The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Got banned from BF... lulz

Started by Frood, July 07, 2023, 10:05:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Did you notice that he unbanned Holligay today?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Guest post_id=506315 time=1688946928
All of this crying and yet you'll all go flocking back when the ban is lifted Aug 1, just like you did before  :shock:  

You know BF is off his rocker... you all are aware that he reads and posts private PMs...and has been known to post IP addresses publically in the past, just for drama and content.  

Why would any of you go back to his site????  I am curious.  You must like being treated like shit.  wtf would it take for you all not to go back?  Help me understand plz. ty

I was never banned, but I can tell you that I learned long ago what kind of admin BF was, longer than all the current banned had registered there with the possible exception of Blazor.

The reason I stopped posting there was his habit for differential enforcement. pretty much, it is the root cause for all complaint I've seen regarding him here. I didn't feel like dealing with it, so I logged out with no fanfare and simply didn't bother logging back in.

Others here feel like fucking with it for their own amusement. What you choose to describe as "abuse", they laugh at. Some will get to finding it old. A percentage will return, sure. But by no means will it include everyone.

Nor should it. BF is of course at liberty to do as he pleases, but he is not at liberty to expect that everyone pays homage to his antics. They bore some of us.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=506402 time=1688965806
Did you notice that he unbanned Holligay today?

The best posters get their bans lifted first. :laugh3:

Biggie Smiles

So the guy who openly mocks the tard owner and abuses his reporting feature to the point where Flynn had to be sedated gets unbanned while Oerdin, the guy who simply shared his opinion in a non offensive manner remains banned

But tard factory is a "hawkish" republican. Lmao

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=506450 time=1688996423 user_id=3390
Was Holliday a whiner @ SG?

Yes

and funny enough he and the miserable pig on two feed... the colored one ... used to go at it like cats and dogs

the day he registered I got a flurry of angry PMs from that smog hog

not as many as she did when she caught Deport_liberals menacing her avatar with a "view in the third degree with intent to cause great emotional harm" via the "who's online" list tho

I swear to God, that cow had to be talked off the ledge because deport was "viewing her profile" -- I'm not even kidding here... it was at that point I didn't want to run SG anymore

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506454 time=1688997298 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=506450 time=1688996423 user_id=3390
Was Holliday a whiner @ SG?

Yes

and funny enough he and the miserable pig on two feed... the colored one ... used to go at it like cats and dogs

not as many as she did when she caught Deport_liberals menacing her avatar with a "view in the third degree with intent to cause great emotional harm" via the "who's online" list tho

I swear to God, that cow had to be talked off the ledge because deport was "viewing her profile" -- I'm not even kidding here... it was at that point I didn't want to run SG anymore

I hate dealing with whiners.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=506457 time=1688997812 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506454 time=1688997298 user_id=3214

Yes

Fucking Oak.. a.k.a The Pig On Two Feet is the absolute worst..

it's horrible

seriously

there's no appeasing her unless you do exactly what she demands to the letter. If a compromise is suggested she flips her flab and threatens to leave the internet forever again.

Good lord can you imagine what it's like being her imaginary ""partner"" ? that's a damn fate I wouldn't wish on a plastic blow up doll

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=506393 time=1688959801 user_id=3390
Nobody will ever be banned here for something they posted on another forum. BF is the most overmodded forum in existence. Everybody is subject to insta-ban.

Do not go back. The owner has no respect for you. Let his forum die the death it deserves.

BF needs to go dock cocks with Sindy Bildo and get it over with.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506463 time=1688998498 user_id=3351
Quote from: DKG post_id=506393 time=1688959801 user_id=3390
Nobody will ever be banned here for something they posted on another forum. BF is the most overmodded forum in existence. Everybody is subject to insta-ban.

Do not go back. The owner has no respect for you. Let his forum die the death it deserves.

Aren't all the CBT posters at BF now that it is safe for them?

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG post_id=506468 time=1688999020 user_id=3390
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506463 time=1688998498 user_id=3351

Probably. Thats why they should merge!  :laugh3:

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506461 time=1688998122 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=506457 time=1688997812 user_id=3390

Fucking Oak.. a.k.a The Pig On Two Feet is the absolute worst..

it's horrible

seriously

there's no appeasing her unless you do exactly what she demands to the letter. If a compromise is suggested she flips her flab and threatens to leave the internet forever again.

Good lord can you imagine what it's like being her imaginary ""partner"" ? that's a damn fate I wouldn't wish on a plastic blow up doll

I like her as a poster. But,, about two or three years ago she demanded Fash do something about that horrible racist Zetsu. :001_rolleyes:

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506476 time=1689000480 user_id=3351

The members have already decided that.

Biggie Smiles

nah.. you know what's going to happen? The vermin from CBT will try to siphon what is left of BF back to CBT.. which was the plan all along

it's already starting to happen, or so I am told

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=506482 time=1689001253 user_id=3214

nah.. you know what's going to happen? The vermin from CBT will try to siphon what is left of BF back to CBT.. which was the plan all along

it's already starting to happen, or so I am told

Funny they haven't tried poaching anybody here. :laugh3: