Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Jim Crow Joe

Started by Herman, June 14, 2023, 07:33:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is rumored to be passing an executive order that would give hundreds of thousands of undocumented spouses of American citizens amnesty. The proposal is set to be called "Parole in Place."

Which of course will open up a pathway to permanent legal status and U.S. citizenships for some beneficiaries by removing an obstacle in U.S. law that prevents those who entered the U.S. illegally from obtaining green cards without leaving the country.

Brent

The US Supreme Court let Biden admin off the hook for suppressing free speech it deemed 'misinformation.'

ration.
Missouri v. Biden, the case that became known as Murthy v. Missouri before the U.S. Supreme Court, came about in response to the Democratic administration's well-documented efforts to shut down critics and questioners of its COVID-19 policies and preferred narratives during the pandemic — policies and narratives that have largely been demonstrated in the years since to have been unfounded, ruinous, or both.

The states of Missouri and Louisiana were joined by other plaintiffs, including the coauthors of the Great Barrington Declaration, Drs. Jay Bhattacharya and Martin Kulldorff, in taking legal action against President Joe Biden, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, Anthony Fauci, and various Biden administration officials.

Herman

Team Jim Crow Joe lies like a rug.

Oliver the Second

^^^ I have GOT to get that Clown World T-shirt   :t2723: 

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on June 28, 2024, 10:13:16 PM^^^ I have GOT to get that Clown World T-shirt   :t2723: 
Me too.

Garraty_47

Sound like anyone we know?