News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Finally moved into the middle class world...

Started by Melson Gibson, June 06, 2023, 05:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Odinson post_id=502844 time=1686046796 user_id=136
Its excellent... Mitsubishi.

It also effectively circulates the air inside the house so it wont get stale even with large amounts of people inside.

Remember to vacuum clean the filters at least once per month.

Failure to do so results in poor performance and hardware failure.

Nice!  My installer said similar...   Don't let it choke for air flow. Cleaning the intake is easy...

Odinson

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502846 time=1686047193 user_id=3397
Quote from: Odinson post_id=502844 time=1686046796 user_id=136
Its excellent... Mitsubishi.

It also effectively circulates the air inside the house so it wont get stale even with large amounts of people inside.

Remember to vacuum clean the filters at least once per month.

Failure to do so results in poor performance and hardware failure.

Nice!  My installer said similar...   Don't let it choke for air flow. Cleaning the intake is easy...

Its a 5 minute job.

Many heat pumps are broken just because the owner neglected to vacuum the filters.

The condensation water build up is another possible hazard during winter.

Frood

So what's this about Mel going back to middle school?
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502810 time=1686043810 user_id=3397
BEHOLD!  My new heat pump!

https://i.ibb.co/T1RbWgQ/IMG-4033.jpg">

You've arrived.

Zetsu

I guess this is b/c Mel is a white guy, for me I'm more concern about the cold and would aways prefer summer over winter, aside getting to go skiiing.  :yahoo:
Permanently off his rocker

caskur

fujitzu is the best.... we have 2 reverse cycles.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502885 time=1686105870 user_id=61
I guess this is b/c Mel is a white guy, for me I'm more concern about the cold and would aways prefer summer over winter, aside getting to go skiiing.  :yahoo:

Yep.  People as White as me fear the heat much more than we fear the cold.  It's simply how we evolved where we did.  

That said, heat is important also, and White guys have evolved to plan ahead...  I now have three heat sources:  Heat pump in image, electric furnace, and fully WETT certified wood burning stove.

You may laugh at Whitey, but when the shit hits the fan here, we'll be the first colour you little yellow buggers will come running to for help...

Frood

White people know about layering and clothing...

...and log splitting, tree felling, fire starting when the layers aren't quite enough.
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

Its not an air conditioning unit though it works similar to one.

This thing is primarily for heating and its pretty efficient at that.

It uses the wattages more efficiently = Lower heating bill.

DKG

I prefer summer for one reason-golfing.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=502903 time=1686124817 user_id=3397

Yep.  People as White as me fear the heat much more than we fear the cold.  It's simply how we evolved where we did.  

That said, heat is important also, and White guys have evolved to plan ahead...  I now have three heat sources:  Heat pump in image, electric furnace, and fully WETT certified wood burning stove.

You may laugh at Whitey, but when the shit hits the fan here, we'll be the first colour you little yellow buggers will come running to for help...

Brown and yellow Asian ppl might have their fair share of problems, but then we're hard-wired anti-liberals, we believe in every person for themselves rather than always asking for help.  ac_cool

Zetsu

Quote from: DKG post_id=502914 time=1686134407 user_id=3390

Golf is no doubt awesome and enjoyable, I might not be into it but just seeing my dad and his friends going to the driving range or golf course every week is the biggest proof.  ac_cool

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502958 time=1686184867 user_id=61
Quote from: DKG post_id=502914 time=1686134407 user_id=3390

Golf is no doubt awesome and enjoyable, I might not be into it but just seeing my dad and his friends going to the driving range or golf course every week is the biggest proof.  ac_cool

I aint into golf either. I have tried it and I decided chasing a ball over grass aint for me.

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman post_id=502971 time=1686208025 user_id=3396
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=502958 time=1686184867 user_id=61

I aint into golf either. I have tried it and I decided chasing a ball over grass aint for me.

I can kind of relate too, though I gotta admit the scenery is really nice.  With so much entertainment around the world offline and online, I'd have to hang my head in shame if I cry of boredom in this age.

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=503001 time=1686259364 user_id=61
Quote from: Herman post_id=502971 time=1686208025 user_id=3396

I can kind of relate too, though I gotta admit the scenery is really nice.  With so much entertainment around the world offline and online, I'd have to hang my head in shame if I cry of boredom in this age.

Go for a hike in the bush. Hey, do you live far from the closest true woods area?