The best topic

Replies: 8240
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:43:21 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

This n that

Started by DKG, March 31, 2023, 07:16:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 13, 2024, 08:15:38 AMAt least hire them for baggage handling.

Better yet, put em IN baggage and drop em all off in North Korea.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Thiel

People with tattoos have a 21 percent higher risk of developing any type of lymphoma.
gay, conservative and proud

Lokmar

Quote from: Thiel on June 13, 2024, 07:30:12 PMPeople with tattoos had a 21 percent higher risk of developing any type of lymphoma.

Yea, I read that and LOL'd last week. Most people who get em these days are just idiotic followers. I cant wait until all these dumb 304's get nose AIDS from their piercings!  :crampe:

Herman

Quote from: Thiel on June 13, 2024, 07:30:12 PMPeople with tattoos have a 21 percent higher risk of developing any type of lymphoma.
I am covered in ink. I aint worried.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on June 13, 2024, 08:15:38 AMAt least hire them for baggage handling.
They only want to handle baggage with fentanyl in it.

DKG

The U.S. Supreme Court on Friday issued a decision that makes it harder for illegal immigrants subject to a deportation order to challenge their removal from the country on the grounds that the government sent them an initial notice to appear that lacked a time and place for their hearing even though it followed up with a second notice that contained this information.

In a 5–4 decision issued on June 14, with Justice Neil Gorsuch joining the liberal minority in dissent, the high court sided with the government in upholding the legitimacy of what amounts to a two-step notification system in the process of deporting illegal immigrants that effectively removes one basis for them to get their removal order rescinded.

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act mandates that the government issue "written notice" to illegal immigrants who are either "inadmissible" or "deportable" informing them about the removal proceedings they are being subjected to.

Herman

U.S. forces carried out successful attacks late this week targeting assets of the Houthi terrorists in Yemen, according to the U.S. Central Command (CENTCOM), which oversees operations in the Middle East.

Brent

Eastern Canada is in a heat wave.

Hundreds of people on Montreal's West Island, including those living in a seniors' home, are without air conditioning on the second day of a scorching heat wave after Hydro-Québec refused to cancel a scheduled power outage for maintenance work.

Highs are set to hit 34 C Wednesday, with humidity making it feel as hot as 44 C.

Oliver the Second

Julian Assange freed in US plea deal

After a years-long legal saga, Wikileaks says that founder Julian Assange has left the UK after reaching a deal with US authorities that will see him plead guilty to criminal charges and go free.

Assange, 52, was charged with conspiracy to obtain and disclose national defence information.

For years, the US has argued that the Wikileaks files - which disclosed information about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars - endangered lives.

Assange spent the last five years in a British prison, from where he was fighting extradition to the US.

According to CBS, the BBC's US partner, Assange will spend no time in US custody and will receive credit for the time spent incarcerated in the UK.

Assange will return to Australia, according to a letter from the justice department.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crgggyvp0j9o
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

I wonder if his flight to Australia will have a "Putin" incident.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

OH HAPPY DAY!!!  :yeahhh:

MeTV Toons is on the air!   :w00t_more:  :stars:  :clap:

https://www.metvtoons.com/

A boon to fans of classic animation! Cartoons around the clock! Bugs Bunny! Flintstones! Johnny Quest! Scooby Doo!

Go Speed Racer go!!!

Herman

This seriously low balling it in my opinion. We're bringing in well over one million people a year.

Canada's population projected to reach 63 million, as aging trend continues
Statistics Canada said an aging population and low birthrates mean that migration will be the key driver of Canada's growth for the foreseeable future
https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadas-population-projected-to-reach-63-million-as-aging-trend-continues

OTTAWA — Canada's population of those 85 and older is expected to triple by 2073 to as many as 4.3 million people, an increase that will likely place new pressure on the country on several fronts, one demographer says.

Statistics Canada said in its projections released Monday that the country's population could reach a medium-growth forecast of 63 million by 2073 and at least 3.3 million will be over 85.

The agency said the aging population and low birthrates mean that migration will be the key driver of Canada's growth for the foreseeable future.

"Natural increase — that is, the balance of births minus deaths — would play only a marginal role, given the anticipated rise in the number of deaths due to population aging, as well as low fertility, a situation observed in many other countries," Statistics Canada said in the projection.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 25, 2024, 12:00:17 AMJulian Assange freed in US plea deal

After a years-long legal saga, Wikileaks says that founder Julian Assange has left the UK after reaching a deal with US authorities that will see him plead guilty to criminal charges and go free.

Assange, 52, was charged with conspiracy to obtain and disclose national defence information.

For years, the US has argued that the Wikileaks files - which disclosed information about the Iraq and Afghanistan wars - endangered lives.

Assange spent the last five years in a British prison, from where he was fighting extradition to the US.

According to CBS, the BBC's US partner, Assange will spend no time in US custody and will receive credit for the time spent incarcerated in the UK.

Assange will return to Australia, according to a letter from the justice department.

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crgggyvp0j9o

I've said he should be pardoned for years. Trump should have pardoned him during his last term.
Agree Agree x 1 View List