News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I have evidence that women aren't logical thinkers.

Started by Melson Gibson, July 09, 2023, 06:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506382 time=1688957231 user_id=2845
My hubby pays the bills. I pay my phone bill, cc's and buy the kids what they need.

Separate bank accounts. It works for us.

That sounds like my girlfriend and I. Except she has a mortgage and I do not.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506373 time=1688954229 user_id=3351
My ex wound up in foreclosure and lost her house a few years after we divorced. Stupid cunt had to put the utilities in our sons name cause she owed the power company so much. LMFAO! Clown whore always said I was to blame for our financial woes.

Don't feel bad for them.  My Ex ended up moving back home with her parents after she left and tried to live on her own.  Women don't appreciate the same things men do, or at least my Ex didn't...

Women are like niggers, whereas they live in the now.  Future is a foreign concept to them, as is the past.

I struggle to own and maintain this, and know that any female would take advantage of this.  I roll solo, brother, for this reason.  I WON'T be stripped of what I own, ever.

https://i.ibb.co/YXGDdQH/Capture99.png">

Oerdin

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=506428 time=1688979413 user_id=3374
Looks nice.  Is it a farm?

It is ALR farm status, but I don't run the property as a farm, so I don't receive the tax status break...

Oerdin

What is ALR?  And why wouldn't you at least farm a little to get the tax break?  How big is the spread and couldn't you put some livestock on it?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=506431 time=1688980222 user_id=3374
What is ALR?  And why wouldn't you at least farm a little to get the tax break?  How big is the spread and couldn't you put some livestock on it?

It's complicated.  I'll have to get more in depth with the ALR at a later date.

Basically, you have to show a minimum of Ag work sales every year to claim status.

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506283 time=1688941569 user_id=3397

Somehow women eventually decided that this role equates to some sort of prison sentence, and wanted to be 'free' by joining the workforce.

https://i.ibb.co/K0L49LB/Capture.png">

They didn't decide anything.... the men went to Wars 1 and 2 and women had to go out and do the men's jobs where they formed adult friendships with the sisterhood and were paid wages....

Going back to the kitchen full time was no longer a desirable option for some.

Not everyone wants dozens of extra mouths to feed and deadbeat fathers to wait on.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506427 time=1688978719 user_id=3397

Women are like niggers, whereas they live in the past.

You don't know how hard I just laughed :laugh:
<t></t>

JOE

My ex wound up in foreclosure and lost her house a few years after we divorced. Stupid cunt had to put the utilities in our sons name cause she owed the power company so much. LMFAO! Clown whore always said I was to blame for our financial woes.

Don't feel bad for them.  My Ex ended up moving back home with her parents after she left and tried to live on her own.  Women don't appreciate the same things men do, or at least my Ex didn't...

Women are like niggers, whereas they live in the now.  Future is a foreign concept to them, as is the past.

I struggle to own and maintain this, and know that any female would take advantage of this.  I roll solo, brother, for this reason.  I WON'T be stripped of what I own, ever.

I read that a Canadian woman can't claim property you own in a foreign jurisdiction as long as she's not a citizen there.

There were a couple of cases like that.

A Canadian guy had property in the US but his ex couldn't take it from him. And another case where a guy owned property in Spain & the Canadian court ruled in his favour

So perhaps it pays to have diverse property holdings in foreign locales

A 2nd passport might be beneficial too

Dove

Quote from: DKG post_id=506374 time=1688954518 user_id=3390

Stories like this makes me not regret never getting married.

Just don't marry a piece of shit and you'll be fine.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove post_id=506845 time=1689093426 user_id=3266
Quote from: DKG post_id=506374 time=1688954518 user_id=3390

Stories like this makes me not regret never getting married.

Just don't marry a piece of shit and you'll be fine.

Yea, thats the truth. Everyone warned me but I kept on plugging it till she got knocked up.

Dove

Listen I could slam men all day and if I started telling stories about the shit I've had go down in my dealing with men you'd be floored.

This isn't a male/female thing. A piece of shit is a piece of shit is a piece of shit.  If you think men are all logical thinkers who always consider the future and are responsible victims who get taken advantage of by some monolith woman....man you haven't interacted enough with men.

My first ex destroyed my credit and fucked my MOM and to this day still blames me for everything wrong in his life. He tried to cheat on his current wife with me. He is gross. Let's not even get into his financial instability.

At some point I had to take a hard look at myself to find out why I make these bad choices in partners. I really had to take myself apart. I just spent a few years trying to work out a bad marriage with a guy who refuses to be an adult and handle his own life.  That's all on me.  I could easily blame men for everything but I'd be wrong.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Dove post_id=506847 time=1689093974 user_id=3266

My first ex destroyed my credit and fucked my MOM and to this day still blames me for everything wrong in his life.

WTF
<t></t>

Dove

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506848 time=1689094113 user_id=2845
Quote from: Dove post_id=506847 time=1689093974 user_id=3266

My first ex destroyed my credit and fucked my MOM and to this day still blames me for everything wrong in his life.

WTF

Oh yes. A week after my grandma died while I was sleeping in the next room.

And when he tried to make a ton of excuses I snapped and stabbed him in the arm with a fork.

Just a really terrible time in my life. I came and stayed with the guy I'm with now for like a week after that one. I was sick with grief.  I didn't eat or sleep or even shower for like 8 months.

Men can be sociopaths but I can't slam them all because at the worst, most devastating, most embarrassing hardest moments of my life it's a been a man who has been there for me.

Erica Mena

And you're taking care of her?? If that isn't the ultimate betrayal, I

Don't know what is.

You have a bigger heart than anyone I know.
<t></t>