Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Anti-EU Parties Win Big In European Elections

Started by Anonymous, May 28, 2014, 12:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Still not sure ... yet? ... OKey Dokey ... There are LOTS more ... and more EVERY day

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27865046">Eight members of 'ISIS cell' arrested in Spain

Spanish police say they have detained eight people on suspicion of recruiting militants to fight in Syria and Iraq.

They suspect the cell of trying to send people to join the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIS), a jihadist militant group.

Raids were carried out in Madrid in the early hours of Monday, officials say.

The Madrid  cell's leader was once held at the US detention centre at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba after being arrested in Afghanistan, a statement said. {Yes! Let them all go Obambi ... you bastard}

BTW - the head of ISIS, Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, he let go from A Bagdahd jail http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2657231/Revealed-Obama-RELEASED-warlord-head-ISIS-extremist-army-five-years-ago.html">How Obama SET FREE the merciless terrorist warlord now leading the ISIS horde blazing a trail of destruction through Iraq

Right. You noticed  that too, eh? It ain't just the whacky wefty EU that are causing problems through stupidity
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"While we are on the subject of how the EU screwed  itself with islamic immigration....

http://rt.com/news/166128-isis-jihadists-threaten-britain/">RT - 'Black flag of jihad will fly over London': Alarm over UK-born Iraq fighters' threat

Terror alerts, 9/11-style bombings and murders of British citizens will soon come to London's streets, according to chilling threats from UK citizens fighting alongside Islam's most violent terrorist group operating in Syria and Iraq.

The threat comes from British nationals fighting for the Sunni militant group calling themselves the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL/ISIS) in Syria. According to the Sunday Times, they promise that after they're done there, Britain is next. The message comes from three such fighters, all youngsters in their teens and twenties.

According to the Times, these aren't regular disenchanted youths at all: one is a 20-year-old hacker from Birmingham, who once stole Tony Blair's details and posted them online, later serving time for an unrelated violence charge.

The "black flag of jihad" will fly over Downing Street, Junaid Hussain warned on June 4, spelling out the horrors to come. He's been fighting in Syria for over a year now.

Another, 19-year-old Muhammad Hassan, from Portsmouth, was a student at a prestigious school. He warned on Twitter that if the US doesn't cease threats over drone strikes on ISIS positions, 9/11-style attacks on America would follow.

The third, also from Portsmouth, promised a "killing spree" of British citizens if he were ever to return to Britain.

Fucking sickening. Michael Coren had an editorial about it, but I never got a chance to read it yet.

cc

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/17/world-ablaze-in-an-orgy-of-jihad">World ablaze in an orgy of jihad - BY TAREK FATAH    ,TORONTO SUN

I'm posting bits and pieces - the entire atricle by honest islamic Tarek is quite revealing of what is happening........rarely, and I mean RARELY do you hear an islamic address  what is very wrong in islam  

The world is ablaze in an orgy of jihadi terror and war in the lands of Islam and no one seems to know what to make of it, let alone how to resolve the crisis.

........................ The decapitated head is then thrown to the ground as another ISIS man can be heard off camera joking: "This guy died of natural causes by a knife ... It cut his throat", to which the cameraman guffaws, "Natural causes — the mujahedeen ... Natural cause for an apostate," before chanting the Islamic battle cry, "Allah O Akbar."

This desecration of a dead body is not an isolated incident.

Just last year the Taliban were filmed playing football with the decapitated heads of beheaded prisoners — fellow Muslims.

And while much of the Islamic community is in a state of denial, blinded to the atrocities being committed by their co-religionists across the globe, the rest of the world watches in shock.

........... n Kenya and Nigeria Islamists are targeting Christians while in Iraq and Pakistan they are killing Shia Muslims, who Saudi-funded clerics have designated as "Kaffirs'", non-believers in Islamic disguise whose founders, they falsely claim, were Jews.

The apologists among us claim these atrocities are not part of the Islamic rules of war, but that does not withstand scrutiny.

The fact is, no less a person than the grandson of Prophet Muhammad was beheaded in battle by fellow Muslims on Oct. 10, 680. His decapitated head was paraded in the streets of Damascus.

The eminent Egyptian Islamic reformer of the 20th century, Ali Abd al-Razik, writes in his book Islam and the Fundamentals of Authority that within a year of Prophet Muhammad's death, political disputes among the Muslims were settled by public beheadings.

--------- Fortunately, Canada is the only western country that has a critical mass of liberal Muslims honest enough to acknowledge the fact that not all of our history is as unblemished as our parents and clerics wanted us to believe as children.

The slaughters we read about in Syria, Kenya, Iraq, Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan have common factors.

They're the same ones that feature in the so-called honour killings and female genital mutilation of girls in the UK, Canada, America and Europe, as well as in much of the Arab world and Africa.

Those factors are Islamism and sharia.

The sooner we Muslims acknowledge this truth, the better equipped we will be to join the rest of humanity as partners in peace for our common good.

If not, we may well end up in the scrap heap of history.​

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.torontosun.com/2014/06/17/world-ablaze-in-an-orgy-of-jihad">World ablaze in an orgy of jihad - BY TAREK FATAH    ,TORONTO SUN

I'm posting bits and pieces - the entire atricle by honest islamic Tarek is quite revealing of what is happening........rarely, and I mean RARELY do you hear an islamic address  what is very wrong in islam  

The world is ablaze in an orgy of jihadi terror and war in the lands of Islam and no one seems to know what to make of it, let alone how to resolve the crisis.

........................ The decapitated head is then thrown to the ground as another ISIS man can be heard off camera joking: "This guy died of natural causes by a knife ... It cut his throat", to which the cameraman guffaws, "Natural causes — the mujahedeen ... Natural cause for an apostate," before chanting the Islamic battle cry, "Allah O Akbar."

This desecration of a dead body is not an isolated incident.

Just last year the Taliban were filmed playing football with the decapitated heads of beheaded prisoners — fellow Muslims.

And while much of the Islamic community is in a state of denial, blinded to the atrocities being committed by their co-religionists across the globe, the rest of the world watches in shock.

........... n Kenya and Nigeria Islamists are targeting Christians while in Iraq and Pakistan they are killing Shia Muslims, who Saudi-funded clerics have designated as "Kaffirs'", non-believers in Islamic disguise whose founders, they falsely claim, were Jews.

The apologists among us claim these atrocities are not part of the Islamic rules of war, but that does not withstand scrutiny.

The fact is, no less a person than the grandson of Prophet Muhammad was beheaded in battle by fellow Muslims on Oct. 10, 680. His decapitated head was paraded in the streets of Damascus.

The eminent Egyptian Islamic reformer of the 20th century, Ali Abd al-Razik, writes in his book Islam and the Fundamentals of Authority that within a year of Prophet Muhammad's death, political disputes among the Muslims were settled by public beheadings.

--------- Fortunately, Canada is the only western country that has a critical mass of liberal Muslims honest enough to acknowledge the fact that not all of our history is as unblemished as our parents and clerics wanted us to believe as children.

The slaughters we read about in Syria, Kenya, Iraq, Pakistan, Nigeria and Afghanistan have common factors.

They're the same ones that feature in the so-called honour killings and female genital mutilation of girls in the UK, Canada, America and Europe, as well as in much of the Arab world and Africa.

Those factors are Islamism and sharia.

The sooner we Muslims acknowledge this truth, the better equipped we will be to join the rest of humanity as partners in peace for our common good.

If not, we may well end up in the scrap heap of history.​

I could not read that entire article cc li tarte..

It was too graphic for my tastes, but thank you for posting it anyway.

Anonymous

Here's that article by Michael Coren. What's happening in some British schools is shocking.
QuoteThe dominating domestic political aspect of my two weeks in Britain was what became known as "The Trojan Horse Affair."

The allegation is that Islamic extremists have systematically targeted various state schools with large Muslim populations and worked in a dedicated manner to transform these publicly funded, secular institutions into religious colleges where Wahhabi Islam dominates the curriculum and culture.

In this case the chosen area was Birmingham, Britain's second-largest city and with a large number of Muslims.

The catalyst for what has become an extensive official investigation and numerous media reports was an anonymous letter that is almost certainly a hoax, and Islamists have tried to use that fact to deny the charges.

The credibility of the letter, however, is irrelevant and it comes as no surprise to journalists and activists who have been covering jihadism in Britain that these schools have certainly been victims of an agenda and that such an agenda is common in parts of East London, south Yorkshire and the Midlands.

I interviewed several people intensely connected to the issue and what emerges is something enormously worrying, partly because the vast majority of young Muslims and their families are completely unaware that it is taking place and by upbringing and tradition follow a far more peaceful school of Islamic thought.

But teacher knows best, parents do not have the time to monitor all that their children learn, and fanatics lie rather well.

What we do know is boys and girls were routinely separated and segregated, even though this was contrary to British education policy, and young boys were told that white girls were prostitutes.

Children were often barred from being exposed to music and the arts because these are haram, or forbidden, considered idolatrous because they create beauty and thus distract from the only authentic beauty, which is Allah.

In some state schools in Britain, the Islamic call to prayer was broadcast from loudspeakers, and in others Muslim children were taken on school trips to Saudi Arabia — non-Muslim children were excluded and the staff and students who went stayed in luxury hotels.

Official reports have found Christmas concerts were cancelled and fundraising raffles banned for being nonIslamic.

In others, compulsory Arabic classes have been introduced, sex education and the teaching of evolution forbidden, radical Islamist politics taught, America repeatedly condemned as the source of all evil and — extremely sinister — Easter and Christmas plays put on specifically to fool inspectors, who the schools had been warned were about to pay a visit.

Led to firing

The f u l l  e x t e nt o f the Birmingham case will take some time to unpack, but it's already led to a senior government adviser being fired and two of the country's cabinet ministers indulging in a public argument over who is most culpable in the mess.

None of this must be allowed to obscure the fact that in Britain there are numerous Muslims who are dedicated citizens.

Anybody who visits the country will see Muslim border guards taking their job very seriously, perhaps be cared for by Muslim doctors and nurses, see genuinely British Muslim men and women who have contempt for extremism.

cc

And, it's not just the EU ... here's another Calgarian lad

Mosaic Of Diversity Alert: Farah Mohamed Shirdon of Calgary fighting with ISIS, threatens Canada in Jihadi vid

Here's the video of the little bastard,

oh excuse me, Multiculturalism's little dear Poster Boy.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/farah-mohamed-shirdon-of-calgary-fighting-for-isis-dead-in-iraq-reports-say-1.2737749">CBC - Farah Mohamed Shirdon of Calgary, fighting for ISIS, dead in Iraq

Anonymous

^^I saw that on the news CC. Makes me fucking vomit, watching that pampered, spoiled piece of shit wage war on the country that has been so good to him.

I hope he gets shot!!

cc

You are on a wish hot streak

He did

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/farah-mohamed-shirdon-of-calgary-fighting-for-isis-dead-in-iraq-reports-say-1.2737749">CBC - Farah Mohamed Shirdon of Calgary, fighting for ISIS, dead in Iraq

I hold you responsible!!!

QuoteA man claiming to be Shirdon's brother has been tweeting online — asking jihadi contacts for information on how Shirdon died.
For sure he was holding islam's MienQuranpf War Manual at the time

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You are on a wish hot streak

He did

I hold you responsible!!!

QuoteA man claiming to be Shirdon's brother has been tweeting online — asking jihadi contacts for information on how Shirdon died.
For sure he was holding islam's MienQuranpf War Manual at the time

Thank you CC and I will be signing autographs and reading palms in the main lobby. :lol:

cc

lol ^ - I can picture it in my mind

Oh Oh. Looks like you Albertans will be forced into burqas soon

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/08/16/terrorism-expert-says-calgary-has-become-a-cluster-for-islamic-extremists">Calgary Herald - Terrorism expert says Calgary has become a 'cluster' for Islamic extremists

The high profile deaths of [size=150]three[/size] Calgarians connected to Islamic extremists may mean recruiters will look for fighters in other cities.

That's according to Michael Zekulin, a political science instructor at the University of Calgary whose research focuses on terrorism and radicalism.

Multiple reports state Farah Mohamed Shirdon, a man in his early 20s from a Calgary, was killed in Iraq while serving with Jihadist forces.

... "There is probably something that has been bubbling below the surface for awhile, but in a year it could be somewhere else," said Zekulin of why Calgary seems to be a hotbed for people joining extremist movements.

While Calgary has seemingly become a "cluster" for people willing to join these movements, Zelukin said it only takes one person in any location to become interested and spread the ideas to those around them.

"There's nothing special about Calgary," he said.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"lol ^ - I can picture it in my mind

http://www.calgarysun.com/2014/08/16/terrorism-expert-says-calgary-has-become-a-cluster-for-islamic-extremists">Calgary Herald - Terrorism expert says Calgary has become a 'cluster' for Islamic extremists

The high profile deaths of [size=150]three[/size] Calgarians connected to Islamic extremists may mean recruiters will look for fighters in other cities.

That's according to Michael Zekulin, a political science instructor at the University of Calgary whose research focuses on terrorism and radicalism.

Multiple reports state Farah Mohamed Shirdon, a man in his early 20s from a Calgary, was killed in Iraq while serving with Jihadist forces.

... "There is probably something that has been bubbling below the surface for awhile, but in a year it could be somewhere else," said Zekulin of why Calgary seems to be a hotbed for people joining extremist movements.

While Calgary has seemingly become a "cluster" for people willing to join these movements, Zelukin said it only takes one person in any location to become interested and spread the ideas to those around them.

the fact they have an islamic terrorist sympathizer for a mayor might have something to do with the recruitment success

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

the fact they have an islamic terrorist sympathizer for a mayor might have something to do with the recruitment success

Mayor Nenshi is a terrorist sympathizer?

:shock:

Anonymous

This is shocking and disturbing cc li tarte.

cc

Seems I don't know it all Munday. What makes you say he is a sympathizer?

I know he is an  Ismaili, a small sect that "has the reputation as soft core" ... but, so does Sufi and I could give some examples of what that really means.

I recall he made a big thang about the Keybek charter thing but know little else.

Must say that it is not helpful to islam that the only city with an islamic mayor in N America also has the radical problem that it has. 3 dead to date, no doubt more to come ... 9 more they know about in the same building as the 3 dead ones

Tell me what you know. I'm all ears

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k528/keveri/Cute%20animals/ear_drying_052909.jpg">

cc

Edit