News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10474
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:17:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Will the World Financial System Collapse?

Started by JOE, May 31, 2023, 07:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=502780 time=1686011824 user_id=97
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502736 time=1685956040 user_id=3409

You may ask. Ask all you like.

Just know that I would be an utter fool to disclose details, security through obscurity being key. Additionally, the generalities I discussed directly with you some months ago now in this very forum did not recommend themselves to your sensibilities then and I really don't feel as though revisiting that discussion now would prove anything other than redundant.

Although we appear to be politically far apart Ollie, nonetheless I enjoy reading your insights on the current social, political economic situation/future Ollie

I too am concerned & those on the Left & Right agree on something.

I think the system could collapse or at very least decline til we become only 1/2 as wealth ( or less) than we are today.

Anyways, I don't mind sharing a bit of my strategy or what I intend to do.

1. I intend to stock up on at least 10 ounces of gold, 100 ounces of silver & other precious metals and then build a pile form there. Because I think it's one of the ways a person can beat inflation. As the dollar erodes in value, most of these metals will at least retain their true value. So even if the currency declines, you'll generally be able to buy the same amount of goods you do today 10 years from now. As you pointed out about the new BRICS - it is backed by gold and therefore gold will figure more prominently as part of the coming financial system.

2. Learn to barter as it will become an increasing means of exchange as the value of fiat currencies continues to decline. Going back the future I suppose. You fix my plumbing and I'll give you a chicken and a crate of eggs, etc.

3. Invest in commodities as well such wheat, coffee, minerals and oil. While I think it's OK to invest in the stock market, ETF's etc I just think that for every dollar invested in buy a dollar of gold too as insurance in case the system tanks. Or if you make money from your investments, take at least some off the table and buy gold and other commodities with it.

4. Buy stocks in companies that are safe and pay dividends. Have been around for at least 100 years and will be around for at least 100 more.

5. Buy some inexpensive land outside of the city, build a cabin grow food on it.

Good way to become rent free and pay lower land taxes as well

6. Become less dependent on the grid and manufacture your own energy such as using solar power.

7. Become less depending on petro such as powering your car or other vehicles

Anyways, feel free to poke holes in this strategy and what I have missed.

No right or wrong, just an opinion that's all.

You shouldn't bother.

It would be like a really old 3 year old trying to run the Boston Marathon.

Just make love to your comic books and Queen Elizabeth stamps while you still can. They're going to miss you.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: DKG post_id=502786 time=1686015698 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=502784 time=1686012897 user_id=3396
For the umpteenth time Joe there aint no left or right in North America. We have rich autoritarian progs and working class folks like me who aoppose their tyranny and folks like you who shill or them.

Joe doesn't read what people write. He is a troll, he doesn't care.

Actually, I was gonna ask you, why do you think I'm a troll or trolling?

As you're probably aware, the stability and viability of the US financial system has been a topic lately.

Not just among conspiracy theorists, but representatives of the financial establishment in America

ie:

https://youtube.com/shorts/9JUZkjqjw68?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/9JUZkjqjw68?feature=share

Guys like Charlie Munger aint Leftists, DKG.

These are people you aspire to be like or wanna be.

Rich and successful.

And with the collapse or near collapse of banks such as SVB, First Republic & Credit Suisse, is it any wonder that the public questions the viability of the World financial system?

so when individuals like Charlie Munger or Ray Dalio sound warnings about it, should we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them, DKG?

Lokmar

The biggest problem with the U.S. Dollar tanking is the rest of the world is so heavily dependent on our consumerism.

Read Revelation 18 if you want to know what happens to the rest of the world once we get what we deserve.

Frood

Currencies are tanking and the cost of living increases can jump 3% one month than another 5% a couple of months later.

And I'm just talking industrial or business costs...

Just as soon as you realize that the more you've owned, the more you'll have to pay until such time as you can't pay any longer, and then you won't own it.

This is what are global authoritarian cocksucking leaders intended... like vampires, they've bleed people out to an inch of their pulses failing, then moved on to the next free feed.

It's a slight of hand type of subterfuge. We will never officially be not free... we just won't have the resources we worked hard for, bet on, considered as all but a foregone conclusion.

My solution is to own less... reduce your exposure. Be prepared to do things to exist few would ever contemplate.

That is the future of freedom.

Until they work out a narrative to combat that because it's becoming way too popular.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Also they can't take it with them....  Economic Vampires die too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=503319 time=1686732625 user_id=2156

The babies they raised won't.

Those babies never had a pulse and are hard to stop.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=503322 time=1686735278 user_id=1676
Quote from: caskur post_id=503319 time=1686732625 user_id=2156

Very true but they will get executed for their money and property.

you'll see.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=503324 time=1686736600 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=503322 time=1686735278 user_id=1676

Very true but they will get executed for their money and property.

you'll see.

Those babies ARE money and property, highlighted by a surname.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Don't panic... you'll be playing into their plans.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: JOE post_id=503130 time=1686445933 user_id=97
Quote from: DKG post_id=502786 time=1686015698 user_id=3390

Joe doesn't read what people write. He is a troll, he doesn't care.

Actually, I was gonna ask you, why do you think I'm a troll or trolling?

As you're probably aware, the stability and viability of the US financial system has been a topic lately.

Not just among conspiracy theorists, but representatives of the financial establishment in America

ie:

https://youtube.com/shorts/9JUZkjqjw68?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/9JUZkjqjw68?feature=share

Guys like Charlie Munger aint Leftists, DKG.

These are people you aspire to be like or wanna be.

Rich and successful.

And with the collapse or near collapse of banks such as SVB, First Republic & Credit Suisse, is it any wonder that the public questions the viability of the World financial system?

so when individuals like Charlie Munger or Ray Dalio sound warnings about it, should we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them, DKG?

Trolling or not Joe, I still want you. ac_lovestruck
gay, conservative and proud

JOE

Quote from: Frood post_id=503317 time=1686731618 user_id=1676Just as soon as you realize that the more you've owned, the more you'll have to pay until such time as you can't pay any longer, and then you won't own it.

...have a relative like that.

Lives in this luxurious condo his sister passed down to him when she died.

But now, he can barely keep up with the strata/HOA fees.

So he takes out a reverse mortgage a lot and of course every time he does, bit by bit his equity keeps getting eroded/eaten away.  and when the complex needs repairs, they ding him $10,000, $50,000 whatever even the damage or repairs needed don't even affect his side of the building.

After seeing what he's gone through,   I've decided never to buy a condo.

And he's 87 going on 90 and he still works at menial jobs jut to make ends meet.

So last I hears is he says he probably on't be able to hang on to it.

Me 'n the siblings were supposed ta get a cut out of it. through an inheritance.

Oh well, not anymore.

In those kinda situations at best they're just glorified renters.

Just like you say, the system is rigged so in the end people won't own anything.

Those developers in partiular, are scheisters. Blood sucking Vampies is right

JOE

Quote from: Frood post_id=503317 time=1686731618 user_id=1676This is what are global authoritarian cocksucking leaders intended... like vampires, they've bleed people out to an inch of their pulses failing, then moved on to the next free feed.

It's a slight of hand type of subterfuge. We will never officially be not free... we just won't have the resources we worked hard for, bet on, considered as all but a foregone conclusion.

My solution is to own less... reduce your exposure. Be prepared to do things to exist few would ever contemplate.

Until they work out a narrative to combat that because it's becoming way too popular.

Actually I met this guy at this investment seminar who told the audience that he'd gone broke and had to declare bankruptcy. He had a wife and kids to support so the only way he saw out of his mess was to seek a debt settlement with his creditors. He thought this might be sufficient to ward them off, buy time and hang onto some of his assets such as his house and retirement savings

Anyways what happened was the creditors rejected his debt settlement offer, then raided his retirement savings and repossessed his home. So I an imagine what he and his family musta gone through. He was left with nothing & had to rebuild his life all over again with all the pain that went along with it.

Point being...if only he had a stash of hard assets such as gold stored in the ground, mighta offered hims some extra protection so he could hang on to at least some of it. I suppose they want people to pour all their savings into gic's, 401k plans, retirement savings so if they need to they can just take vacuum cleaner to these digitally stored assets.

Now I somewhat understand why in Roman Times all these people stashed hoards of gold and  silver in the ground (which they are now uncovering). Perhaps when the Empire began to curumble, times got bad they sought protection against governments that sought to expropriate their properties or wanted more money from them all the time.

https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stellar/prod/180910100856-03-roman-gold-coins.jpg?q=x_2,y_0,h_898,w_1596,c_crop/h_720,w_1280/f_webp">

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=503390 time=1686790876 user_id=97
Quote from: Frood post_id=503317 time=1686731618 user_id=1676This is what are global authoritarian cocksucking leaders intended... like vampires, they've bleed people out to an inch of their pulses failing, then moved on to the next free feed.

Actually I met this guy at this investment seminar who told the audience that he'd gone broke and had to declare bankruptcy. He had a wife and kids to support so the only way he saw out of his mess was to seek a debt settlement with his creditors. He thought this might be sufficient to ward them off, buy time and hang onto some of his assets such as his house and retirement savings

Anyways what happened was the creditors rejected his debt settlement offer, then raided his retirement savings and repossessed his home. So I an imagine what he and his family musta gone through. He was left with nothing & had to rebuild his life all over again with all the pain that went along with it.

Point being...if only he had a stash of hard assets such as gold stored in the ground, mighta offered hims some extra protection so he could hang on to at least some of it. I suppose they want people to pour all their savings into gic's, 401k plans, retirement savings so if they need to they can just take vacuum cleaner to these digitally stored assets.

Now I somewhat understand why in Roman Times all these people stashed hoards of gold and  silver in the ground (which they are now uncovering). Perhaps when the Empire began to curumble, times got bad they sought protection against governments that sought to expropriate their properties or wanted more money from them all the time.

https://media.cnn.com/api/v1/images/stellar/prod/180910100856-03-roman-gold-coins.jpg?q=x_2,y_0,h_898,w_1596,c_crop/h_720,w_1280/f_webp">

I have guns. With them, I can take whatever the fuck I want during SHTF.