The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

White Privilege

Started by Herman, March 12, 2023, 02:51:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=496783 time=1680385853 user_id=3351

Like I keep saying, ANYone of ANY race that supports the Constitution is OK in my book.

Mine too. Here is Ben Shapiro schooling a White progressive on the trans bullshit. I wonder if Scouse thinks this anti prog warrior is a communist.

">

caskur

On the subject of Jews, Aryan can be irrational... back in the 70s and 80s, Catholics were the bad guys....lol
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=496849 time=1680454156 user_id=2156
On the subject of Jews, Aryan can be irrational... back in the 70s and 80s, Catholics were the bad guys....lol

That's before the Church of Rome went woke.

Odinson

A lot of these crybaby stories the "disenfranchised" people are spewing.

I have experienced them... A lot of people have.

Foreigners butcher my beautiful Finnish language on a regular basis...

If that aint racism, I dont know what is.

I´m a victim, worship me.

https://i2-prod.dailystar.co.uk/incoming/article26725261.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Calvary-outside-Notre-Dame-des-Doms-cathedral.jpg">

Shen Li

Odi and I both hate assholes who play the victim card.

Aryan

I state cold,hard facts, without sugar coating them. Some people get uncomfortable and defensive for whatever reason when certain information is presented.

caskur

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496902 time=1680510871 user_id=1728

I state cold,hard facts, without sugar coating them. Some people get uncomfortable and defensive for whatever reason when certain information is presented.

But you don't have the facts because twice now you posted one of Australia's old cabinets where half the people are catholics not Jews. If you are given inaccurate information... it isn't fact is it?  

This is my worry. You being given false and misleading information, that is. You are far too trusting of fake news IMO. You literally cannot trust anyone in politics. You think there is a right side and their really isn't a right side.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=496932 time=1680574646 user_id=2156

You are far too trusting of fake news IMO.

Only if they are saying all Ashkenazis are prog pricks.

Aryan

But you don't have the facts because twice now you posted one of Australia's old cabinets where half the people are catholics not Jews. If you are given inaccurate information... it isn't fact is it?  

This is my worry. You being given false and misleading information, that is. You are far too trusting of fake news IMO. You literally cannot trust anyone in politics. You think there is a right side and their really isn't a right side.

Which politicians are you refering to specifically? Name them and I'll research their background.

You do realise it's possible for some jews to have jewish ancestry, yet not practice judaism?.

Odinson

Just your normal day in an electricians life.

">

Herman

Quote from: Odinson post_id=496977 time=1680638083 user_id=136
Just your normal day in an electricians life.

">

A twenty second videi is perfect. Forum folks cannot concentrate longer than that.

caskur

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496948 time=1680601957 user_id=1728

Which politicians are you refering to specifically? Name them and I'll research their background.

You do realise it's possible for some jews to have jewish ancestry, yet not practice judaism?.

I haven't got an hour to spare trying to find Australia's old liberal cabinet...you posted it twice..  repost it and I will tell you which members are Catholics or Christians and not Jews.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=497105 time=1680762302 user_id=2156
Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496948 time=1680601957 user_id=1728

I haven't got an hour to spare trying to find Australia's old liberal cabinet...you posted it twice..  repost it and I will tell you which members are Catholics or Christians and not Jews.

Who cares, the lot of them were total cunts. And if any of the jews went to school at Adass Israel, chances are they were raped by the principal anyway and are likely playing hide the strapon with the labour cabinet.

Australian politics is third world politics, a bunch of money grubbing polesmokers that treat the australian people like a resource... a bit like Canada really.

caskur

Politicians are worse than the scum of the earth.... they are a pack of shark shit brained degenerates. It amazes me the tards here think their politics is better when their politicians should be assassinated.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=497225 time=1680837453 user_id=2156
Politicians are worse than the scum of the earth.... they are a pack of shark shit brained degenerates. It amazes me the tards here think their politics is better when their politicians should be assassinated.

Who here thinks Canadian or American politics is better than anything. We all know it's bullshit.