Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

What do you like doing most?

Started by Erica Mena, February 13, 2023, 07:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I fucking LOVE laying in bed watching TV or reading.

I was loving life when I had COVID cuz I was isolated in my room with no one bothering me.
<t></t>

Anonymous

you are one sick bitch to think only of yourself that much. don't you give a fuck about your family at all?

pffft covid so what? you ever have gallstones? shingles? that shit is real.

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=494065 time=1676335524 user_id=2845

I was loving life when I had COVID cuz I was isolated in my room with no one bothering me.

Old Herman likes a variety of cool shit. Shooting badgers and coyotes, riding my quad, building bonfires, riding my bike in the summer and drinking a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Erica Mena

Quote from: rico1 post_id=494066 time=1676336006
you are one sick bitch to think only of yourself that much. don't you give a fuck about your family at all?

pffft covid so what? you ever have gallstones? shingles? that shit is real.

Eat shit, coward ass faggot
<t></t>

Anonymous

to think i doubted all she said about you but damn she sure is spot on about you after all. since you claim over and over the forums are dead you look after your loved ones.. oh wait you won't because you are laying down again and not giving a fuck about them. least i got my mommy around online to guide me. you have no one. we will fuck you up and all your friends that come to defend your sorry ass

Anonymous

we just put this bitch in her place without having to do a damn thing. BOOM!

Shen Li

I don't go outside in the winter. I hate cold weather. Which is why I post more in winter. When it's warm and sunny in the summer, I spend as much time outside as I can.

Berry Sweet

I like doing the same.  I love being in my big bed!  I watch movies on my tablet.. I have a 52" screen in my room but I prefer the tablet lol I should just get rid of the TV.

I too also like my peace with no one bothering me...but after 2 months in the hospital...I don't want that ever again!!  If my kid needs to bug me in my room...by all means, c'mon in and bother me!   I don't ever want to experience that again...sitting in bed all day looking out the window, not being able to walk...I enjoyed my visits when people came!

I also like to make crafts and try new things....I can't wait for spring so I can enjoy the outdoors...I like being on my balcony...I have plants out there and I also have a larger hidden area on my balcony where I make larger messier crafts...like sawing and painting.

I cleaned off my entire balcony last year (the night of my accident) I got it ready to buy new outdoor furnature, new patio lights, etc..  but I never got to finish....this year most def I will....my kid and I like to sit put there in the summer and just chill....having h dinner out there is sweet too!

If there is one thing I'd like to do..is, buy a pottery wheel and make pottery outside....but those wheels are damn expencive!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494078 time=1676347196 user_id=164

I like doing the same.  I love being in my big bed!  I watch movies on my tablet.. I have a 52" screen in my room but I prefer the tablet lol I should just get rid of the TV.

I too also like my peace with no one bothering me...but after 2 months in the hospital...I don't want that ever again!!  If my kid needs to bug me in my room...by all means, c'mon in and bother me!   I don't ever want to experience that again...sitting in bed all day looking out the window, not being able to walk...I enjoyed my visits when people came!

I also like to make crafts and try new things....I can't wait for spring so I can enjoy the outdoors...I like being on my balcony...I have plants out there and I also have a larger hidden area on my balcony where I make larger messier crafts...like sawing and painting.

I cleaned off my entire balcony last year (the night of my accident) I got it ready to buy new outdoor furnature, new patio lights, etc..  but I never got to finish....this year most def I will....my kid and I like to sit put there in the summer and just chill....having h dinner out there is sweet too!

If there is one thing I'd like to do..is, buy a pottery wheel and make pottery outside....but those wheels are damn expencive!

I'm glad you made a full recovery.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: By the first of May, I'm going crazy from being inside for 7 months. I wasn't meant for Canadian weather.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494079 time=1676347496 user_id=3389
I'm glad you made a full recovery.  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: By the first of May, I'm going crazy from being inside for 7 months. I wasn't meant for Canadian weather.

Thx Shen.

I know what you mean...I missed last summer...ive been cooped up forever!!

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=494080 time=1676348134 user_id=164
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494079 time=1676347496 user_id=3389

Thx Shen.

I know what you mean...I missed last summer...ive been cooped up forever!!

Being forced indoors that long is depressing.

Odinson

At the moment, sledding and fixing a number of issues it has.

I may have to re-wire it completely... After the season is over.

Berry Sweet

I take vitamins..chew on vit c everyday..

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=494082 time=1676348525 user_id=136

Odi, we've been through this before. You don't seem to mind long cold winters. I hate harsh winter weather. Winter weather where I live is similar to where you live.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=494085 time=1676348938 user_id=3389
Quote from: Odinson post_id=494082 time=1676348525 user_id=136

Odi, we've been through this before. You son't seem to mind long cold winters. I hate harsh winter weather. Winter weather where I live is similar to where you live.

You can come sauna with me.

That'll keep you warm.

ac_biggrin