The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Time to face facts

Started by Erica Mena, February 07, 2023, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Forums are done. Nothing but spammers. We will never get 2006 back.
<t></t>

Anonymous

The problem used to be flamers and trolls running off people they didn't like.  Now the problem is there's no one left to run off.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493604 time=1675809723 user_id=2845

Forums have been done for a long time. We all know that. Other than chops, I haven't had a laugh in years on forums. The same lame insults day in and day out.

Almost everybody who isn't an imbecile or watched by the RCMP has left. I stick around because there are still a few people remaining I like, but mostly because I have no winter hobbies.

Shen Li

Quote from: "The Treasurer" post_id=493608 time=1675813917 user_id=3382
The problem used to be flamers and trolls running off people they didn't like.  Now the problem is there's no one left to run off.

Eggs ackly

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493609 time=1675814730 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493604 time=1675809723 user_id=2845

Forums have been done for a long time. We all know that. Other than chops, I haven't had a laugh in years on forums. The same lame insults day in and day out.

Almost everybody who isn't an imbecile or watched by the RCMP has left. I stick around because there are still a few people remaining I like, but mostly because I have no winter hobbies.

You can come ride on my sled... As soon as I get new valve bellows.

Biggie Smiles

Rating the worst spammers in descending order

Seamajor

X

admong

I was successful in running off admin --

Seamajor and that other one are just forum zombies so I doubt they're going anywhere

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493614 time=1675815429 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493609 time=1675814730 user_id=3389

Unless you have a cab on it set at 25 celcius, don't expect me to show up for a ride on ur sled. I hate cold weather.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=493615 time=1675815513 user_id=3214

Seamajor

X

admong

Seamajor and that other one are just forum zombies so I doubt they're going anywhere

Without even reading BF, I think I know what the exchanges are between you and Dove and those 2 imbeciles.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493618 time=1675816126 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=493615 time=1675815513 user_id=3214

Seamajor

X

admong

Without even reading BF, I think I know what the exchanges are between you and Dove and those 2 imbeciles.

I actually made admong flip the fuck out just by ignoring him but mocking him to others. That shit sent him right up the living room curtains and made him get himself smacked in the mouth cause he couldn't control himself anymore

X is on ignore as he is too stupid to bother with on any level

and I recently took seamajor off ignore just to fuck with him on the whole tranny lust thing. I'm putting him back on ignore as even that is becoming tedious now

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=493619 time=1675816741 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493618 time=1675816126 user_id=3389

I actually made admong flip the fuck out just by ignoring him but mocking him to others. That shit sent him right up the living room curtains and made him get himself smacked in the mouth cause he couldn't control himself anymore

X is on ignore as he is too stupid to bother with on any level

and I recently took seamajor off ignore just to fuck with him on the whole tranny lust thing. I'm putting him back on ignore as even that is becoming tedious now

Like Flea said, it's mostly spammers and trolls now. The retarded variety, not the clever ones like Gordy and Renee.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493617 time=1675816014 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=493614 time=1675815429 user_id=136

Unless you have a cab on it set at 25 celcius, don't expect me to show up for a ride on ur sled. I hate cold weather.

I bet you look real cute in big winter coat... Like an eskimo.  ac_biggrin

You can sit on the front... I´ll keep you safe and warm. :icon_wink:

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=493621 time=1675816970 user_id=136
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493617 time=1675816014 user_id=3389

I look good in anything. That's besides the point though. You don't mind the cold and I hate it.

BTW, did you build a permanent structure on the piece of land you bought by a river?

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=493622 time=1675817235 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=493621 time=1675816970 user_id=136

I look good in anything. That's besides the point though. You don't mind the cold and I hate it.

BTW, did you build a permanent structure on the piece of land you bought by a river?

If you mean the cabin I spoke about years ago then...

Its a lake and it burned down summer 2021.

But I have something new in the works now and all the pieces are at the location.

The semi-truck came nowhere near the cabin and I had to load everything on my king cab by hand and make multiple trips.

It needs assembling.

Berry Sweet

Long gone are those days.  I remember when the internet first came out and people were massively addicted to the mirc boards.

It is correct the only ones left are trolls and spammers.  They are the ones responsible for running off all the good people....and then they sit here and whine about it.  They should leave the interent alone and go sniff bicycle seats ot lick public toilet seats.

Berry Sweet

But noooo....I stead they come here asking about my poo and wanting to smell my farts...literally....one day, smell-o-vision will be available for all the fart sniffers.