Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508078 time=1689622191 user_id=3413
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508068 time=1689621493 user_id=3351

Dead hooker or live boy is the only thing that MIGHT dissuade me from Trump 2024.
So what are you saying there - that Trump could murder a baby on 5th Ave and his zombie followers would still vote for him just as he'd said?

Maybe not that but if he stabbed you to death with an ice pick through your fukin eyeballs, that would endear him to me.

Oldoc

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508110 time=1689626247 user_id=3351
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508078 time=1689622191 user_id=3413
 So what are you saying there - that Trump could murder a baby on 5th Ave and his zombie followers would still vote for him just as he'd said?

Maybe not that but if he stabbed you to death with an ice pick through your fukin eyeballs, that would endear him to me.
ac_toofunny

You trumptards sure are a violent lot though. Why so violent - is it the perpetual, all pervasive sense of impotence you're experiencing?

Lokmar

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508112 time=1689626524 user_id=3413
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508110 time=1689626247 user_id=3351

ac_toofunny

You trumptards sure are a violent lot though. Why so violent - is it the perpetual, all pervasive sense of impotence you're experiencing?

Simple, I know full well that only when all you libtards DIE! DIE! DIE! America will MAGA!!!!

Oerdin

I honestly don't believe Putin would stop at all of Ukraine.  The original war plan included invading Moldova plus Putin has always wanted to force Belarus into a "union state".  Just two years ago Putin sent troops to Kazakhstan to prop up the dictator there and made speeches about the need for that state to join his new union state.  In short, he wants to recreate a version of the USSR and Russian propaganda routinely states that Poland should be invaded.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508157 time=1689645042 user_id=3374
I honestly don't believe Putin would stop at all of Ukraine.  The original war plan included invading Moldova plus Putin has always wanted to force Belarus into a "union state".  Just two years ago Putin sent troops to Kazakhstan to prop up the dictator there and made speeches about the need for that state to join his new union state.  In short, he wants to recreate a version of the USSR and Russian propaganda routinely states that Poland should be invaded.

You're right, he wont. He already said as much.

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=508106 time=1689625835 user_id=3396
A gift from old Herman to Hollowgay. You can place it on the mantle next to your precious trophy thread for being a retard. I talked to the publishers and they said it will work for seventy year old illiterates, so you are good to go.

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71pl6YnaczL._SL1500_.jpg">

Lol, does it have pop ups for cognitively impaired seniors? If it doesn't, it's too complicated for Hollowhead

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507961 time=1689589826 user_id=3409

He got very rich off his corrupt dealings in the Ukraine/Burisma scandal and now it is us that get to pay the piper. Caskur would do well to remember it was only a year and a half ago that Ukraine was being universally castigated for being a bunch of nazis by the very same people who are now insisting we should defend those "nazis" from the Russian menace. She would also do well to understand that if China decided to invade her country tomorrow, Australia's ally (the US) would not be in a position to help defend her country, since the US is all but out of ammunition at this point.

I am not worried about China.... we are a Commonwealth Country and our military BELONGS to the King... our commonwealth is 2.8 billion strong even without the USA'S help..... The USA don't like their country's Asian invasion taking over all the real estate in the USA... don't worry about internment camps.... the good old boys will slit all their throats and take back their land.

You cannot justify what Russia has done, under any circumstances. Using the Ukrainian are nazis excuse is a VERY POOR REASON to murder your own sons and that of your neighbour's sons and daughters and cause a global catastrophe. Sorry but there is not one good point you have made.

So you think I should side with the murdering Russians over the thought of a Chinese invasion that may or may not happen?

Please... the first thing the west will do is take down the Chinese satellites...

Russia is desperate. This is a cull of his because they can't feed themselves obviously. They ran out of jobs for their citizens. Here boys.... here take a rifle... go shoot your neighbours rape their women and children and steal their food.

He wanted to steal prosperous Ukraine. Putin is a white nigger no different to Mugabe...actually 100 times worse than Mugabe. Mugabe made sure his African country food bowl was destroyed too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Let all that sink in, any of you who think this effort to help Ukraine is in any way "just". For all the fault you might be prepared to find in Putin, understand there is a wealth of fault you should be finding in your own governments for entertaining NATO's expansionist policies and the constant warlike posturing they have waged at the expense of a remnant of the Cold War. A remnant that in spite of all the sanctions against it and your tax dollars being used to prop up its adversary is nonetheless kicking the crap out of all on the battlefield over a year after they were supposed to be done and dusted.k

China is expanding does that mean we should start crossing their border and murdering everyone  destroying their infrastructure?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

And while you're at it, let this next part sink in too. Ukraine has been bombed to hell and back in the fifteen months or so of this sordid little exercise. An ex Soviet state, its infrastructure is now so much rubble its going to take generations to repair itself. After all the money spent getting it to that point - your tax dollars mind you - who do you think is going to pay the bill to put it back together?

If your answer is anything other than "us already overtaxed and poor western cunts", I recommend you start investing in prime Florida real estate. At least you'll have some swampland to show for your sheckels.

True and Russia will have pay for the damage..   so they should lose their country and be called from this moment on, East Ukraine.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=508204 time=1689671611 user_id=2156
And while you're at it, let this next part sink in too. Ukraine has been bombed to hell and back in the fifteen months or so of this sordid little exercise. An ex Soviet state, its infrastructure is now so much rubble its going to take generations to repair itself. After all the money spent getting it to that point - your tax dollars mind you - who do you think is going to pay the bill to put it back together?

If your answer is anything other than "us already overtaxed and poor western cunts", I recommend you start investing in prime Florida real estate. At least you'll have some swampland to show for your sheckels.

True and Russia will have pay for the damage..   so they should lose their country and be called from this moment on, East Ukraine.

:oeudC:
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=507962 time=1689590582 user_id=136
There are fags in Russia and they arent persecuted.

They are just forbidden to have drag shows for kids etc.

Yes and the only decent thing about Russia however Russian soldiers have raped children under 5 to death.

The Cremlin should be bombed....

you know my husband and his mother and brother have their picture standing in front of the Cremlin in the rain....lol

They were in with the first tourists allowed into Russia 1975 c.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507973 time=1689593134 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=507876 time=1689550069 user_id=3390
I don't believe anyone with at least a remedal junior high education actually believed the Russia collusion fiction.

Well duh. The attention that lie was given was as unprecedented as it was illogical. Christ, the scrutiny given to that lie... you'd have to be a complete spannerhead not to have realised three months into it that there was literally nothing in that regard they could pin on Trump or they'd have nailed his ass for it.

GUNZABLAZIN AKA Chris Blair admitted to spreading that lie on the New York Times or Washington Post I think. He was behind a lot of plots behind disparaging Trump.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507968 time=1689592090 user_id=3409

The irony... Donald Trump didn't start World War 3 as we were assured he would... but now the "adults" are "back in charge"...

Say, has the Earth developed an eccentricity in its orbit lately? I'm sure our grandparents must be spinning in their graves by this point.

Absolutely... the grandparents are dead but I can assure you their heads would be spinning as mine does now.

It's hard to keep even mildly sane with all the bullshit going on atm.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507987 time=1689595162 user_id=3409

">

Nasty piece of work. I should hope the US's first female president is not some gleefully cackling warmongering slut.

She will be. Kamala Harris is war-like
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=508200 time=1689670161 user_id=2156
You cannot justify what Russia has done, under any circumstances.

I already did. And if what was happening to him were happening on your doorstep, you'd be screaming for your government to throw every last bullet at the aggressors too. Say if China financed a biolab on the Darwin docks. Which they own.

So you think I should side with the murdering Russians over the thought of a Chinese invasion that may or may not happen?

No. It is not our fight, we shouldn't be pretending we have a dog in it. Siding with one or the other is an act of war. Ukraine, Russia.... both corrupt, neither are our allies. Let them sort out their shit and let it be done and dusted.

Russia is desperate.

Says who? The media??? The even more desperate Bidens??? NATO, whose very reason for existence evaporated the moment Gorbachev disbanded the Soviet Union??? Who?

This is a cull of his because they can't feed themselves obviously. They ran out of jobs for their citizens. Here boys.... here take a rifle... go shoot your neighbours rape their women and children and steal their food.

Oh, and the nine year war the Ukrainian Nazis were waging on the citizens of the Donbas region, home to citizens who largely identify with the Russo state... that had nothing to do with it. Same with O'Bummer funding germ laboratories on Russia's doorstep... not a consideration at all. Just the usual round of hijinks you'd expect from any neighbour, nothing to get nervous about, move along.

He wanted to steal prosperous Ukraine.

">

"Prosperous" you say? Looks like a total shitpit. I call bullshit on the prosperous angle, the reason why Joe Biden earned the name "Quid Pro Quo Joe" was because he threatened to withhold US foreign aid to Ukraine. Sending foreign aid to a prosperous nation... yeah, somethings not quite adding up here, maybe someone can explain what it is...

Mind you, that was years ago. Now this "prosperous" nation is on the take from western states to the tune of billions of dollars a week tanking economies and the ability to defend against foreign incursions left and right. Petrol prices and the price of everything that relies upon them are skyrocketing... ahhh, but we get our fireworks show 24/7 while our chickenhawk "leaders" make off like bandits.

">

Don't worry, I expect it will go full blown kinetic before much longer. Sanctions have forced the creation of a new gold backed standard, Herman's ancestral home is practically cratered thanks to England and the US scuttling all attempts Zelenskyy and Putin attempted at a peace settlement, Europe struggles to heat itself thanks to its allies blowing up the Nordstrom pipeline...

You know, for a war that was supposedly going to be over in a couple of weeks, it rather seems like Ukraine and the western sphere has had its arse well and truly handed to it. Save your anger for your leaders, they're criminals of a far larger order than Putin.

Quote from: caskur post_id=508202 time=1689670640 user_id=2156
Let all that sink in, any of you who think this effort to help Ukraine is in any way "just". For all the fault you might be prepared to find in Putin, understand there is a wealth of fault you should be finding in your own governments for entertaining NATO's expansionist policies and the constant warlike posturing they have waged at the expense of a remnant of the Cold War. A remnant that in spite of all the sanctions against it and your tax dollars being used to prop up its adversary is nonetheless kicking the crap out of all on the battlefield over a year after they were supposed to be done and dusted.k

China is expanding does that mean we should start crossing their border and murdering everyone  destroying their infrastructure?

You tell me. Because if I am to judge by your declaration regarding Putin, I'd have to conclude that unless you were intending to indulge in a display of hypocrisy, then you answer ought to be that we simply roll over and let China walk all over us.
Quote from: caskur post_id=508204 time=1689671611 user_id=2156

Yeah, I can't see that happening in the immediate future, and not just because our countries have all but run out of bullets to send to Ukraine. You leave a country with no way out, you effectively encourage them to dig their heels in.

Quote from: caskur post_id=508209 time=1689673006 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507968 time=1689592090 user_id=3409

The irony... Donald Trump didn't start World War 3 as we were assured he would... but now the "adults" are "back in charge"...

Say, has the Earth developed an eccentricity in its orbit lately? I'm sure our grandparents must be spinning in their graves by this point.

Absolutely... the grandparents are dead but I can assure you their heads would be spinning as mine does now.

It's hard to keep even mildly sane with all the bullshit going on atm.

Mmmmm. Considering the Soviets were their allies during World War 2, I can well believe it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles