The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

My Ozempic pen came in the mail

Started by Erica Mena, February 07, 2023, 06:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

This morning, sorry lol. I'm gonna eat a banana then head out to work
<t></t>

Anonymous

Mm, yes.  Bananas, known for their high protein content.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493899 time=1676043077 user_id=2845
This morning, sorry lol. I'm gonna eat a banana then head out to work

:laugh:

Ok right on, I will cease my worry  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Erica Mena

I'm nauseous but feel full. Praying the nausea goes away soon
<t></t>

weebles

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493909 time=1676054147 user_id=2845

Nothing like a "protein" shake in the morning does your  hubby know...Did you get  50% of the ASSets and make him or her pay child support?

">

Anonymous

Good luck. Strongly suggest you find the recommended daily caloric intake for someone your age, weight and build and consume no less than eighty percent of that while you are on this. I'm not a doctor of course, but that's how I'd be approaching this if I were in your shoes.

It's a hazardous thing you do and I don't need to flash you images of Eugenia Cooney to emphasize the potential risks. Take care of yourself... for you.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Guest post_id=493917 time=1676062720
It's a hazardous thing you do and I don't need to flash you images of Eugenia Cooney to emphasize the potential risks. Take care of yourself... for you.

That name looks familiar... is that the anorexic streamer girl who also does TikTok or something like that?

Yikes.

I'm surprised she's still alive.

Anonymous

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493919 time=1676063684 user_id=3381

That name looks familiar... is that the anorexic streamer girl who also does TikTok or something like that?

Yikes.

Yes. The 5150 doesn't seem to have done her any favours, if someone jammed their cock up between her legs there'd practically be a german helmeted bulge out of her back. Totally emaciated and well past the point of ghoulishness. And I don't know if she can be helped.

She's still doing the YouTube fashionista thing and being bright and bubbly while doing so, but looking at her - she does not look her age (28) - body mass is inferior to boys half her age and her head looks straight out of a concentration camp aged care facility. I don't know what the fuck got her to this point, whether it's bad body image or some underlying medical issue, I just know when I look at her, I am looking at someone who is dying and taking forever to do it.

Nobody should have to go through that shit.

Garraty_47

Quote from: Guest post_id=493921 time=1676065810
Yes. The 5150 doesn't seem to have done her any favours, if someone jammed their cock up between her legs there'd practically be a german helmeted bulge out of her back. Totally emaciated and well past the point of ghoulishness. And I don't know if she can be helped.

She's still doing the YouTube fashionista thing and being bright and bubbly while doing so, but looking at her - she does not look her age (28) - body mass is inferior to boys half her age and her head looks straight out of a concentration camp aged care facility. I don't know what the fuck got her to this point, whether it's bad body image or some underlying medical issue, I just know when I look at her, I am looking at someone who is dying and taking forever to do it.

Tragic.

I haven't seen/heard anything about her in a while but at that time people were basically saying her mother was at best an enabler and maybe the driving force behind the poor girl's mental state.

A real-life horror show.

Aylana

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493919 time=1676063684 user_id=3381

Yikes.

I was casually scrolling through Twitch when I noticed what I thought was a horror movie scene of an emancipated mutant...it reminded me of Mother from the movie Barbarian... It is common for Twichers to play movie clips so I checked it out and then realized it was some skinny girl playing video games and my first reaction was to report the channel for glorifying anorexia but amazingly this crazy shit was considered suitable for Twitch.

The truly terrifying thing was that she was playing a Playstation game and when the controller vibrated, as I assume it does in certain games, the slight vibrations were enough to break her wrist and she began screaming...at that point, I had had enough and turned it off.

I did manage to grab a screenshot as proof this was not a troll or anything...I really could no believe this type of insanity would be allowed on Twitch when I heard some people getting a week banning after doing stupid stuff like dry humping their couch.

https://i.ibb.co/dfTBLHj/akaa.jpg">

Anonymous

Joe Biden would probably sniff it, even if she is well above the age he traditionally prefers.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana post_id=493923 time=1676067921 user_id=3385

I was casually scrolling through Twitch when I noticed what I thought was a horror movie scene of an emancipated mutant...it reminded me of Mother from the movie Barbarian... It is common for Twichers to play movie clips so I checked it out and then realized it was some skinny girl playing video games and my first reaction was to report the channel for glorifying anorexia but amazingly this crazy shit was considered suitable for Twitch.

The truly terrifying thing was that she was playing a Playstation game and when the controller vibrated, as I assume it does in certain games, the slight vibrations were enough to break her wrist and she began screaming...at that point, I had had enough and turned it off.

I did manage to grab a screenshot as proof this was not a troll or anything...I really could no believe this type of insanity would be allowed on Twitch when I heard some people getting a week banning after doing stupid stuff like dry humping their couch.

https://i.ibb.co/dfTBLHj/akaa.jpg">

I will never be that skinny lol
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Good luck. Strongly suggest you find the recommended daily caloric intake for someone your age, weight and build and consume no less than eighty percent of that while you are on this. I'm not a doctor of course, but that's how I'd be approaching this if I were in your shoes.

I've cut out sugar and carbs. Forced myself to eat an avocado and cherry tomatoes right now. Gonna make a low carb chicken salad for dinner.

I was telling Bonesaw yesterday that I think I have body dysmorphia.
<t></t>

Garraty_47

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493927 time=1676069613 user_id=2845

No one should be that skinny... at least not while they're still breathing.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Garraty_47 post_id=493932 time=1676070938 user_id=3381
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=493927 time=1676069613 user_id=2845

No one should be that skinny... at least not while they're still breathing.

I just want a washboard stomach  :sad:
<t></t>