Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Women of this Forum Appreciation Thread

Started by keeper, May 22, 2014, 11:55:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Your not female I don't think, The women will find it soothing. I mean, who don't like a fuzzy dick lol

A fuzzy big dick? I'll take expensive rocks and a Ferrari first and second thank you Keeps.

Some women are hard to please  ;)

I'm not. I'm very grateful for everything that I demand.  :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
A fuzzy big dick? I'll take expensive rocks and a Ferrari first and second thank you Keeps.

UR easy to please and easy to live with eh Renee. ;)

Renee

Actually I am pretty easy to live with. Just feed me and take me on vacation someplace warm a couple of times a year and I'm generally pretty happy.  :)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Actually I am pretty easy to live with. Just feed me and take me on vacation someplace warm a couple of times a year and I'm generally pretty happy.  :)

Food and warmth are important Renee. How about if ur husband killed two birds with one stone and just gave you warm food?

Renee

Food and warmth are important Renee. How about if ur husband killed two birds with one stone and just gave you warm food?

Sorry Shen I need to get away every so often. A whale like me needs to be properly beached once maybe twice a year in order to be happy.

It may not be pretty for the......spectators but they generally get over it. :lol:

Frost

An appreciation from me, and to all here even if I'm absent mostly . http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/rose.gif">

Romero

Hey Blue, I hope things are well for you and you have a great weekend!  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"An appreciation from me, and to all here even if I'm absent mostly . http://www.bluefrost.org/images/smilies/rose.gif">

How are ya Frosty, ya stud? Must be fucking humid in Kentucky by now handsome?

Frost

Hi Romero, and Shen Li :) You both have a good weekend.

I'm alright, well making it I guess, and yes it's been a little humid here last few days.

It's actually not been that bad, but the warm weather is just starting.

I hope it's nice where you guys are, and a nice summer to come.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry Shen I need to get away every so often. A whale like me needs to be properly beached once maybe twice a year in order to be happy.

It may not be pretty for the......spectators but they generally get over it. :lol:

:(

Stop it.

You're fine just the way you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Renee"Sorry Shen I need to get away every so often. A whale like me needs to be properly beached once maybe twice a year in order to be happy.

:(

Stop it.

You're fine just the way you are.

Hello Chickenfeets, I feel Renee is fine the way she is too.

:)

keeper

Quote from: "Blue"Hi Romero, and Shen Li :) You both have a good weekend.

I'm alright, well making it I guess, and yes it's been a little humid here last few days.

Hey Blue, how you doing pal.

Im still waiting for Global Warming to hit Alberta  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hi Romero, and Shen Li :) You both have a good weekend.

Hey Blue, how you doing pal.

Im still waiting for Global Warming to hit Alberta  :lol:

Oh it's coming Keeps, Obongo even said so. We need to invest now in another Solyndra. :lol:

Frost

Hiya Keeps, come on down for some, 94f in the shade today here, that's like 33c there I think.

I'm alright, no better no worse I guess, and hoping for a better day tomorrow :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hiya Keeps, come on down for some, 94f in the shade today here, that's like 33c there I think.

I'm alright, no better no worse I guess, and hoping for a better day tomorrow :-)

My kinda temps Frosty. Pour me a glass of lemonade while I slip into my bikini. I'll be there in 5. ;)