The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Here we go again

Started by Erica Mena, February 14, 2023, 06:30:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Our country areas are more expensive than the city...

I have have thought about every scenario.

We designed the home we live in. It's a one of a kind place.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=505262 time=1688517326 user_id=2156
Our country areas are more expensive than the city...

I have have thought about every scenario.

We designed the home we live in. It's a one of a kind place.

When I lived in Queensland, country towns were cheaper than Brisbane. I guess it depends how far you move from the big smoke.

caskur

Not in WA, EVERYTHING HAS 00 added to the price...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=505267 time=1688517844 user_id=2156
Not in WA, EVERYTHING HAS 00 added to the price...

I heard it was an expensive state to live in.

Frood

Houses are a bit cheaper in regional towns but not by heaps.

Fuel and transport costs are much more though...

And income isn't extravagant.

Plus everybody tries to handball their costs onto everyone else.

It's a pretty toxic set-up to be honest. Everybody trying to get the biggest slice of the pie...

When I go food shopping it's up to 6 stops. Some places want double for a block of cheese but sell a few items at rock bottom prices. The local produce joint price gouges pretty bad under the guise of giving more to farmers but the supermarket joints are only half that on whatever is in season and on special, and the farmers still turn a profit. That joint has two weekly produce specials. That's all I buy from there. The butchers have higher quality meats but you pay 30-40% more for it. I only buy mince there. Fresh and no bone shards.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=505269 time=1688519023 user_id=1676

It's a pretty toxic set-up to be honest. Everybody trying to get the biggest slice of the pie...

When I go food shopping it's up to 6 stops. Some places want double for a block of cheese but sell a few items at rock bottom prices. The local produce joint price gouges pretty bad under the guise of giving more to farmers but the supermarket joints are only half that on whatever is in season and on special, and the farmers still turn a profit. That joint has two weekly produce specials. That's all I buy from there. The butchers have higher quality meats but you pay 30-40% more for it. I only buy mince there. Fresh and no bone shards.

The town closest to us has a Walmart and of course they are cheap for food. Though they aint always the best quality for greens and fruit.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=505270 time=1688520723 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=505269 time=1688519023 user_id=1676

The town in the town closest to us has a Walmart and of course they are cheap for food. Though they aint always the best quality for greens and fruit.

I'm in a heavy livestock and produce region a few hours away from Brisbane at the moment....and the shops charge more for local meat and produce than they what capital city dwellers pay.

Same with a cup of coffee. 2 bucks from a 7/11 in the city... 7 bucks from a converted caravan coffee van on the side of the street out this way.

It's just plain stupid. Everybody is fucking over everybody to get theirs...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=505273 time=1688521801 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=505270 time=1688520723 user_id=3396

The town in the town closest to us has a Walmart and of course they are cheap for food. Though they aint always the best quality for greens and fruit.

I'm in a heavy livestock and produce region a few hours away from Brisbane at the moment....and the shops charge more for local meat and produce than they what capital city dwellers pay.

Same with a cup of coffee. 2 bucks from a 7/11 in the city... 7 bucks from a converted caravan coffee van on the side of the street out this way.

It's just plain stupid. Everybody is fucking over everybody to get theirs...

Shopping local aint cheap. I sell federally inspected, custom cut, free range beef and I charge more than Costco.

Frood

Yeah but it's the same meat here sold in the cities. Hardly any transport costs, and a local livestock exchange hub for the region along with local processing joints.

It should be at a minimum, equally priced to cities, but realistically, slightly cheaper.
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Frood post_id=505278 time=1688522405 user_id=1676
Yeah but it's the same meat here sold in the cities. Hardly any transport costs, and a local livestock exchange hub for the region along with local processing joints.

It should be at a minimum, equally priced to cities, but realistically, slightly cheaper.

Businesses charge what they can, not what they should.  They know most people won't drive into the city for a small shop, like for 2 liters of milk and a six pack, so you're paying a premium for not having to do that.

Volume is a thing also.  Where I live now, we charge a HUGE increase in rates for running our dump trucks out here compared to the big cities, but the work out here isn't steady year round either, unlike the big cities.  Interestingly, company drivers get paid a similar hourly rate, even though the truck is earning more.  Again, an example of paying not what they should, but what they can.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=505019 time=1688309643 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=504952 time=1688223146 user_id=3409

* - an unknown quantity of a drip under pressure

"experts"...... just think about the wanker who took 4 people with him to see the Titanic up close and personal.... it'll tell you how much store people should put in experts yammering.

You can figure out how much stock I put in it by the amount of credence I afford your... err... "yammering". You aren't wrong on all counts, but I will call you on it when I see it.

Fact is, when a number of people tell me they detect a viral load, I am inclined to believe that I have one. Conversely, if I am receiving test after test from different testers that says "no viral load", I am inclined to believe that too. Eight years after I had started receiving that result, it was announced that there were indeed a segment of the population capable of clearing the virus from their system with no medical intervention whatsoever.

So forgive me for not taking the word of some self-styled expert with no formal medical training, nor history of practice, nor even the slightest inclination to do her own due diligence to pick up a medical text and do her due diligence before blowing a bunch of buttjuice out of her Vegemite Valley on the topic. The knowledge you offer as "expert opinion" on the topic of Hepatitis C is a decade out of date and based on a premise that a sizeable percentage of clinical observation has subsequently disproven. It is also at odds with my own first hand experience, something I don't imagine you are prepared to match me for, nor would I invite you to try.

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505301 time=1688535844 user_id=3397
Quote from: Frood post_id=505278 time=1688522405 user_id=1676

Businesses charge what they can, not what they should.  They know most people won't drive into the city for a small shop, like for 2 liters of milk and a six pack, so you're paying a premium for not having to do that.

Volume is a thing also.  Where I live now, we charge a HUGE increase in rates for running our dump trucks out here compared to the big cities, but the work out here isn't steady year round either, unlike the big cities.  Interestingly, company drivers get paid a similar hourly rate, even though the truck is earning more.  Again, an example of paying not what they should, but what they can.

It will get worse too. I was listening to a podcast the other day, there was a discussion going on about the EU's plans to migrate the Euro to a digital programmable currency. Meaning that what you would be allowed to pay for and who you would be able to buy it from would be a lot more easily controlled from a central location. And to force the issue, any cash purchase over the value of 1000 euro would flag the transaction for further scrutiny by the government.

The MEP talking about this was disinclined to discuss the details further, only going as far as to say that it would be voted upon on October 23rd of this year. Great... a rollout of a new currency and nobody is afforded any inquiry of its impact or given any avenue to dissent. It is likely that it will receive bipartisan support, predominantly because it affords the ruling class the chance to play favourites when it comes to which of their preferred business partners will get the custom and who will not. Fully expect the mom and pop businesses to be encouraged to fold their tents and fuck off.

The sting in the tail? It's to be a global currency... basically electronic food stamps if you will, and you can bet Pierre's bastard is gearing up to present a similar proposal in the not too distant future. The support will be bipartisan in Canada too, you wait and see. Oh, there will be some backlash, but given the electorate is still in the "well MY party wouldn't fuck us over like that" paradigm, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see only a token resistance being offered.

You saw what happened to the truck drivers in the Wellington Street protest, you heard how their supporters were denied access to their own funds long after they had donated. That's coming on a nationwide scale to you all. Australia and New Zealand will not be exempt from this either. Your wealth will not be yours to spend as you wish, Big Daddy Government and even bigger banking concerns will control your purse strings.

Only one way out, and I've discussed it before... bartering. But how do you imagine you are going to set prices if you're trading... lets say chickens for cords of wood? Or whatever supplies you need in return for whatever services and products you can provide? I really feel for people like Caskur who have spent a lifetime shoring up their retirement plan, only to essentially be told the rules have changed and they will have to make do with a lot less than they thought they had. The poor buggers aren't going to know what fucking hit them. And by the time they are forced into agreeing with my take of it being a disgusting and utterly reprehensible state of affairs, it will be far too late to do anything about it. It's probably already too late.

I honestly believe that the best chance of avoiding the worst of it is to get the hell out of the cities and hit the country life. It may seem like greater expense... for now... but when the ruling elites get to flexing their muscle, city life (at least in western countries) is going to resemble more like ghetto subsistence. At least out in the sticks you can trade what you have for what you need... and with less chance of some narc fucking you sideways for some privileged slave owner in a totalitarian tower.

It's why I got out, why I took the time to learn new skills that I can put at others disposal in the event my bank or my government decide at the drop of the hat that I need to be punished for whatever arbitrary reason or cause they decide.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

A new analysis of studies in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) flagship scientific journal found the agency promoted the effectiveness of masks using unreliable data with conclusions unsupported by evidence.

The preprint, published July 11 on MedRxiv, found the CDC's Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) made positive findings about the efficacy of masks 75 percent of the time, despite only 30 percent of studies testing masks, and less than 15 percent having "statistically significant results."

No studies were randomized, yet the CDC in over half of their MMWR studies, made misleading statements indicating a causal relationship between mask-wearing and a decrease in COVID-19 cases or transmission, despite failing to show evidence of mask effectiveness.

The inappropriate use of causal language in MMWR studies was directly adopted by then CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky to promote masks and recommendations urging Americans to mask up. The authors said their findings "raise concern about the reliability of the journal for informing health policy" and suggest bias within the journal.

The MMWR, often called "the voice of the CDC," is the agency's primary vehicle for "scientific publication of timely, reliable, authoritative, accurate, objective, and useful public health information and recommendations."

DKG

A must read from The Epoch Times.

A systematic review of 325 autopsies showing COVID-19 vaccination caused or significantly contributed to 74 percent of deaths was removed from The Lancet's preprint SSRN server within 24 hours, adding to an increasing number of censored studies on the potential harms of COVID-19 vaccines.

The study, published July 5, examined all autopsies published in peer-reviewed literature to determine whether COVID-19 vaccination caused or contributed to the person's death.

Researchers searched all published autopsy and necropsy reports related to COVID-19 vaccination through May 18, 2023, resulting in 678 studies. After implementing inclusion criteria, they chose 44 papers containing 325 autopsy cases and one necropsy case. A panel of three expert physicians independently reviewed each case to determine whether COVID-19 vaccination was a direct cause or significant factor in each death.

Of 325 autopsies reviewed, 240 deaths, or 74 percent, were independently adjudicated as "directly due to or significantly contributed to by COVID-19 vaccination."

Findings showed the most affected organ system in COVID-19 vaccine-associated death was the cardiovascular system at 53 percent, followed by the hematological system at 17 percent, the respiratory system at 8 percent, and multiple organ systems at 7 percent. Three or more organ systems were affected in 21 cases. The mean time from vaccination to death was 14.3 days—with most deaths occurring within a week of the last vaccine dose.

The study results suggest a high likelihood of a causal link between COVID-19 vaccines and deaths in most cases. Yet, the government's narrative is still that people do not die after COVID-19 vaccination, lead author Dr. Peter McCullough, a practicing internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist, said in an interview on EpochTV's "American Thought Leaders: Now." "The striking cases were people who were perfectly healthy and had no other medical problems. The only new thing in their life was the vaccine, and they died with an obvious syndrome like a blood clot or heart damage—myocarditis."

DKG

More bad news for the vaccinated.

The Rise of POTS in the COVID-19 and Vaccine Era

A surge in cases of this debilitating autonomic nervous system disorder is spurring innovative treatments

Phoebe Eaton and Aubrey George, two active women in their mid-20s, found their lives abruptly disrupted by the puzzling symptoms of POTS.

Ms. Eaton, a 25-year-old teacher in training, noted the onset of symptoms after her initial COVID-19 vaccine. She reported recurring urinary tract infections, persistent fatigue, migraines, weight loss, and erratic blood sugar levels. Her health deteriorated after her final vaccine dose.

"I started passing out, which developed into seizures, forcing me to abandon my teacher training," she said.

For Ms. George, her symptoms surfaced after enduring three concussions within six months. Chronic headaches, dizziness, and fatigue became her unwelcome constants.

Previously dubbed the "Energizer Bunny," Ms. George now grapples with many symptoms spanning the cardiovascular and digestive systems.

"Every single activity requires extra thought and preparation, which can be exhausting," Ms. George said.

POTS poses a unique challenge as it's frequently overlooked.

Unmasking the Hidden Disorder Called POTS

POTS falls within the wider category of disorders called dysautonomia. It signifies a malfunction in the autonomic nervous system, which quietly controls crucial functions such as breathing, digestion, and heart rate. When this system falters, as in POTS, it can undermine health and daily quality of life.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=508765 time=1689870133 user_id=3390
More bad news for the vaccinated.

The Rise of POTS in the COVID-19 and Vaccine Era

A surge in cases of this debilitating autonomic nervous system disorder is spurring innovative treatments

Phoebe Eaton and Aubrey George, two active women in their mid-20s, found their lives abruptly disrupted by the puzzling symptoms of POTS.

Ms. Eaton, a 25-year-old teacher in training, noted the onset of symptoms after her initial COVID-19 vaccine. She reported recurring urinary tract infections, persistent fatigue, migraines, weight loss, and erratic blood sugar levels. Her health deteriorated after her final vaccine dose.

"I started passing out, which developed into seizures, forcing me to abandon my teacher training," she said.

For Ms. George, her symptoms surfaced after enduring three concussions within six months. Chronic headaches, dizziness, and fatigue became her unwelcome constants.

Previously dubbed the "Energizer Bunny," Ms. George now grapples with many symptoms spanning the cardiovascular and digestive systems.

"Every single activity requires extra thought and preparation, which can be exhausting," Ms. George said.

POTS poses a unique challenge as it's frequently overlooked.

Unmasking the Hidden Disorder Called POTS

POTS falls within the wider category of disorders called dysautonomia. It signifies a malfunction in the autonomic nervous system, which quietly controls crucial functions such as breathing, digestion, and heart rate. When this system falters, as in POTS, it can undermine health and daily quality of life.

2 of my kids likely have POTS now. Neither were vaxed but have had the rona. I've also had similar bouts of rapid heartbeat.