Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

You people got some fucking nerve

Started by Erica Mena, March 23, 2023, 10:14:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

Quote from: Brent post_id=495974 time=1679241981
This is why Bricktop, Azhya, Zetsu, Renee, kiebers, and myself left this forum when it changed hands. I knew the butthurt retarded pipsqueak would end up here.

What name did you post under before? Are you that Ironhorsefucker?

I don't have time to babysit 24/7. Why are you here if you claim to have left? Just to fucking bitch and complain? I'll make sure I start deleting your posts next, to ease your transition.

Wanker
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496219 time=1679580876 user_id=2845
This is why Bricktop, Azhya, Zetsu, Renee, kiebers, and myself left this forum when it changed hands. I knew the butthurt retarded pipsqueak would end up here.

I don't have time to babysit 24/7. Why are you here if you claim to have left? Just to fucking bitch and complain? I'll make sure I start deleting your posts next, to ease your transition.

Wanker

People say things in the heat of the moment when Seamoron is around.

Erica Mena

Semen is gonna get silenced today. I'm not going for anyone's insults on how I run this forum.

FYI - Bricktop was gone long before I took over. We are friends and I'm sure he's disappointed I took the reins, seeing as I have issues and probably shouldn't be on forums.

I wanted to keep guest posting cuz certain folks are quality posters. But I'm sick of seeing Semen's shit posts so I'm shutting it down today.
<t></t>

DKG

Erica Mena

Semen is gone now. Not because people were complaining, but cuz I was sick of seeing his posts.
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496257 time=1679598516 user_id=2845
Semen is gone now. Not because people were complaining, but cuz I was sick of seeing his posts.

I miss him already. :001_tongue:

Aylana

Sea is probably using Omegle looking for muy exotica penis...they say that site is 75% Indian and Paki men showing their penises.

Herman

Wanker

That sounds like Old Jock. I still think he is alright.

I know it aint easy running one of these forums. The previous owner took more shit and abuse than I would ever put up with.

You are doing a good job kid. We know you work and have a family. You aint always got time to deal with the likes of Seamoron and the folks who don't want to read his incoherent posts. The main thing is that it didn't become another CBT.  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=496223 time=1679581391 user_id=2845
I wanted to keep guest posting cuz certain folks are quality posters. But I'm sick of seeing Semen's shit posts so I'm shutting it down today.

Is this your idea of an early birthday present? I'm crushed, really.  ac_toofunny

Aryan

Wanker

Yeah thats the cockjock, pay no attention to that irrelevant fuckwit, he adds zero content and just bitches about other members.

Bots are more imaginative and entertaining than that clown...

Herman

Quote from: SCOUSE post_id=496396 time=1679791520 user_id=1728

Wanker

Yeah thats the cockjock, pay no attention to that irrelevant fuckwit, he adds zero content and just bitches about other members.

Bots are more imaginative and entertaining than that clown...

He aint got no use for Seamidget. Ya cannot blame a brother for that.

Aylana

You can always make a free Subredit where people can hang out and post if paying for a forum becomes too expensive...you can also mod it and ban any sea creepers who show up.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=496443 time=1679863693 user_id=3385
You can always make a free Subredit where people can hang out and post if paying for a forum becomes too expensive...you can also mod it and ban any sea creepers who show up.

Or she can accept donations like BF does.

Frood

Brent is Brent... he was a dude, once upon a time, on most forums.... I still vaguely recall his constant presence but would need somebody with a far better long term memory than mine to jog it.

I do recall he was mediocre talented but oscillated between greatish and piss poor.... yet I can't remember any of the specifics.

That may be an indictment on him, me, or us both....
Blahhhhhh...