Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Please take Weebles.

Started by Anonymous, May 09, 2023, 03:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Weebles claims he is dying.  I don't know if it's true or if he's looking for attention?

All I know is the guy popped benzos for years...drank on top of it...this is dangerous and not a good mix....im sure the long term abuse of benzos has damaged his body and his brain.

I remember him some years ago always talking about benzos and how great they were....we don't hear about this anymore...I wonder why?   :001_rolleyes:

I dont know why he even bothers to come here and post?  It's nothing but insults and made up stories...its like he's bitter twords everyone for his own mistakes in life.

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500787 time=1684133093 user_id=164
Weebles claims he is dying.  I don't know if it's true or if he's looking for attention?

All I know is the guy popped benzos for years...drank on top of it...this is dangerous and not a good mix....im sure the long term abuse of benzos has damaged his body and his brain.

I remember him some years ago always talking about benzos and how great they were....we don't hear about this anymore...I wonder why?   :001_rolleyes:

I dont know why he even bothers to come here and post?  It's nothing but insults and made up stories...its like he's bitter twords everyone for his own mistakes in life.

And youtube videos posted randomly. No rhyme or reason for them.

Shen Li

I don't remember that, but it makes sense. I believe he is using other drugs currently. His brain is fried.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500806 time=1684161490 user_id=3389

I don't remember that, but it makes sense. I believe he is using other drugs currently. His brain is fried.

">

Some people march to the beat of a different drum machine... and some people delight on unplugging said drum machine and shoving it sideways up their blurters. Call it an "alternative life support measure".

Drugs are fun though, people seem to forget that. I mean, why else would addicts do them? Masochism? You just described everyone that logs in here knowing there's a good chance they'll be complaining about Seamongo's jizzpuddles!  ac_toofunny

Shen Li

Quote from: "not weeballs" post_id=500816 time=1684182052
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500806 time=1684161490 user_id=3389

">

Some people march to the beat of a different drum machine... and some people delight on unplugging said drum machine and shoving it sideways up their blurters. Call it an "alternative life support measure".

Drugs are fun though, people seem to forget that. I mean, why else would addicts do them? Masochism? You just described everyone that logs in here knowing there's a good chance they'll be complaining about Seamongo's jizzpuddles!  ac_toofunny

Recreationally, possibly. Weebs isn't likely just a recreational user.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=500831 time=1684191767 user_id=3389
Recreationally, possibly. Weebs isn't likely just a recreational user.

"No one starts with two a day

But they all seem to end that way"

Nina Hagen, "Smack Jack"

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman post_id=500620 time=1684037439 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=500619 time=1684037363 user_id=2845
Why would someone call themselves Dorothy of all names??

Oh I'm gonna miss this stuff lol

Eddie the Chug wants to meet the Wizard of Oz.

I was gonna say...its eds....he always picks random names.

Can we ban weebs video posting privileges?  He's abused them to the max.

Herman

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500855 time=1684202380 user_id=164
Quote from: Herman post_id=500620 time=1684037439 user_id=3396

Eddie the Chug wants to meet the Wizard of Oz.

That would be something for Cronus when he returns as the admin.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500858 time=1684202612 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=500855 time=1684202380 user_id=164

It's simple enough, accomplished with a dozen mouse clicks, not even. I could do it with my eyes half closed, I'm just as comfortable scrolling past them unplayed. No big deal.

Cronus likely knows half a dozen ways to make it happen without even putting on his thinking cap. And you guys are likely just as adept at scrolling past Wibbles YouTurd feces uncommented and unconcerned.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=500862 time=1684203544
Quote from: Herman post_id=500858 time=1684202612 user_id=3396

It's simple enough, accomplished with a dozen mouse clicks, not even. I could do it with my eyes half closed, I'm just as comfortable scrolling past them unplayed. No big deal.

Cronus likely knows half a dozen ways to make it happen without even putting on his thinking cap. And you guys are likely just as adept at scrolling past Wibbles YouTurd feces uncommented and unconcerned.

It aint an everyday thing like Seamidget's retardation.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500866 time=1684204116 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=500862 time=1684203544

No, it's not. It does seem to draw a lot of undue comment, so in one sense I can understand why the complaints are being made.

Thing is, the calls remind me an awful lot of leftist cancel culture. And the left has often been accused of dragging the right further left, hence my coaching words.

I would hope we of conservative bent were better than your average wokel.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=500871 time=1684204592
Quote from: Herman post_id=500866 time=1684204116 user_id=3396

No, it's not. It does seem to draw a lot of undue comment, so in one sense I can understand why the complaints are being made.

Thing is, the calls remind me an awful lot of leftist cancel culture. And the left has often been accused of dragging the right further left, hence my coaching words.

There should be a universal ban on Seamoron. He cannot comprehend posts and he cannot post a cogent thought. He is always nipping at somebody's ankle for some reason only he knows about. I think we can all agree he is a turd that needs to be flushed. Not to mention what a creepy little fuck he is.

Weebles used to be a decent poster. Maybe he is perma fried now, I don't know. Let me ask you this. If old Weebles shits up threads every frickin day with his unrelated random youtube videos, would you think he should be told to shape up or ship out?

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500875 time=1684204906 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=500871 time=1684204592

There should be a universal ban on Seamoron. He cannot comprehend posts and he cannot post a cogent thought. He is always nipping at somebody's ankle for some reason only he knows about. I think we can all agree he is a turd that needs to be flushed. Not to mention what a creepy little fuck he is.

Weebles used to be a decent poster. Maybe he is perma fried now, I don't know. Let me ask you this. If old Weebles shits up threads every fricking day with his unrelated random youtube videos, would you think he should be told to shape up or ship out?

Short answer? "No."

Longer answer (and it's how I used to act when I was admin over at Flame Truth which *surprise* was a Wibbles and Seaspazz-free forum) is that after it has been made abundantly clear that any behaviour that disrupts the smooth running of the forum will ultimately result in suspension of all posting privilages of the offending account, the onus is then on the user to do the right thing.

To the best of my knowledge, that was the only requirement we ever had. Ceedub may have a different recollection, I wouldn't know. For my part, I've long understood that it takes more time and effort to create an account than it does to suspend its posting privs. All three of the accounts that I personally suspended the posting abilities of were informed that this was a permanent thing for that particular account and that the user was welcome to create a fresh account as soon as they were ready to try again. Even immediately, if they so desired.

It was a simple system and it worked admirably. You'd be amazed at how quickly the problem posters skedaddled when they realized no fucks were given over their antisocial efforts.

Herman

Quote from: Guest post_id=500881 time=1684206008
Quote from: Herman post_id=500875 time=1684204906 user_id=3396

Weebles used to be a decent poster. Maybe he is perma fried now, I don't know. Let me ask you this. If old Weebles shits up threads every fricking day with his unrelated random youtube videos, would you think he should be told to shape up or ship out?

Short answer? "No."

Longer answer (and it's how I used to act when I was admin over at Flame Truth which *surprise* was a Wibbles and Seaspazz-free forum) is that after it has been made abundantly clear that any behaviour that disrupts the smooth running of the forum will ultimately result in suspension of all posting privilages of the offending account, the onus is then on the user to do the right thing.

To the best of my knowledge, that was the only requirement we ever had. Ceedub may have a different recollection, I wouldn't know. For my part, I've long understood that it takes more time and effort to create an account than it does to suspend its posting privs. All three of the accounts that I personally suspended the posting abilities of were informed that this was a permanent thing for that particular account and that the user was welcome to create a fresh account as soon as they were ready to try again. Even immediately, if they so desired.

It was a simple system and it worked admirably. You'd be amazed at how quickly the problem posters skedaddled when they realized no fucks were given over their antisocial efforts.

That is similar to how the Cronus and Fash duo handled shit. The only poster they would never allow to try again was Seamoron. He is not cut out for this. Easting paste is something he might be good at.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=500888 time=1684206813 user_id=3396
Quote from: Guest post_id=500881 time=1684206008

Short answer? "No."

That is similar to how the Cronus and Fash duo handled shit. The only poster they would never allow to try again was Seamoron. He is not cut out for this. Eating paste is something he might be good at.

Oh, he's a crayon muncher and no mistake, but it's by his own choice that he does this. I've seen him come out with stuff that could almost pass for coherent and cogent points, but faced with any opposition and he immediately defaults to mindless spamming. This site is one of the ones he has a boner for and as meager as that boner is, he'll waggle it at you all under the auspices that someone, somewhere is going to get upset over it. That is literally the only "victory" he can claim, he's not capable of anything more worthwhile. Pathetic, I know.

Literally anything you do where he is concerned will be interpreted as Win in his book. You'll notice my default is to mock and ridicule him for the vapid and flaccid skinflute he portrays himself as. He doesn't earn a Win out of me because I make sure to enjoy myself at his expense. Complaining about him... well that's easier for his type to get their jollies over, as is kicking him out and turning off guest posting. Which you've done previously I notice, but it hasn't stopped his name from getting discussed, which is yet another reason he might get to crack a micro-fat over.

Your best option? Ghost him. Act like he never existed, not even as a footnote. Any mention of him, ignore it. Leave any cleanup to the mods/admin, don't even tell them it's there. Because I seriously doubt you enjoy either the ToS leeway, nor the mindset to ridicule him to the lengths needed to send him into a complete ragequit and anything will just feed his spam fetish.

Not the most welcome news I've had to offer all year, but I stand by it. He's not going to change his act, it's up to those he cavorts in front of to turn their backs on him.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview