The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

30 injured, 2 fatally, in Baltimore mass shooting

Started by Herman, July 02, 2023, 06:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

A bunch of frickin kids were shot in this one.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-incident-baltimore-police-074500029.html">https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mass-shooting ... 00029.html">https://ca.news.yahoo.com/mass-shooting-incident-baltimore-police-074500029.html

At least 30 people were injured, two fatally, when a mass shooting erupted early Sunday in Baltimore, turning what had been a festive neighborhood block party into what one witness described as a "war zone."

An 18-year-old girl was found dead at the scene from a gunshot wound and a 20-year-old man was taken to a hospital, where he died, authorities said. Three of the injured people were in critical condition, officials said.

At a press conference held Sunday afternoon, Police Commissioner Richard Worley told reporters that all victims are gunshot victims. They range in age from 13 to 32, with around 14 victims under 18, police said.

"It was a war zone. It was definitively a warzone," one witness, who only wanted to be identified by her initials L.N. because she feels unsafe in Baltimore, told ABC News.

The mass shooting unfolded around 12:30 a.m. in the Brooklyn Homes neighborhood in the southern district of the city. Worley said police officers rushed to the scene when numerous 911 callers reported shots being fired.

Worley said the barrage of gunfire broke out during a large block party at a housing development in the 800 block of Gretna Court. The event was not permitted, he later told the media.

"When officers got here, we located multiple victims suffering from gunshot wounds," Worley said.

Worley said authorities are looking for multiple suspects.

At press time, no suspects had been arrested in the violence Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott described as "a reckless, cowardly act."

Melson Gibson

Odinson

O-M-G.

I have no words.

I'm shocked.

How could this happen...

Odinson

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505045 time=1688338067 user_id=3397
Block party.  12:30 AM.  Baltimore.

Hmmm...

You are correct.

Lokmar

Hmmm...

LOL! I know, right? That aint early morning, THATS NIGHT!!!! Fukin coonz aint up early in the morning!   :laugh3:

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505055 time=1688339092 user_id=3351

Hmmm...

LOL! I know, right? That aint early morning, THATS NIGHT!!!! Fukin coonz aint up early in the morning!   :laugh3:

Good parenting eh.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman post_id=505058 time=1688339311 user_id=3396
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505055 time=1688339092 user_id=3351

Good parenting eh.

Its damn funny you said that. I was just thinking, "This is how children would act if you never disciplined em".

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson post_id=505049 time=1688338585 user_id=136
O-M-G.

I have no words.

I'm shocked.

How could this happen...

Eggs ackly!!

DKG

Five adults have died and two children were injured in a mass shooting in the southwest Philadelphia neighborhood of Kingsessing on the eve of Independence Day, WPVI and other outlets reported.

The suspected gunman, 40-year-old Kimbrady Carriker, is in police custody, the Philadelphia Inquirer reported Tuesday morning.

"Our officers were able to apprehend the male in the rear alley of 1600 Frazier Street and when they did, this male was wearing a bulletproof vest with multiple magazines. He also had a (police) scanner, an AR-style rifle and a handgun underneath his body," Philadelphia Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw said in a press conference following the mass shooting in Kingsessing.

Odinson

The suspect is a "transgendah"..

How dare they call him a gunMAN.

DKG

Quote from: Odinson post_id=505173 time=1688497610 user_id=136
The suspect is a "transgendah"..

How dare they call him a gunMAN.

I missed that detail.

Lokmar

I hope no whites were hurt!!!!....unless they were gay or liberal. Then I hope they fucking DIED,DIED,DIED!!!!!

caskur

I feel sorry they died...

Sorry for the parents who have to bury them.

America is a busted place...  I am glad I don't live there.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol