Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Anti-EU Parties Win Big In European Elections

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Here is just ONE glaring example of how screwed UK & EU in total are

EU and UK: Stabbing and beheading while praising Allah is not "religiously inspired terrorism"

A small line in "
">European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2014" underlines the cowardice of the EU and the UK when it comes to confronting Islamic terrorism:

No "religiously inspired terrorism during 2013" - But in at least two horrendous cases the perps were sceaming "allah abricdabras" & SAID they did it for islam themselves.

1. On 22 May 2013, an off-duty British army soldier was murdered in the vicinity of army barracks in Woolwich, London (UK). The attackers initially used a car to run him over, before repeatedly stabbing him with bladed weapons - They sceaming "allah abricdabras" to into the video being taken

2. On 25 May 2013, just three days after the aforementioned attack, a French soldier was targeted in a non-fatal knife attack in La Défense near Paris (France) by an individual who converted to Islam and radicalised in an extremely short period of time.

EU & UK leaders are not leaders - they are not even real people. No wonder much of the public seeks alternatives
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Renee

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Here is just ONE glaring example of how screwed UK & EU in total are

EU and UK: Stabbing and beheading while praising Allah is not "religiously inspired terrorism"

A small line in "
">European Union Terrorism Situation and Trend Report 2014" underlines the cowardice of the EU and the UK when it comes to confronting Islamic terrorism:

No "religiously inspired terrorism during 2013" - But in at least two horrendous cases the perps were sceaming "allah abricdabras" & SAID they did it for islam themselves.

1. On 22 May 2013, an off-duty British army soldier was murdered in the vicinity of army barracks in Woolwich, London (UK). The attackers initially used a car to run him over, before repeatedly stabbing him with bladed weapons - They sceaming "allah abricdabras" to into the video being taken

2. On 25 May 2013, just three days after the aforementioned attack, a French soldier was targeted in a non-fatal knife attack in La Défense near Paris (France) by an individual who converted to Islam and radicalised in an extremely short period of time.

EU & UK leaders are not leaders - they are not even real people. No wonder much of the public seeks alternatives

I always find it astounding that the usual players (progressives) find the Euro Neo-Nazi movement so abhorrent that they practically shit themselves with fear but when Islamic radicalism like the above mentioned takes place, they are conspicuously silent. Don't they realize that just like the deafening silence that comes from the so-called moderate Muslim community they are actually encouraging the expansion of radical Islam? Are they really too stupid not to realize that or are they just too chicken shit to face the truth?

What kind of person could so completely abandon reality in favor of an ideology that ignores and under certain circumstances defends radical Islam? What kind of ideology could make a normally intelligent individual so butt blind that they refuse to recognize the clear and present danger that radical Islam represents not only to the west but to its own as well?

It simply boggles the mind. Radical Islam is among us and it is in direct conflict with the operation and wellbeing of western society and yet progressives refuse to see the consequences of their own willful ignorance. The only analogy I can draw from this is that progressivism is like Alzheimer's. It slowly kills your brain one area at a time until your brain ceases to function altogether.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

YUP! to it all
QuoteAre they really too stupid not to realize that or are they just too chicken shit to face the truth?
A bit of both, the ratio varying between individual twits. Not sure of our resident twit's ratio.

nazism -> an ideology of supremacy = BAD

islam -> an ideology of supremacy  = GOOD

Go figure.

Romero

Yeesh, cc's trying to turn yet another topic into nothing but Islam? Reminds me of Conan Doyle turning everything into China.

Quote from: "Renee"I always find it astounding that the usual players (progressives) find the Euro Neo-Nazi movement so abhorrent that they practically shit themselves with fear but when Islamic radicalism like the above mentioned takes place, they are conspicuously silent.

What kind of person could so completely abandon reality in favor of an ideology that ignores and under certain circumstances defends radical Islam?

Nobody's "shitting themselves with fear" and nobody's defending radical Islam. I don't know where you're getting that from.

How is discussing far-right extremism ignoring radical Islam? That's like saying discussing the recent Santa Barbara killings is ignoring radical Islam.

In fact, it would seem to appear that it's the two of you who are frightened to talk about far-right extremism and are trying to change the subject. This thread wasn't about Islam.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"Yeesh, cc's trying to turn yet another topic into nothing but Islam? Reminds me of Conan Doyle turning everything into China.

Quote from: "Renee"I always find it astounding that the usual players (progressives) find the Euro Neo-Nazi movement so abhorrent that they practically shit themselves with fear but when Islamic radicalism like the above mentioned takes place, they are conspicuously silent.

What kind of person could so completely abandon reality in favor of an ideology that ignores and under certain circumstances defends radical Islam?

Nobody's "shitting themselves with fear" and nobody's defending radical Islam. I don't know where you're getting that from.

How is discussing far-right extremism ignoring radical Islam? That's like saying discussing the recent Santa Barbara killings is ignoring radical Islam.

In fact, it would seem to appear that it's the two of you who are frightened to talk about far-right extremism and are trying to change the subject. This thread wasn't about Islam.

That is not the case at all; I am asking a valid question based on things that are actually happening. Why does your kind ignore radical Islam as we can see in the European Union Terrorism and Trend Report but yet you are crying like little babies over rightwing extremism? Doesn't your kind understand that they are two sides of the same evil coin? One is simply a sociopolitical reaction to the other.  

As for claiming you progressives don't defend radical Islam, you are once again lying. By basically sitting in silence you are in essence condoning its existence. Don't lie, your kind is afraid to upset the Muslim apple cart so you pretend the bad shit isn't happening all for the sake of your bullshit fairyland version of multiculturalism.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Nobody's ignoring radical Islam. This thread is about far-right groups winning European elections. Is the hockey thread ignoring radical Islam too?

If you're not frightened to talk about far-right extremism, why are you trying to change the subject?

You've seen me go after extralegs on many occasions, so I haven't been silent on radical Islam.

I've never once defended radical Islam. Since you won't be able to find one single example, it is you who is lying. The idea that I would defend radical anything is preposterous.

cc

QuoteThis thread wasn't about Islam.
Wrong. Dead wrong.

What is happening is VERY much about islam. You fail to get the point that most of the voters who voted outside the old guard (along with MANY who would have if they had a REAL party to vote for) did so in great part because of the mass immigration .... and especially because of the mass onslaught of supremacist islam ... along with the total failure of the elites imaginary integration (never gonna happen with a supremacist ideology .. like duh!!)  

It is ALL about 1. the failure of the EU leadership (en masse & in each country) and 2. supremacist islam in their midst.

You fail to get the point that islam is no more compatible with democracy than nazism and MANY in the EU have figured that out  ... damned near everyone except your precious brain dead PC  "regressives" in power has figured it out.

Expecting large numbers following a supremacist-at-its-core ideology of  islam to work out is as idiotic as  expecting a supremacist-at-its-core ideology of  nazism to work out.

Most of the people consider both a plague and just don't want either. The islamic situation is sooo bad that a few misguided souls with no sane old guard party to go to have turned to nazism ...... an obvious wake up call to those who cannot see the obvious effect of supremacist-at-its-core ideology of  islam in the land + the gross and failing mess of the EU  right in front of them

Instead of seeing the "wake up call" ...  a HUGE CLUE as to what is really happening and WHY ... you actually choose to focus on and curse the end result / inevitable product  of failed regressivism .... shame on you.

cc

The 2 .. islam and nazism are the SAME at their supremacist cores

SMELL THE GODAMNED COFFEE

islam supremacist ideology in London

nazi supremacist ideology in Germany

Romero

QuoteFar-right rise unites EU Muslims, Jews

Raising concerns of followers of both faiths, the sweeping victory of far-right parties in the European parliament elections has led to an unlikely unity between European Muslims and Jews against anti-immigration, xenophobic parties.

"We must learn to work together effectively on the both grass roots and leadership levels," Imam Ahmed Miktar, president of the Association of the Imams of France and a member of the Gathering of European Muslim and Jewish Leaders, told Reuters on Tuesday, May 27.

The worrying results have sparked fears among the religious minorities who decided to take a united stand against the extreme parties.

After the vote, the Gathering of European Muslim and Jewish Leaders, an interfaith group affiliated with the American Foundation for Ethnic Understanding, vowed to "work closely together to fight Islamophobia, anti-Semitism and xenophobia and prevent the far right parties from realizing their goal of passing a common legislative agenda in the European Parliament severely restricting the rights of religious minorities," FFEU founder Rabbi Marc Schneier explained.

http://www.vocfm.co.za/index.php/voc/general/item/12874-far-right-rise-unites-eu-muslims-jews">//http://www.vocfm.co.za/index.php/voc/general/item/12874-far-right-rise-unites-eu-muslims-jews

cc

So Sad!! Miss the point and Cut / paste THE OBVIOUS!! (what we all knew long ago)  (sorry about the name Munday)

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"So Sad!! Miss the point and Cut / paste THE OBVIOUS!! (what we all knew long ago)  (sorry about the name Munday)

Jews are rightfully even more concerned about the rise of far-right extremism. We all know what happened last time. Are Jews "defending Islam" because they don't want another Holocaust?

Shouldn't we all be against both radical Islamists and neo-Nazis? I know I am.

I can't imagine why you'd be so upset with me for simply being against neo-Nazis. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

cc

Still stuck in your  2-Bit phony kick that "cc is a nazi"are we?

You cut / pasted from a self-serving islamic propaganda outlet   who in their own words say --
Quote"is controlled by a Board of Trustees of the Muslim Broadcasting Corporation"
and try to peddle what it says in general as unbiased fact ... and what it says about Jews as unbiased fact knowing that its own supremacist instruction manual orders EVERY islamic to believe that   > ALL Jews are "apes and pigs" to be maimed and killed.

Whether a specific issue is true or made up to further their cause, the job of these outlets is ONLY to further the interests of islam. They count on PC saps to copy / paste what they spew.

I don't care if it is partially true or totally bullshit. Your source is lame.

While we are on the subject of 2-Bit phonyism I must say that never has another human said (or thought) this
Quote from: "Disingenuous 2-Bit phony who will say ANYTHING to be loved"cc wishes it was 1938
But, YOU, who DELIBERATELY IGNORED what I said on the previous page in order  to disparage on this page ... without hesitation DID SAY THAT.  ... Apparently you are thinking that somehow it will help you be seen as a "good guy",  perfectly  in keeping with your usual  vile unethical tactics ... always directed toward achieving your own fucked selfish goals ... #1 of which is to look good in the eyes of anyone who will buy into the vile  tactic.

Excuse me a while. I have to go and puke

Romero

I got that last article from some news radio station. "Voice of the Cape 91.3 FM". There are other sources for it. I have also posted articles from the Times of Israel and Haaretz. I don't think it's much of a stretch to agree that Jews are indeed worried about the resurgence of the far-right.

I have never called you a Nazi, and I have no idea what it is you said that I "DELIBERATELY IGNORED". If you would like to tell me what it was I will respond.

You're this upset over that "1938" thing? You've said much worse to me. That was just a little jab! Lighten up, don't be such a pc thought police!

Romero

QuoteBiracial Woman Bravely Talks To KKK Members And Neo-Nazis To Confront Racism Face-To-Face

Most people would be afraid to confront a member of the Ku Klux Klan to talk about racism, but one filmmaker has made it her mission to do just that.

Mo Asumang, daughter of a black Ghanaian father and a white German mother, is literally challenging racism head on. In her documentary, The Aryans, Asumang goes to Germany to speak to Neo-Nazis, and to America to bravely walk among Klan members. Intolerance stems from ignorance, and she believes one way to educate members of these groups is to simply make them face a person they hate.

"These people don't actually talk to Jews," says Asumang in the video above. "They don't talk to black people. They don't know their enemy, so-called enemy. So what they do, when they talk to me, they talk to reality, and that's the first thing they have to survive."

Though Asumang receives mixed reactions, her presence alone is powerful enough to make a difference for some. If nothing else, these Neo-Nazis and KKK members are at least forced to put a friendly face to an otherwise imagined vision of a biracial person.

"I think it totally confuses them because I'm not like they want me to be, " she says. "So I stand there, maybe I smile at them, and because it's a human reaction, you wanna smile back. So I see them trying to hold down the smile, and that's something very very interesting."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/30/confronting-racism-face-face-bbc-video_n_5419497.html">//http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/30/confronting-racism-face-face-bbc-video_n_5419497.html

Anonymous

Romero,

Don't you think you are jumping to conclusions? The people that voted for these anti-EU parties are not Neo-Nazis or KKK types. They are mainstream Europeans sending a message, a protest vote. They do not like what they see. They are tired of ceding sovereignty to some top-down, bureaucratic, profligate spending monstrosity and who can blame em.