The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

The Coronation has been now hijacked...

Started by caskur, May 10, 2023, 03:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

* The Oh case proves that Giuffre trafficked. You wanted to know somewhere how I know the stuff I know.  On this subject I know 98-99 % because I took a strong interest in it.

The reason I put up the Lady C video which is very important to watch is because Giuffre lawyers put up 65 questions for Andrew to respond to in court and Andrews lawyers responded on behalf of Andrew.... Its not a video of Lady C opinions although when she does chip in with a jab here and there she is as funny as fuck. She is the ultimate flamer....lol

When Andrew supposedly met Giuffre, she was NOT a child, and he did not rape her like newspapers claim and I am sorry but no matter how many times the scumbags in the press write that, I will unspin it, ...

I feel women use to have a fairly good reputation as a whole in our society but the Giuffres and the Markles and Stormy Daniels types have made sure that is no longer the case.

Giuffre has to prove she was a victim of Andrew and she can't do that. Lawyers and courts LOVE these types of cases because of the money they can extort and that is another reason why these cases stink? Oi, let's go for Andrew, cuz we know where he lives and the Crown's coffers are deep.

Over 20 years have passed. Witnesses memories are vague or have outrightly been forgotten, witnesses die, and I think overall justice won't be restored, only injustice. Giuffre WAS compensated by Epstein to the total tune of $500,000 dollars and he is dead and she broke her side of the contract naming people. Maxwell did not stay Epstein's girlfriend long and now she is jailed and the only person who has escaped jail is Giuffre who benefits the more she cries victim the more the gullible get taken in. I wished someone paid me 4,000 a week and gave me a $500,000 handshake.

*GIUFFRE has already been a witness in court somewhere and admitted to it... it is in the Lady C files .... <<< insert Jaws music!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Please feel free to repost any archived link I put up.

The whole story of those people is repugnant...

Giuffre runs a charity..... ding, ding, ding, ding, ding...

now you why there must be a victim or how else is money to be raised?!!!

I bloody just saw a commerial for a special on Andrew next Sunday night on ch 7... The Secrets of Prince Andrew... They are going to keep dogging Andrew.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Dershowitz pawned that fatso. Made her retract her statement
<t></t>

caskur

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501613 time=1684943209 user_id=2845

Here flea... is this slag a victim to you?

https://archive.md/sgulZ">https://archive.md/sgulZ

This is her place...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Here are some more..
- Andy Warhol

caskur

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/08/virginia-giuffre-told-me-in-2001-she-slept-with-prince-andrew-witness-says">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... tness-says">https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jan/08/virginia-giuffre-told-me-in-2001-she-slept-with-prince-andrew-witness-says

said, 'I'm in London with Jeffrey and Maxwell and Prince Andrew.'

"She said they were going to have dinner. I kind of didn't believe her, but I had no reason not to. I thought it was far-fetched but, then again, she knew wealthy people and had been to fancy parties and stuff like that."

Andriano said she had asked Giuffre if she'd been to the palace. "And she said, 'I got to sleep with him'. She didn't seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool,' Andriano recalled.

QuoteDoesn't sound like GIUFFRE was raped as the papers report it. Sounds like she was trying to impress a new  girl. I could be  wrong but that was a court testimony. They have been trying to sink Andrew but they are only sinking themselves
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501625 time=1684951664 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501613 time=1684943209 user_id=2845

This is her place...

And this apparently Is Oh's....

">

Does she look like a victim to you Caskur? What exactly is a victim supposed to look like anyway? Down and out perhaps? Living out of a suitcase, completely destroyed forevermore?

Both appear to be smiling. Maybe that's the distinction perhaps? The minute you smile.... all victimhood evaporates and flutters away... like the encrusted presidential spooge off an intern's blue frock?

Consider your own case after the fire... the media going gangbusters and blaming you and your husband for your shortcomings as they saw them. House; gutted. Possessions; gone. People gave you the means to get a roof back over your heads though, didn't they? A few of us have seen the photos of your place, your kitchen springs to mine here, ones which you were quite proud to show everyone. Are we to interpret this as an admission from you that you were not in fact the victim of an arson?

We aren't, are we? So why should we consider Roberts/Guiffre and Oh's current accommodations of being proof positive that they weren't victims either? The logical answer is that we cannot.

Unless we wish to engage in hypocrisy of course. Or outright lying like...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

... the premise one had ingested the sum total of years of content in the space of a couple of days.

Quote from: caskur post_id=501592 time=1684921800 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501582 time=1684914119 user_id=3409

No, not yet. Have you taken in any of The Lotus Eaters long form content?

Yes I did. I believe every word.....

Every word?

I understand: in death, a member of Project Mayhem has a name. His name was Jeffrey Epstein.

Now that Ghislaine Maxwell is 'safely' behind bars, the deep state, the intelligence services, and the corporate media all now apparently hope that the entire sordid Epstein affair will pass into history, ebb away, and exist as just one more faded stain on America's eiderdown. With Jeff himself now apparently worm meat, and Ms Maxwell stowed away in her federal dungeon, that's it; that's the end of the story. Justice has been served, and now the healing process can begin.

Except, the questions that remain, the justice left unserved, is on a staggering scale. The tip of the Epstein iceberg may have largely sunk beneath the waves, but we are aware, painfully aware, that there is still a monstrous mass bobbing along just below the surface. We all know it's there. We all know that a laundry list of rich and powerful people are implicated in the sex crime. We all know that not a single sleaze-bag who visited that island of depravity has been prosecuted. We shan't forget.

That is exactly what the insane enemies of Western civilisation want; they want us just to forget, or at the very least to stop talking about it. They'd prefer if we didn't notice that Ghislaine's trial judge, Alison Nathan, kept many of the details secret, lest the public be subjected to 'https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/ghislaine-maxwell-jeffrey-epstein-little-black-book-b1975864.html">needless namedropping'. Oh, ok Alison. If you say so, Alison. That is kind of the whole crux of this waking nightmare, but ok, if you say so.

Apparently, it seems, we're supposed to not question anything about Judge Nathan's background and motivations, or how she was https://www.advocate.com/news/2022/3/24/out-judge-alison-nathan-appointed-court-appeals">rewarded for her part in the ongoing cover-up. Again, nothing to see here; just move on, get over it, stop talking, stop thinking.

The insane, power-drunk elements of the deep state, intelligence services, and corporate media apparatus want us to somehow forget that the Epstein case was obviously, obviously a gigantic honeytrap-style blackmailing racket. Apparently we don't need to know Les Wexner's exact involvement in it all. Alan Dershowitz has no questions to answer, apparently. Larry Summers. Mark Zuckerberg. Mort Zuckerman. Reid Hoffman. Harvey Weinstein. Lawrence Krauss. Woody Allen. Sergey Brin. Stephen Pinker. Leon Black. Chelsea Handler. Are all these people certainly guilty of breaking the law? No, not at all. Epstein—like a good and diligent intelligence asset—was careful to surround himself with legitimate and entirely clean individuals, along with his fellow accomplices. Do they all need to be questioned and investigated thoroughly, though? Yes, a thousand times yes; one hundred per cent. I'm surprised the innocent among them are not fighting tooth and nail to clear their names.

Yet a full and thorough investigation into everyone connected to Epstein, Maxwell, and their ring of degeneracy is exactly the last thing the deep state and intelligence services want. They don't want the public to make the obvious connections, to ask the pertinent questions, to delve into the realities of elite international blackmail. They don't want us to know the truth, nor even significant elements of the truth.

What is that https://i.insider.com/5d26589421a861321c0d1415?width=1136&format=jpeg">strange square building on Epstein's island? What was its purpose? Just don't worry about it, the DOJ and FBI tell us. Just move on with your life, forget about it. Hey, here's the Met Gala or some sports or some celebrity Twitter storm, that's far more important, why not concentrate on that instead? Just stop worrying about Epstein's empire of crime; its ancient history.    

But no, we shan't forget. We'll throw it on the huge pile of cases where the intelligence services have clearly been acting as unaccountable monsters, then perverting the course of justice in the full light of day; but we shan't forget it.

We won't forget the names of those already implicated, whether they committed any crime or not. Not until they've been properly investigated and have been shown to be completely innocent. Again, why the innocent among them are not desperate to clear their names, I do not know.  

Among the names of those who have been linked to Epstein or his private plane and/or his isle of filth are Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Prince Andrew, Kevin Spacey, Alexander Acosta, George Stephanopoulos, Mohammed Bin Salman, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Peter Mandleson, Chris Tucker, Bono, Naomi Campbell, Stephen Hawking, Robert Kennedy Jr, John Glen, Bill Barr, Ken Starr, Alec Baldwin, Ralph Fiennes, Ted Kennedy, Courtney Love, David Blaine; the list goes on and on. https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F12f3bf10-c706-11ec-9dde-f7c3fe539ee7.jpg?crop=3291%2C2194%2C113%2C1361">Some on the list are so litigious that the mere mention of their name will trigger lawsuits; they're less interested in a full and transparent investigation, and more concerned with simply muzzling those who dare speak their name. Odd behaviour.

To be perfectly clear, again, not everyone known to be connected to Epstein will have committed sex crime. I doubt the late Professor Hawking, for example, was ploughing his way through child prostitutes. But who knows? That's the point. That's the reason why a full and transparent investigation is needed. It would be desirable, at least, to be able to formally exonerate those who have genuinely done nothing wrong.

Just like the JFK murder, or the events of 9/11, we will never be allowed to fully know or speak the truth. We will be baffled and censored if we try to talk about it in unfettered terms. Vested interests simply won't allow it. Ok. So be it. But we shan't forget. They can't make us forget.

source (incl further links) https://www.lotuseaters.com/we-shant-forget-26-06-22">https://www.lotuseaters.com/we-shant-forget-26-06-22

Does that unquestioning belief extend to the expert testimony of their references as well?

QuoteDeutsche Bank will pay $75 million to Jeffrey Epstein victims

Deutsche Bank has agreed to pay $75 million to settle a lawsuit claiming the bank played a key role in facilitating Jeffrey Epstein's sex-trafficking ring.

An unnamed "Jane Doe" plaintiff in court documents filed the suit in New York in November on behalf of herself and other alleged victims of the convicted sex offender, the Wall Street Journal reported.

The Doe plaintiff alleged that Deutsche Bank did business with Epstein for five years, knowing that he was using his funds to support his abusive regime of girls and young women.

The suit said Deutsche "provided the most critical service for the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking organization to successfully rape, sexually assault and coercively sex traffic plaintiff Jane Doe" between 2003 and 2016.

She claimed to have been trafficked to Epstein's friends as well, lured by Epstein's "guise of being a wealthy philanthropist, able to provide them ... cash money, advancement of careers, education or other life necessities."

The suit alleged that Deutsche Bank ignored red flags, including allowing Epstein "to open many accounts for illegitimate companies," approving his money transfers "without questioning" and giving him "direct access to abundant cash in direct violation of federal law."

The court documents suggested that these money transfers and cash withdrawals had to do with Epstein's payments to young women for sex acts.

"Young women" is actually a euphemism for what are technically female children. It is another example of the creative use of language to normalize illegal and/or prohibited/Taboo behaviors.

This is an abomination.

source:  https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/normalizing-sex-as-entertainment">https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/norma ... ertainment">https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/normalizing-sex-as-entertainment

You want to talk to me again about who the victims were? Ignore the the laundry list of aggrieved multibillionaires and their bank transactions for the purposes of centering on one woman's role, which apparently warrants exclusive attention over every other topic raised in this thread thus far.

I've barely scratched the surface on the reasons as to why the royal family is losing currency in the popularity of the people. The same people you want to kick in the nuts, remember? These people are waking up to the realisation that their heads of state think of them as meat, to be exploited in whatever manner they so choose.

You're blaming the people for that, in essence. You said you "leaned left" on a few issues, is one of those the belief that all of us (you included) rescind our right to all rights and be the victims of the largest upwards transference of wealth and power in recorded history?

Because that is effectively what you are arguing in favour of, whether you realise it or not. I'm not offended if that is in fact what you believe, except I suspect it's not. In your own way, you wouldn't care if everyone around you lost everything as long as you got to keep yours and that we all agreed with you that this should be so.

I'm not offended because I am not unfamiliar with the argument. It's the same sociopathic tendency I've observed in far too many lesser examples of humanity, including the royal family.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501633 time=1684955467 user_id=2156
Nope, it ratchets up that Giuffre should be brought up on human trafficking charges.

SO bring her up on them. And this time, let us learn who they were trafficked to so that they also might be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

That won't happen, will it? You've seen the laundry list of associates, you know that Little St James was practically THE destination of choice for the powerful and famous. By all means, if her part in the affair is warranting punishment then let's see it done. Just make sure that everyone involved in the child sex trafficking ring is treated equally in the eyes of the law.

Because a child sex trafficking ring implies someone at least was fucking them, and if...

...she said, 'I got to sleep with him'. She didn't seem upset about it....

...and that house you were posting pictures of above was the proceeds of payment for fucking a royal (who presumably didn't seem too upset about the idea of fucking a 17 year old in New York), that makes her a prostitute and Andrew a nonce.

Hate to say I told you so, but...

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501684 time=1684992665 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=501625 time=1684951664 user_id=2156

This is her place...

">

Does she look like a victim to you Caskur? What exactly is a victim supposed to look like anyway? Down and out perhaps? Living out of a suitcase, completely destroyed forevermore?

Both appear to be smiling.

No, she looks like Giuffre, an opportunistic whore. I am no fan of any of them. I already told you I personally know real victims of sexual abuse as children. And their mental conditions are dire.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=501693 time=1685000626 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501684 time=1684992665 user_id=3409

">

Both appear to be smiling.

No, she looks like Giuffre, an opportunistic whore. I am no fan of any of them. I already told you I personally know real victims of sexual abuse as children. And their mental conditions are dire.

Oh was a whore too by her own account and she's certainly not passing up the opportunity to the tune of ten million.

As regards to their mental conditions, well... maybe it might have something to do with the company the both of them kept and what it is alleged to have required them to do.

Don't you agree?

Let me be abundantly clear that irrespective if this was the case or otherwise, it could not mean they were no longer guilty of something where they might have been before. Extenuating circumstances do nothing to negate crime or culpability pertaining to it, not in my books. As noted in a previous post, there are likely a number of names that need exoneration, but we will not know which ones they are until a full and thorough transparent  investigation into the matter is conducted. That it is not being done only serves to tar all persons in that sphere.

Habeas corpus. Magna Carta. Two British traditions which would well serve a royal innocent of all wrongdoing at this point. That it is not being observed is the prime reason why it can be surmised that whatever they are, "innocent" is not one of them.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I admit to being so saturated or suffocated on the subject of "sexual" victims to not giving a fig...  There is not a female teen on the planet that hasn't been "sexually harrassed" in one form or another and they flick it off usually and move on. The current crop of public victims are money grubbers. End of.

I am nauseous and headachy.

The new concerning subject is Hawwy and MeAgin.... their impact on society is dire as well.

I will get the youtube in a minute.

Investigative journalist exposes Harry...

">
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501687 time=1684994551 user_id=3409

...and that house you were posting pictures of above was the proceeds of payment for fucking a royal (who presumably didn't seem too upset about the idea of fucking a 17 year old in New York), that makes her a prostitute and Andrew a nonce.

Hate to say I told you so, but...

She bought that place BEFORE the covid lockdown before any Andrew payout.... It's only worth 1.8 million. You should try looking at dates before making assumptions....lol

Giuffre was within our borders and no one could leave for overseas or come within our borders during that Covid time except essential food sources of course. So was Tiger Lily Hutchence actually. Tiger Lily was stuck in Perth. But seriously what a truely fantastic place to be stuck in during a covid pandemic. I wanted the border lockdown to go on forever.

I only have time to take on one subject at a time and I only impart subjects I am confident is discussing... The Royal Family is one such a subject since they are the fabric of our government. I cannot possibly answer every subject you bring up in one post alone.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501696 time=1685001030 user_id=3409
Quote from: caskur post_id=501693 time=1685000626 user_id=2156

Oh was a whore too by her own account and she's certainly not passing up the opportunity to the tune of ten million.

As regards to their mental conditions, well... maybe it might have something to do with the company the both of them kept and what it is alleged to have required them to do.

Don't you agree?

Let me be abundantly clear that irrespective if this was the case or otherwise, it could not mean they were no longer guilty of something where they might have been before. Extenuating circumstances do nothing to negate crime or culpability pertaining to it, not in my books. As noted in a previous post, there are likely a number of names that need exoneration, but we will not know which ones they are until a full and thorough transparent  investigation into the matter is conducted. That it is not being done only serves to tar all persons in that sphere.

Habeas corpus. Magna Carta. Two British traditions which would well serve a royal innocent of all wrongdoing at this point. That it is not being observed is the prime reason why it can be surmised that whatever they are, "innocent" is not one of them.

if a person makes an accusation, then it is up to the accusor to prove it.... that is the law. It isn't up to Andrew to prove he is innocent, it is up to Giuffre to prove he is guilty.

Even Oh has to prove Giuffre is guilty however dumb slag Giuffre already admitted to sex trafficking in an earlier court case.

It reminds me of how Lindy Chamberlan was wrongly jailed and Pauline Hanson too. People wrongfully jailed turns me into an hysterical mess.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

lean left on some issues = free healthccare and free education.

lean right = no fucking boat people and no more immigrants period.
- Andy Warhol