Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Some NDPer's Want To Ignore TFW Rules

Started by Anonymous, May 10, 2014, 06:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Affluent lefty elites care about the plight of the working poor. Well that is unless conflicts with staffing requirements at their favourite upscale restaurants...
QuoteOTTAWA - Another letter has surfaced showing some NDP MPs wanted the government to ignore rules governing temporary foreign workers.

It is the third such letter in a week that shows certain NDP MPs' advocacy on the temporary foreign worker program (TFWP) to be at odds with official party talking points.

NDP MP Alex Atamanenko wrote in 2010 to then-immigration minister Jason Kenney requesting an exemption for a temporary foreign worker who was refused on the basis of "language requirements."

In other contexts, the NDP have aggressively advocated for official languages.

In his letter, Atamanenko discusses owners of an Indian restaurant in his riding who told him they need kitchen help and the candidate should speak a language, not identified in the letter, that is neither English nor French.

"The two work permit applications were refused on the grounds of 'language requirements'...," he wrote.

QMI Agency has previously exposed two letters from NDP MPs asking for exemptions to the TFWP that were at odds with the party's stance.

Dennis Bevington lamented to Kenney in writing that "wage levels that are being set for the low skills retail counter employees are high and making an important program unworkable."

Megan Leslie complained of the "cumbersome and confusing" requirements for employers seeking to hire temporary foreign workers.

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau himself wrote a letter in which he asked the government to overturn a decision about temporary foreign workers at a restaurant he enjoys in Montreal.
http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2014/05/20140508-174246.html">http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/po ... 74246.html">http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/politics/archives/2014/05/20140508-174246.html

Obvious Li

all lefties are scum bag hypocrites......it is a cornerstone of their mental illness......that and delusional obfuscation................... :ugeek:

cc

On that subject, here's a look at the blatant hypocrisy and self-imposed dilemma of being a liberal ... trying to walk two totally contradictory paths at the same time ..... in one very specific area:

With regard to islam, "there's a civil war going on within the mind of the liberal." (Publicity on this Nigerian atrocity has brought it to the fore for libs ... they cannot ignore this like they have ignored (or worse, made excuses for) so many other islamic atrocities around the world)

On the one hand you're a defender of individual rights and women ..  and if islam's antics were the Catholic Church, you'd be all on it.

But on the other hand you're committed to multiculturalism and Islam as a victim and you don't want to make the followers of islam feel bad.

And so these two impulses have got to be brokered, one against the other. And that's why you protect islam despite its blatantly obvious inherent misogyny, violence, cruelty, supremacy and inhumanity.

For the West, the main problem isn't islam itself. The problem is all the multiculturalists who contort themselves into grotesque pretzels  defying their own most sacred premises trying to protect and defend it.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"On that subject, here's a look at the blatant hypocrisy and self-imposed dilemma of being a liberal ... trying to walk two totally contradictory paths at the same time ..... in one very specific area:

With regard to islam, "there's a civil war going on within the mind of the liberal." (Publicity on this Nigerian atrocity has brought it to the fore for libs ... they cannot ignore this like they have ignored (or worse, made excuses for) so many other islamic atrocities around the world)

On the one hand you're a defender of individual rights and women ..  and if islam's antics were the Catholic Church, you'd be all on it.

But on the other hand you're committed to multiculturalism and Islam as a victim and you don't want to make the followers of islam feel bad.

And so these two impulses have got to be brokered, one against the other. And that's why you protect islam despite its blatantly obvious inherent misogyny, violence, cruelty, supremacy and inhumanity.

For the West, the main problem isn't islam itself. The problem is all the multiculturalists who contort themselves into grotesque pretzels  defying their own most sacred premises trying to protect and defend it.

This hypocritical shit makes me fucking vomit CC. If Pat Robertson said half of what the average Muzzie cleric did he be public enemy numero uno in the liberal North American press. If he suddenly did it in the name of allah then he is a champion of diversity. :roll:

Hornung

Only racist, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, cyberbully spammers like CC li tarte and Shen Li want to block foreign workers from entering Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Only racist, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, cyberbully spammers like CC li tarte and Shen Li want to block foreign workers from entering Canada.

Do you mind psycho-virgin, we're trying to discuss a serious fucking subject.

cc

He does have a fixation

That's funny Hornblower. I don't recall commenting on TFWs. But, now that he makes  me think about it, I think they should all be placed in an old wooden boat and made to row back home.  ;)

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1314898/124830121/stock-photo-old-rowboat-124830121.jpg">

Permanent ones too ... except for my friends Shen, Fash & Seoulbro

Now, get off your ass and report me to the Thought Police

cc

Quoteall lefties are scum bag hypocrites......it is a cornerstone of their mental illness......that and delusional obfuscation

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He does have a fixation

That's funny. I don't recall commenting on TFWs. But, now that he makes  me think about it, I think they should all be placed in an old wooden boat and made to row back home.  ;)

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1314898/124830121/stock-photo-old-rowboat-124830121.jpg">

Permanent ones too ... except for my friends Shen, Fash & Seoulbro

Hello cc li tarte, I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day weekend.

:)

cc

Thank you Fash - and likewise to you!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Thank you Fash - and likewise to you!!

It was, but it went by so fast.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quoteall lefties are scum bag hypocrites......it is a cornerstone of their mental illness......that and delusional obfuscation

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: