The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Got banned from BF... lulz

Started by Frood, July 07, 2023, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=506209 time=1688930284 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=506206 time=1688930131 user_id=2221

Hurted some feelz I guess lolol.

BF found us frustrating and infuriating.

Because he's a tardling.

He is a piece of fucking shit. He is the worst forum owner I have ever seen. I do not understand why you folks posted there.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=506211 time=1688930404 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=506209 time=1688930284 user_id=1676

BF found us frustrating and infuriating.

Because he's a tardling.

He is a piece of fucking shit. He is the worst forum owner I have ever seen. I do not understand why you folks posted there.

I enjoyed pissing in his Wheeties. He's a big stupid fag and so easy to wind up and bitch slap.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=506142 time=1688920855 user_id=3390
I would like to add, that I know I am not the only one. Biggie Smiles would like some counter opinions here too. Both this forum and BF are now echo chambers.

The problem is that most proggie scum like the ones which are currently infesting BF won't entertain intelligent debate.

They'll make a statement and expect you to immediately agree with it or else! With  ""Else"" being they will either insinuate or flat out say you are too stupid to debate with in the first place so they won't bother wasting their precious time debating you while they are all the while wasting the same precious time filibustering about NOT debating you.

For example, I've asked these idiots to provide ONE single example of anything Trump has said or done in the last 50 years which qualify him as a true racist and I've gotten nothing but fancy little non applicable terms like "it's nuanced" or "non-sequitur"  which is nothing more than libtard double speak to basically describe their empty brain syndrome.

another example. You'll post a news source which most of the free world would consider legit and on any given day, and for no consistently applicable reason, in their minds this source can either be a wonderful source of truth or "orange man bad". Depending solely on how well that source aligned with the narrative they are attempting to shove down your throat at that particular moment. Then, just to ensure they are never outdone when it comes to being asswipe shit peddling narrative hustlers they'll counter your point with a Twitter post authored by some unknown TDS freak trying to make a name for themselves.

Yes, they are so ignorantly bold and shameless so as to tell you out of the left side of their mouths that Foxnews or the washington post is "fake nooes" and immediately thereafter, utter out of the right side of their mouth that @antifa_glory really makes a cogent argument as to why Trump boils babies in molten lava when he's not busy plotting the destruction of the universe or how perverse degenerates in fishnet stockings swinging their dicks in front of preschoolers is a very healthy and uplifting experience for everyone involved

You cannot have reasonable discussions with an asshole like that.

It must be hard on a person adhering to a cult where the facts plainly demonstrate that cult is wrong nearly 100% of the time...  

The only leftist I've seen thus far who can sustain intelligent debate is Vitty, a.k.a garraty47 -- and ironically enough, he gets called a Trumptard too for rejecting the mind numbing narrative these idiots adhere to like clockwork

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=506197 time=1688929508 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506195 time=1688929383 user_id=3214

I think they are using Oak 50 times in each calculation

which, technically, is accurate if you are viewing it from an aggregate poundage perspective

I kinda like old Oakie. Not the rest of those tranny board refugees.

Give her time. I used to like her too.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=506187 time=1688928561 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506186 time=1688926688 user_id=3214

I was banned for something I said HERE too.

Don't leave us in suspense. What did you say?

All I did was point out the obvious fact that every poster on the list of banned posters was a conservative

that was all it took  ac_lmfao

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506214 time=1688930707 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=506142 time=1688920855 user_id=3390
I would like to add, that I know I am not the only one. Biggie Smiles would like some counter opinions here too. Both this forum and BF are now echo chambers.

The problem is that most proggie scum like the ones which are currently infesting BF won't entertain intelligent debate.

They'll make a statement and expect you to immediately agree with it or else! With  ""Else"" being they will either insinuate or flat out say you are too stupid to debate with in the first place so they won't bother wasting their precious time debating you while they are all the while wasting the same precious time filibustering about NOT debating you.

For example, I've asked these idiots to provide ONE single example of anything Trump has said or done in the last 50 years which qualify him as a true racist and I've gotten nothing but fancy little non applicable terms like "it's nuanced" or "non-sequitur"  which is nothing more than libtard double speak to basically describe their empty brain syndrome.

another example. You'll post a news source which most of the free world would consider legit and on any given day, and for no consistently applicable reason, in their minds this source can either be a wonderful source of truth or "orange man bad". Depending solely on how well that source aligned with the narrative they are attempting to shove down your throat at that particular moment. Then, just to ensure they are never outdone when it comes to being asswipe shit peddling narrative hustlers they'll counter your point with a Twitter post authored by some unknown TDS freak trying to make a name for themselves.

Yes, they are so ignorantly bold and shameless so as to tell you out of the left side of their mouths that Foxnews or the washington post is "fake nooes" and immediately thereafter, utter out of the right side of their mouth that @antifa_glory really makes a cogent argument as to why Trump boils babies in molten lava when he's not busy plotting the destruction of the universe or how perverse degenerates in fishnet stockings swinging their dicks in front of preschoolers is a very healthy and uplifting experience for everyone involved

You cannot have reasonable discussions with an asshole like that.

It must be hard on a person adhering to a cult where the facts plainly demonstrate that cult is wrong nearly 100% of the time...  

The only leftist I've seen thus far who can sustain intelligent debate is Vitty, a.k.a garraty47 -- and ironically enough, he gets called a Trumptard too for rejecting the mind numbing narrative these idiots adhere to like clockwork

Progs aint that smart. That is obvious. They cannot post counter arguments. They will never debate someone you or the Seoul brother. They have no ammunition. Except for Oak. She has a brain.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506217 time=1688930982 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=506187 time=1688928561 user_id=3396

Don't leave us in suspense. What did you say?

All I did was point out the obvious fact that every poster on the list of banned posters was a conservative

Who banned you? Was it the prick owner or the deadbeat dad's alt Flynn?

Blazor

Quote from: Herman post_id=506208 time=1688930210 user_id=3396
Quote from: Blazor post_id=506206 time=1688930131 user_id=2221

Hurted some feelz I guess lolol.

What did you post? Something that offended the deadbeat dad's alt Flynn?

TRUMP

Saying that got me permabanned lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=506220 time=1688931100 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506217 time=1688930982 user_id=3214

I think only baglady factory has the power to actually ban

flynn is just allowed to move posts around and lock you out of threads when you say something that makes her herpes flare up

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506215 time=1688930921 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=506197 time=1688929508 user_id=3396

I kinda like old Oakie. Not the rest of those tranny board refugees.

Ya, maybe. If what you say comes true, it will be my mistake. We Ukes are hard headed. We only learn the hardest way possible.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506222 time=1688931228 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=506220 time=1688931100 user_id=3396

flynn is just allowed to move posts around and lock you out of threads when you say something that makes her herpes flare up

Her? The deadbeat dad is identifying as a her now?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=506223 time=1688931249 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506215 time=1688930921 user_id=3214

Ya, maybe. If what you say comes true, it will be my mistake. We Ukes are hard headed. We only learn the hardest way possible.

I hear you bro

I wouldn't prejudge you for traveling down a road I myself once traveled. We all come to our realizations in our own time

but trust me, you'll find out

as I was told right before I traveled down that very same road

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman post_id=506225 time=1688931329 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506222 time=1688931228 user_id=3214

they all share the account.

Flynn is a multi-user boxcar account. Has been for quite some time.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506226 time=1688931389 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=506223 time=1688931249 user_id=3396

I hear you bro

I wouldn't prejudge you for traveling down a road I myself once traveled. We all come to our realizations in our own time

but trust me, you'll find out

as I was told right before I traveled down that very same road

If I find out the hard way, I will not be crying here. Old Herman gives his word.

Herman

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506228 time=1688931445 user_id=3214
Quote from: Herman post_id=506225 time=1688931329 user_id=3396

they all share the account.

Flynn is a multi-user boxcar account. Has been for quite some time.

Ya, I know. Flynn only exists on these boards.