The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 17 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: caskur on August 05, 2023, 07:46:03 AM
Only Aussies will get this....lol

Welcome to Country
I would like to pay my respects to elders past and present.
To the Italian elders who built our roads, railways and telecommunications infrastructure.
To the Greek and Turkish elders for giving us the tasty kebab shops.
To the Jewish elders who gave us all the Westfield shopping centres and Meriton apartments.
To the Chinese elders who gave us all the $2 shops.
To the Irish elders that gave us all the great Irish pubs ...
To the Indian elders who gave us great Curries.
To the English elders who gave us Cricket.
To the Irish elders who gave us so much Humour .
To the Japanese elders who gave great Cars.
To the Elders from all over the World who have given so much to Australia .
Finally to Indigenous elders who have given us....um...

Oh yes the Smoking ceremony ?

:crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: :crampe: no
I get it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 05, 2023, 07:46:03 AM
Only Aussies will get this....lol

Welcome to Country
I would like to pay my respects to elders past and present.
To the Italian elders who built our roads, railways and telecommunications infrastructure.
To the Greek and Turkish elders for giving us the tasty kebab shops.
To the Jewish elders who gave us all the Westfield shopping centres and Meriton apartments.
To the Chinese elders who gave us all the $2 shops.
To the Irish elders that gave us all the great Irish pubs ...
To the Indian elders who gave us great Curries.
To the English elders who gave us Cricket.
To the Irish elders who gave us so much Humour .
To the Japanese elders who gave great Cars.
To the Elders from all over the World who have given so much to Australia .
Finally to Indigenous elders who have given us....um...
Hours of drunkenly waving their nulla nullas at us before collapsing amidst a pile of woobla boxmonsters and dieseline fumes?

Hey, I've got one for you; what do you call a baby in a pram at Ayers Rock?

Meals On Wheels.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 05, 2023, 03:20:23 PM
Hours of drunkenly waving their nulla nullas at us before collapsing amidst a pile of woobla boxmonsters and dieseline fumes?
Now, I am lost.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Well, a boong thing actually.

Say, you know why they call them "boongs"? It's because of the noise they make when you hit them with the roo-bar... "BOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Sixty one years ago today, Marilyn Monroe was found dead.

Herman

The governor of Massachusetts on Aug. 8 declared an emergency over the influx of immigrants, a number of whom are in the country illegally.

Gov. Maura Healey said that the state's shelter system is nearing a breaking point due to "rapidly rising numbers" of immigrants, even after the creation of new emergency sites at places like Joint Base Cape Cod to try to handle the increase.

"Demand has increased to levels that our emergency shelter system cannot keep up with, especially as the number of families leaving shelter has dwindled due to a lack of affordable housing options and barriers to securing work," Ms. Healey, a Democrat, said in a statement.

DKG

The Supreme Court voted 5–4 midday on Aug. 8 to allow the Biden administration's rule regulating so-called ghost guns that can be assembled at home to remain in force while the case remains pending before a federal appeals court.

The government's "frame or receiver" rule goes back to April 2022. It requires individuals who assemble homemade firearms to add serial numbers to them. The rule also mandates background checks for consumers who buy gun-assembly kits from dealers.

Pieces of guns that are shipped are nonetheless still guns subject to existing laws, the government argued in court filings.

DKG

The Biden administration is expected to put forward a funding request for billions more in aid to Ukraine.

DKG

Attorney General Merrick Garland has appointed Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss as a special counsel in his investigation of President Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden, Garland announced on Friday.

DKG

District Judge Tanya Chutkan opposed the request by prosecutors to bar former President Donald Trump from revealing non-sensitive evidence provided to him by the prosecutors ahead of the trial on whether he conspired to illegally obstruct the counting of the 2020 electoral votes.

During an Aug. 11 hearing in Washington, she decided to issue a gag order that only forbids the release of information prosecutors label as sensitive.

The prosecutors, with the office of special counsel Jack Smith, requested a blanket gag order, citing concerns over safety and intimidation of witnesses.

The judge questioned the defense over the potential use of non-sensitive information to intimidate witnesses.

President Trump's lawyer, John Lauro, a former federal prosecutor himself, responded that President Trump will abide by the pre-trial conditions, which already prohibit witness intimidation. He stressed that it's the prosecutors' job to prove why such a abroad restriction of the 45th president's First Amendment rights is necessary.

He noted that the burden on President Trump's rights is already significant, given that its up to the prosecutors to decide what information is and isn't sensitive.

DKG

Research published by Cornell University showed that scientists programmed an artificial intelligence system that listened to people typing their passwords and was able to correctly identify the keys with 95% accuracy.

DKG

A Texas District Judge ordered Southwest Airlines to send three of its lawyers for religious freedom training after they fired a flight attendant who expressed religious views on social media.

District Judge Brantley Starr ordered on Monday that Southwest has to organize religious freedom training and send a short notice to all its flight attendants regarding the protections on religious speech, after a lawsuit filed by flight attendant Charlene Carter.

Ms. Carter was fired by Southwest after expressing her views on abortion on social media. Southwest said this violated its "civility policy."

DKG

Five congressional Democrats have asked U.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland to investigate Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas over gifts he reportedly received from conservative billionaires.

The letter (pdf), dated Aug. 11, was signed by Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.), Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), Hank Johnson (D-Ga.), and Ted Lieu (D-Calif.).

After left-wing media outlet ProPublica published a series of reports in recent months, the lawmakers urged the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) "to launch an investigation into Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas for consistently failing to report significant gifts he received from Harlan Crow and other billionaires for nearly two decades—in defiance of his duty under federal law."

The most recent ProPublica report, which was published Aug. 10, stated that Justice Thomas "has secretly reaped the benefits from a network of wealthy and well-connected patrons that is far more extensive than previously understood."

The report listed at least "38 destination vacations, including a previously unreported voyage on a yacht around the Bahamas; 26 private jet flights, plus an additional eight by helicopter; a dozen VIP passes to professional and college sporting events, typically perched in the skybox; two stays at luxury resorts in Florida and Jamaica; and one standing invitation to an uber-exclusive golf club overlooking the Atlantic coast."

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on August 14, 2023, 11:42:48 AM
I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right thread...

Remember this little goody..    HAHA...    I loved this woman :)

It works fine here Raven, :crampe: