act like they don't know who you're talking about when you ask who are they talking about. Gossiping and everything EXCEPT act like women of God.

Drama llamas

I'm a believer....I haz the faith!

However, I am part of no religion and I do not go to church...mostly for the very reason you are talking about...I don't like all the cliche groups.

I've been to service in the states...one of those super churches...service was onside a movie theater...the sermon was on the big screen as the pastor was connected to 3 other churches that day...we went early cause there is a free breakfast....they literally had tables in the hall with anything you wanted...pancakes, bacon, sausages, hashbrowns, eggs, omelets and even busicuts and gravy!  It was quite the experience...a lot of the women were big ladies...they were nice but very loud...

I'm not keen on the super churches as people use them to sell products, look for handouts or just plain old hide behind religion as the sinners they are...like it's ok for them to do wrong but no one else...I don't like that at all.

My faith is between The Devine and myself.