Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507973 time=1689593134 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=507876 time=1689550069 user_id=3390
I don't believe anyone with at least a remedal junior high education actually believed the Russia collusion fiction.

Well duh. The attention that lie was given was as unprecedented as it was illogical. Christ, the scrutiny given to that lie... you'd have to be a complete spannerhead not to have realised three months into it that there was literally nothing in that regard they could pin on Trump or they'd have nailed his ass for it.

Mueller's probe cost $32 million to reveal what should have been so obvious--it was a hoax. The DNC was fined $105,000 and the Clinton campaign was fined $8,000,for not properly disclosing the money they spent on controversial opposition research that led to the infamous Trump-Russia dossier.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=507975 time=1689593614 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507973 time=1689593134 user_id=3409

Well duh. The attention that lie was given was as unprecedented as it was illogical. Christ, the scrutiny given to that lie... you'd have to be a complete spannerhead not to have realised three months into it that there was literally nothing in that regard they could pin on Trump or they'd have nailed his ass for it.

Mueller's probe cost $32 million to reveal what should have been so obvious--it was a hoax. The DNC was fined $105,000 and the Clinton campaign was fined $8,000,for not properly disclosing the money they spent on controversial opposition research that led to the infamous Trump-Russia dossier.

Pittance really. And what of O'Bummer's efforts in the last weeks of his presidency? I seem to recall him doing everything he could to force a conflaguration with the Russians. I'm sure the uniparty was quite upset that Trump ended up staving off any police actions over the bombings of the Donbass region that were occurring under Barack's watch.

I'm so glad Hillary didn't get in or we'd have seen a genuine attempt at Libya 2.0

">

Nasty piece of work. I should hope the US's first female president is not some gleefully cackling warmongering slut.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=507969 time=1689592540 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=507895 time=1689553307 user_id=3396

Hollowgay thinks a Steele Dossier is a lazy guy wearing armour. :laugh3:

Pizzagate isn not analogous to the now discredited Russia collusion hoax
WoW! so you don't think Pizzagate has been discredited? LoLz ...and I see you didn't mention that other thing which speaks volumes.

I know your reading comprehension is poor so you didn't realize it had nothing to do with equivalencies other than it's things that people like Herman believe because the Ministry of Truth tells them it's true.

ring ...ring...ring

Hello Deep State Pizza. Kid toppings are our specialty. How may I help you?

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507961 time=1689589826 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507836 time=1689530564 user_id=3351
There's a lot of evil rulers in this world. In fact, I cant think of a single country that has a good government at this time. Our POTUS is a complete fucking scumbag and our alphabet agencies are totally corrupt. Our government is completely tyrannical. Putin's government is much worse UNTIL you consider the issue of homosexuality. In that regard, Russia s government is preferable. IMO, this causes right wingers to look at Putin more favorably. Basically, in a world full of scumbag leaders, Putin is the lesser of 2 evils.

I couldn't give two shits about Putin's policies on homos, not the least because his stance was inherited from the heads of the Russian state before him. As was Zelensky's.

I do agree that as corrupt as both may be, Putin at least has just cause to send the troops in. If you recall, the agreement to break up the Soviet Union three decades ago included an undertaking that NATO would not expand its influence any further eastwards than it already had. An agreement NATO utterly failed to live up to, admitting country after country to their fold when their mandate was simply to stop Soviet encroachment westwards. And who is the largest financial contributor to NATO again? I'm sure Donald Trump could tell you.

This is not something we can explicitly lay the blame squarely at Joe Biden's feet for, though it is obvious from the billions he has squandered propping up the Ukraine war effort and how it has eclipsed anything the EU nations and previous US administrations afforded that there is a tsunami of blood on his hands in this arrangement. He got very rich off his corrupt dealings in the Ukraine/Burisma scandal and now it is us that get to pay the piper. Caskur would do well to remember it was only a year and a half ago that Ukraine was being universally castigated for being a bunch of nazis by the very same people who are now insisting we should defend those "nazis" from the Russian menace. She would also do well to understand that if China decided to invade her country tomorrow, Australia's ally (the US) would not be in a position to help defend her country, since the US is all but out of ammunition at this point. It has all been sent to aid the war effort of a country that is NOT an ally of the US per se, merely a country who secured favour with a few select elites in the US. Elites like Obama, who lest we forget, were funding bio-warfare labs right on Russia's doorstep.

Let all that sink in, any of you who think this effort to help Ukraine is in any way "just". For all the fault you might be prepared to find in Putin, understand there is a wealth of fault you should be finding in your own governments for entertaining NATO's expansionist policies and the constant warlike posturing they have waged at the expense of a remnant of the Cold War. A remnant that in spite of all the sanctions against it and your tax dollars being used to prop up its adversary is nonetheless kicking the crap out of all on the battlefield over a year after they were supposed to be done and dusted.

And while you're at it, let this next part sink in too. Ukraine has been bombed to hell and back in the fifteen months or so of this sordid little exercise. An ex Soviet state, its infrastructure is now so much rubble its going to take generations to repair itself. After all the money spent getting it to that point - your tax dollars mind you - who do you think is going to pay the bill to put it back together?

If your answer is anything other than "us already overtaxed and poor western cunts", I recommend you start investing in prime Florida real estate. At least you'll have some swampland to show for your sheckels.

First off, I always pay. I bitch about it, but I know whenever the bill is getting delivered, it winds up with me, joe taxpayers doorstep.

I absolutely hate Russia and China. Neither should be given any quarter because they will always turn on us and use anything and everything against us. The original agreement with Russia was made at a time when Russia was committed to democratic policies. Once they were controlled by a strongman bent on resurrecting the USSR, fuk em. Expand NATO up their belligerent assholes and if it means WW3, fantastic! Same goes for Belarus. Nato should expand to every single country west of Russia so that those punk assed bitches can never reconstitute the USSR or enslave other people for the next 1000 years. Fuck that playing fair bullshit. Those cunts that Putin were raised by were committed to the complete destruction of the USA.

Putin should have been persona non grata for at least the last decade. Anyone thats poisoning dissidents with polonium and novachok should never be allowed to leave their own country.

I'm paying for the WW3 experience FFS, I feel like I should at least get my moneys worth.

Herman

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508024 time=1689610808 user_id=3413
Quote from: DKG post_id=507969 time=1689592540 user_id=3390

Pizzagate isn not analogous to the now discredited Russia collusion hoax
WoW! so you don't think Pizzagate has been discredited? LoLz ..

That aint what the Seoul brother said at all you frickin moron. What home for the special seniors did they find this frickin dunce.  :laugh3:

Oldoc

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508047 time=1689618926 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507961 time=1689589826 user_id=3409

I couldn't give two shits about Putin's policies on homos, not the least because his stance was inherited from the heads of the Russian state before him. As was Zelensky's.

I do agree that as corrupt as both may be, Putin at least has just cause to send the troops in. If you recall, the agreement to break up the Soviet Union three decades ago included an undertaking that NATO would not expand its influence any further eastwards than it already had. An agreement NATO utterly failed to live up to, admitting country after country to their fold when their mandate was simply to stop Soviet encroachment westwards. And who is the largest financial contributor to NATO again? I'm sure Donald Trump could tell you.

This is not something we can explicitly lay the blame squarely at Joe Biden's feet for, though it is obvious from the billions he has squandered propping up the Ukraine war effort and how it has eclipsed anything the EU nations and previous US administrations afforded that there is a tsunami of blood on his hands in this arrangement. He got very rich off his corrupt dealings in the Ukraine/Burisma scandal and now it is us that get to pay the piper. Caskur would do well to remember it was only a year and a half ago that Ukraine was being universally castigated for being a bunch of nazis by the very same people who are now insisting we should defend those "nazis" from the Russian menace. She would also do well to understand that if China decided to invade her country tomorrow, Australia's ally (the US) would not be in a position to help defend her country, since the US is all but out of ammunition at this point. It has all been sent to aid the war effort of a country that is NOT an ally of the US per se, merely a country who secured favour with a few select elites in the US. Elites like Obama, who lest we forget, were funding bio-warfare labs right on Russia's doorstep.

Let all that sink in, any of you who think this effort to help Ukraine is in any way "just". For all the fault you might be prepared to find in Putin, understand there is a wealth of fault you should be finding in your own governments for entertaining NATO's expansionist policies and the constant warlike posturing they have waged at the expense of a remnant of the Cold War. A remnant that in spite of all the sanctions against it and your tax dollars being used to prop up its adversary is nonetheless kicking the crap out of all on the battlefield over a year after they were supposed to be done and dusted.

And while you're at it, let this next part sink in too. Ukraine has been bombed to hell and back in the fifteen months or so of this sordid little exercise. An ex Soviet state, its infrastructure is now so much rubble its going to take generations to repair itself. After all the money spent getting it to that point - your tax dollars mind you - who do you think is going to pay the bill to put it back together?

If your answer is anything other than "us already overtaxed and poor western cunts", I recommend you start investing in prime Florida real estate. At least you'll have some swampland to show for your sheckels.

First off, I always pay. I bitch about it, but I know whenever the bill is getting delivered, it winds up with me, joe taxpayers doorstep.

I absolutely hate Russia and China. Neither should be given any quarter because they will always turn on us and use anything and everything against us. The original agreement with Russia was made at a time when Russia was committed to democratic policies. Once they were controlled by a strongman bent on resurrecting the USSR, fuk em. Expand NATO up their belligerent assholes and if it means WW3, fantastic! Same goes for Belarus. Nato should expand to every single country west of Russia so that those punk assed bitches can never reconstitute the USSR or enslave other people for the next 1000 years. Fuck that playing fair bullshit. Those cunts that Putin were raised by were committed to the complete destruction of the USA.

Putin should have been persona non grata for at least the last decade. Anyone thats poisoning dissidents with polonium and novachok should never be allowed to leave their own country.

I'm paying for the WW3 experience FFS, I feel like I should at least get my moneys worth.
See, it's like I say, I don't agree with everyone, or disagree with everyone on everything.

Good to see you and Odorstink adopting a liberal position, but I have to warn you that this won't sit well with your trumputinist playmates.

PS: You'll be voting Biden back into office in 2024 then.

Oldoc

Quote from: Herman post_id=508051 time=1689619949 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508024 time=1689610808 user_id=3413
 WoW! so you don't think Pizzagate has been discredited? LoLz ..

That aint what the Seoul brother said all you frickin moron. What home for the special seniors did they find this frickin dunce.  :laugh3:
Oh, don't you like it when folks deliberately misinterpret what  is written and run with it?

Hey, Herm, how's the investigation into the Great Election Theft Caper of 2020 going?

Herman

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508055 time=1689620389 user_id=3413
Quote from: Herman post_id=508051 time=1689619949 user_id=3396

That aint what the Seoul brother said all you frickin moron. What home for the special seniors did they find this frickin dunce.  :laugh3:
Oh, don't you like it when folks deliberately misinterpret what  is written and run with it?

Hey, Herm, how's the investigation into the Great Election Theft Caper of 2020 going?

You here again retard? Your arse still sore because the Seoul brother's point flew over your thick head.

As for your question, about as well as Shillary's claim the 2016 election was stolen. Not that it has anything to do with the op. Again, it comes down to your low IQ and as a result your inability to comprehend what folks write.

Oldoc

Quote from: Herman post_id=508057 time=1689620737 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508055 time=1689620389 user_id=3413

You here again retard? Your arse still sore because the Seoul brother's point flew over your thick head.

As for your question, about as well as Shillary's claim the 2016 election was stolen. Not that it has anything to do with the op. Again, it comes down to your low IQ and as a result your inability to comprehend what folks write.
See - make a false claim and stick with it, Herm Goebbels.

So re: the election, you've made no headway? Damn, that's got to hurt. I mean we know that damn ahlecshun was stole, just can't find any evidence, and that....THAT.. is the hallmark of a vast conspiracy. How deep it must go.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508052 time=1689620049 user_id=3413
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508047 time=1689618926 user_id=3351

See, it's like I say, I don't agree with everyone, or disagree with everyone on everything.

Good to see you and Odorstink adopting a liberal position, but I have to warn you that this won't sit well with your trumputinist playmates.

If Trump comes in and eliminates all giveaways for Ukraine, I wont have any Trump buyers remorse. Dead hooker or live boy is the only thing that MIGHT dissuade me from Trump 2024.

Herman

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508065 time=1689621244 user_id=3413
Quote from: Herman post_id=508057 time=1689620737 user_id=3396

So re: the election, you've made no headway. Damn, that's got to hurt. I mean we know that damn ahlecshun was stole, just can't find any evidence, and that....THAT.. is the hallmark of a vast conspiracy. How deep it must go.

What the hell are babbling about now. Don't answer that, nobody gives a shit.

I get it, you are really slow. But, it aint anybody's fault, but your momma's that your idiotic geriatric ass can't comprehend a basic conversation. I would take the time to explain the Seoul brother's point to you that everybody understood except you, but you will not get it. You are a retard. You have been that way for seventy years. Accept it and stop whining.

Oldoc

Quote from: Herman post_id=508069 time=1689621578 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508065 time=1689621244 user_id=3413

So re: the election, you've made no headway. Damn, that's got to hurt. I mean we know that damn ahlecshun was stole, just can't find any evidence, and that....THAT.. is the hallmark of a vast conspiracy. How deep it must go.

I would take the time to explain the Seoul brother's point to you that everybody understood except you, but bla bla bla
Why not just make something up, that's what you're good at?

PS: just for your info - the election conspiracy was sooooo vast you could never get to the bottom of it. It's that deep...state. And you will be forever in it's power.

Oldoc

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508068 time=1689621493 user_id=3351
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508052 time=1689620049 user_id=3413

Dead hooker or live boy is the only thing that MIGHT dissuade me from Trump 2024.
So what are you saying there - that Trump could murder a baby on 5th Ave and his zombie followers would still vote for him just as he'd said?

Herman

A gift from old Herman to Hollowgay. You can place it on the mantle next to your precious trophy thread for being a retard. I talked to the publishers and they said it will work for seventy year old illiterates, so you are good to go.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71pl6YnaczL._SL1500_.jpg">

Oldoc

Quote from: Herman post_id=508106 time=1689625835 user_id=3396
A gift

Here's a gift - You being misinformed isn't the same as someone misinterpreting the misinformation you post.