The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Would you have got this mad?

Started by Erica Mena, April 22, 2023, 11:34:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=498651 time=1682274681 user_id=2156
Quote from: Odinson post_id=498646 time=1682273391 user_id=136
Depends on how many times this has occurred.

Men treat their wives badly. If they treated a stranger like that, they would get their heads bashed in.

I blame feminism. If the feminazis hadn't been moving heaven on earth to get into mens only clubs back in the seventies, men could have escaped their wives more often and could have had their heads bashed in more often when they took to behaving badly.

You'd probably also not have dickheads like Dylan Mulvaney invading womans toilets to witter about his barbie pouch now either and drag queens wouldn't be champing at the bit to flop their hairy balls out in front of children while gurgling about their hips going "swish swish swish".  

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=498693 time=1682305818 user_id=164
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=498552 time=1682183745 user_id=2845
Right? And this man is Christian

A lot of ignorant people hide behind a religion.

It's funny how people think a religion saves them...so they can use it as an excuse for their bad behavior.

You noticed that too? Some people will use any excuse to behave like total animals and more often than not their reasoning is a flat out lie.

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=498698 time=1682309268 user_id=3397
Well, we must understand that a vehicle is often a mans pride & joy, and you scratched it up!  While I wouldn't have blown my top had this happened to me, I'd be upset.  That said, it wouldn't have happen to me as I don't let others drive my vehicle.

But we can always look at the bright side here...  Let's pretend this happened back in the 1950's.  If you scraped up the vehicle of the man of the house, in the off chance you were even given permission to use it, you probably would've been taught a lesson by his slappin' hand to ensure you'll learn to respect his things!

Quote from: caskur post_id=498730 time=1682355107 user_id=2156
Well a house is a womans pride and joy.... I don't see men rushing to keep things spick and span or avoid chipping chipless plates...

There isn't a bloody thing in my house that shithead hasn't damaged....

You're both wet and breach of your marriage vows most probably. People fuck up, even you are not exempt from this. Stop viewing your partners as an exclusively-yours masturbatory aid and remember your roles, to whit: Man works to provide the resources that Woman might allocate for their mutual benefit. Both jobs require sacrifice and one that is hinted at (if not explicitly stated) in the promise you made to your significant other prior to ripping off the veil and snogging like giddy teenagers at the altar.

Getting irrational and bitching because your significant other broke "your" toys says more about your childishness than it does their clumsiness. Get it together, ffs.

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=498788 time=1682405183 user_id=3397
Quote from: caskur post_id=498786 time=1682403835 user_id=2156
The latest thing he broke is my recliner.... he is hopeless.

I'm sure he didn't break it on purpose.  Perhaps you went with an inferior brand?  My quality La-Z-Boy leather recliner seems to be holding up.  Did you buy a Chinese made recliner to save money?

Oh do fuck off with your ching-changese and americunt garbage, our Caskie is used to the Finer Things in life...

">

...like Franco Cozzo for instance.  :laugh3:

Quote from: caskur post_id=498820 time=1682450234 user_id=2156
Quote from: Blazor post_id=498803 time=1682433902 user_id=2221
Im ready, bring them on  ac_dance

Then go Fillipina... good Christian girls.... But if you love good cooking.... Thai is unbeatable.

No. NO! Bad Caskur! Blazor, for the love of all that is holy, don't do it!

https://voca.ro/17Bg7VbuNSyU">https://voca.ro/17Bg7VbuNSyU

"One night in Bangkok can impair your judgement

The hottest dudes that you will ever see

Just dropped a twonie on a sexy hooker

And if I'm lucky then this chick's a she

I think I see a penis poking out at me"

ac_toofunny

(I wonder if Sons Of Butcher have had their bank accounts frozen for taking the piss out of Truedeaup's protected trannie class yet  ac_biggrin )

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=499067 time=1682723796 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=499028 time=1682691333 user_id=2221

I figured if any, they be in Northern Virginia  :laugh:

Roanoke aint on that list, so my point still stands lol. Its all city areas, where mostly Libtards are. Blacksburg I have seen some, as that is where Virginia Tech is.

Oh, I know it is state wide. But, with numbers that high there has to be at least a few Indians, Chinese or Filipinos in every part of the state even if you personally haven't seen them.

True true.

Im pretty picky too lol. My friend said "I aint! I'll fuck a fat chick!"  ac_toofunny
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

Quote from: Blazor post_id=499143 time=1682775876 user_id=2221
Quote from: DKG post_id=499067 time=1682723796 user_id=3390

Oh, I know it is state wide. But, with numbers that high there has to be at least a few Indians, Chinese or Filipinos in every part of the state even if you personally haven't seen them.

True true.

Im pretty picky too lol. My friend said "I aint! I'll fuck a fat chick!"  ac_toofunny

Picky is good.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=499165 time=1682800515 user_id=3390
Quote from: Blazor post_id=499143 time=1682775876 user_id=2221

True true.

Picky is good.

Went to a Civil War reenactment today. Was some pretty gals, all had Men lol. Some had those nice poofy old style dresses. Looked impressive.

Was 7 cannons there. Was a good battle. South won of course  ac_dance
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499042 time=1682697349 user_id=3389
They're everywhere in Canada. Even where Mel is. Maybe he'll meet a Pinay. Maybe he'll meet a Pinoy. It's hard to say what Mel's orientation is.

True.  According to the 2021 census, apparently there's 25 of them in my census region.  I've never seen them though, so their White husbands must not let them leave the house except for their job at the hospital/old folks home...

Oh, and fuck off we're full!  It's nice being surrounded by White faces.  You simply cannot put a price on that!   :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/tJWLbBN/Capture.png">

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499190 time=1682824684 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=499042 time=1682697349 user_id=3389
They're everywhere in Canada. Even where Mel is. Maybe he'll meet a Pinay. Maybe he'll meet a Pinoy. It's hard to say what Mel's orientation is.

True.  According to the 2021 census, apparently there's 25 of them in my census region.  I've never seen them though, so their White husbands must not let them leave the house except for their job at the hospital/old folks home...

Oh, and fuck off we're full!  It's nice being surrounded by White faces.  You simply cannot put a price on that!   :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/tJWLbBN/Capture.png">

The old lady and I were in Nelson quite a few years ago. We go to a Timmy's. Mostly Filipinas working there. On the way back, I got my coffee at a Mickey D's. Who was working there? Almost all Filipinas. This pattern is in every town in Canada from the Maritimes to Vancouver Island.

Most Filipinos come to Canada on working visas and in a few years turn them into permanent residency. Your stats do not include that. If you include TFW's who eventually become permanent residents, Filipinos were the number one source of immigrants to Canada in 2022. They are good people and easy to assimilate.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499222 time=1682837400 user_id=3396
The old lady and I were in Nelson quite a few years ago. We go to a Timmy's. Mostly Filipinas working there. On the way back, I got my coffee at a Mickey D's. Who was working there? Almost all Filipinas. This pattern is in every town in Canada from the Maritimes to Vancouver Island.

Most Filipinos come to Canada on working visas and in a few years turn them into permanent residency. Your stats do not include that. If you include TFW's who eventually become permanent residents, Filipinos were the number one source of immigrants to Canada in 2022. They are good people and easy to assimilate.

First off, Nelson doesn't have a McDonald's.  Nor does it have a Tim Horton's.  

Nelson is extremely wary and protective against allowing big franchises to open up in town, which is why there is no McDonald's or Tim Horton's there.  The franchises that do exist there currently are often Grandfathered in.

That said, I don't disagree, but I also don't live in Nelson proper.  I'm rural, and not in the same census region.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499233 time=1682839781 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=499222 time=1682837400 user_id=3396

First off, Nelson doesn't have a McDonald's.  Nor does it have a Tim Horton's.  

Nelson is extremely wary and protective against allowing big franchises to open up in town, which is why there is no McDonald's or Tim Horton's there.  The franchises that do exist there currently are often Grandfathered in.

That said, I don't disagree, but I also don't live in Nelson proper.  I'm rural, and not in the same census region.

Maybe it was Castlegar, I don't remember. Maybe it was Trail. It is like Kindersley, Rosetown and and Unity. They are all the same shit. What I do remember it that the area service industry looked no different than anywhere else in Canada. It is Filipinos doing the work.

Melson Gibson

And I will disagree about the Flips with you.  They do NOT follow Western ways of working/conducting business...  Their only purpose here is to extract as much as they can, and send whatever is left over back home.  They dislike Whites, and push for their own to get hired instead.  I view them as a scourge, but that is just my opinion.

Canada isn't a home to them.  It's just a location to extract from, and that's exactly what they do.

Here IS a location in Nelson, operating to this day...  One of the last Walk Up DQ's in North America...

https://i.ibb.co/5hkLdDq/101-507062051.jpg">

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499235 time=1682840701 user_id=3397
And I will disagree about the Flips with you.  They do NOT follow Western ways of working/conducting business...  Their only purpose here is to extract as much as they can, and send whatever is left over back home.  They dislike Whites, and push for their own to get hired instead.  I view them as a scourge, but that is just my opinion.

Canada isn't a home to them.  It's just a location to extract from, and that's exactly what they do.

I disagree with that. Have you been to Winnipeg. It is new Manila. They come here as TFW's and become citizens eventually. They own some nice frickin homes on the South side. They aint propgtards either. My kind of folks.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499236 time=1682840942 user_id=3396
I disagree with that. Have you been to Winnipeg. It is new Manila. They come here as TFW's and become citizens eventually. They own some nice frickin homes on the South side. They aint propgtards either. My kind of folks.

If Flips are 'your kind of folks', then all the power to ya!

Maybe you should move to the Philippines, where you can be around them all the time, no?

Herman

I missed that about Flippers hating Whitey. That is funny. They frickin worship us for Christ sake.

They are like how we were forty five years ago. They have kept all the good Western qualities that we have walked away from. In other words, they are now more traditionally White than we are.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=499237 time=1682842191 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=499236 time=1682840942 user_id=3396

If Flips are 'your kind of folks', then all the power to ya!

Maybe you should move to the Philippines, where you can be around them all the time, no?

Why would I do that. They are all moving here. :laugh3:

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=499238 time=1682842280 user_id=3396
I missed that about Flippers hating Whitey. That is funny. They frickin worship us for Christ sake.

They are like how we were forty five years ago. They have kept all the good Western qualities that we have walked away from. In other words, they are now more traditionally White than we are.

I'll talk about Flips and their hatred of my White Ex Wife at a later date, but sufficient to say those fucking Flip locusts are only here to extract, and hate Whites.

Think otherwise all you want, but those locusts are just like Termites in your house...  The sooner they're eradicated, the better.

Herman

You and Scouse think White pride goes no further than skin colour. It is about a superior culture, and society. It is about a superior way of thinking. We have lost all of that.

The Philippines as a former Spanish and American colony still believes in those values. If we have to have mass immigration, I say load it up with Flippers.