The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508047 time=1689618926 user_id=3351

First off, I always pay. I bitch about it, but I know whenever the bill is getting delivered, it winds up with me, joe taxpayers doorstep.

I absolutely hate Russia and China. Neither should be given any quarter because they will always turn on us and use anything and everything against us. The original agreement with Russia was made at a time when Russia was committed to democratic policies. Once they were controlled by a strongman bent on resurrecting the USSR, fuk em. Expand NATO up their belligerent assholes and if it means WW3, fantastic! Same goes for Belarus. Nato should expand to every single country west of Russia so that those punk assed bitches can never reconstitute the USSR or enslave other people for the next 1000 years. Fuck that playing fair bullshit. Those cunts that Putin were raised by were committed to the complete destruction of the USA.

Putin should have been persona non grata for at least the last decade. Anyone thats poisoning dissidents with polonium and novachok should never be allowed to leave their own country.

I'm paying for the WW3 experience FFS, I feel like I should at least get my moneys worth.

I cannot believe that pigmy Putin is still breathing.... I saw on one show these young Russian men on the road with their ruck sacks walking out of Russia to avoid being conscripted...

Can you imagine what it must be like over there in that country ruled by another Hitler... Hitler wanted to take on the world too.

Putin called Ukraine Nazis but he is no better, infact Nazi are better than Russians...Nazi didn't kill their royal family... Russia did and most of them were unarmed female children...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508052 time=1689620049 user_id=3413

See, it's like I say, I don't agree with everyone, or disagree with everyone on everything.

Good to see you and Odorstink adopting a liberal position, but I have to warn you that this won't sit well with your trumputinist playmates.

PS: You'll be voting Biden back into office in 2024 then.

LOKMAR is his own man with his own sound opinions. The conservatives are a broad church and are not group thinkers. The problem with the modern day liberals is they offer no consideration of opinions outside the group think.

Is Lokmar right about everything? Nobody is. But to progress through the quagmire of elephant poo,  we have to really listen to each other I think.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=508212 time=1689674323 user_id=2156
Nazi are better than Russians...Nazi didn't kill their royal family...

But our grandparents blew them into a smoky hole in the ground anyway and were quite content to have the Russkies on our side while doing it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=508215 time=1689674945 user_id=3409
Nazi are better than Russians...Nazi didn't kill their royal family...

But our grandparents blew them into a smoky hole in the ground anyway and were quite content to have the Russkies on our side while doing it.

Well we saved the Chinese against the Japanese too.... now look what we created?
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=508207 time=1689672307 user_id=2156

Yes and the only decent thing about Russia however Russian soldiers have raped children under 5 to death.

The Cremlin should be bombed....

you know my husband and his mother and brother have their picture standing in front of the Cremlin in the rain....lol

They were in with the first tourists allowed into Russia 1975 c.

And that matters why exactly? The 1975 thing?

They would have been on a strictly scripted and guided tour... including color video cameras and microphones shooting back data on a high speed copper cable from every couples bedroom for the night, children's rooms and any Ruski in the group that wasn't permitted to do it.

That, Caskur.... was the USSR. This is Russia..

Russia has shown significant restraint despite nearly every Post USSR/Russia Agreement that they honoured getting ignored as neutral AND criminal states (Like Turkey, Norway, Finland and lately Ukraine) join NATO's cartoon version of "WW3"...at least the opening scenes.

There will be no convincing Adolf Hitler style post WW2 movies about Putin because:

You'll probably die like the many rest of us predominantly die from the final response (A1 preferable), or from residual fallout levels turning up in random foods, or in the rare case you're not dead or dying, you'll probably be hunted by so called authorities, foreign invading armies, but most likely they're one in the same.

Besides... we'll need to learn Mandarin and to a lesser extent, Russian..

I can stomach Russians taking over the Commonwealth countries as well as North America, but I often wish Australia might be a Secret Santa gift/Agreement negotiated with Russia and China years ago at the launch of the various Western hostilities.

China was moving towards free market principles despite their disgusting culture of bullying the weaker's, and Russia wanted to abandon much of its prior bad name yet was very guarded about entering into any international market agreements.

Why is that?

Because they don't trust our "word" anymore. Our word is shit...  We've broken it so many times lately and in public school textbooks we were taught as kids to celebrate some pretty fucking big betrayals, after saluting the flag and repeating words like young zombies.  

But I don't care for any interactions with anybody.

I filed divorce on the world as a newlywed to Humanity but I'm still waiting for the papers to arrive via registered post...

My gravestone etcher has strict instructions ahead of time.

Carve a hand in the center giving the bird, and inscribe "Eat my dead desiccated arse with a rusty spoon dipped in hot bacon grease. Peace..Love..I'm off!"
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Well said Frood.

Quote from: caskur post_id=508216 time=1689675181 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=508215 time=1689674945 user_id=3409

Well we saved the Chinese against the Japanese too.... now look what we created?

In Japan? An ethnostate that doesn't chop its girls tits off or dangle a crossdresser's nuts at storytime?

Say, if this is what we do to our enemies, no wonder Russia is kicking ass!
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=508218 time=1689675517 user_id=3409
Well said Frood.

Quote from: caskur post_id=508216 time=1689675181 user_id=2156

In Japan? An ethnostate that doesn't chop its girls tits off or dangle a crossdresser's nuts at storytime?

True.... but are we making fucking refugees?... I will take a few bent deviates over 1,000,000 refugees pulling our virgin forests down for housing...

But you're right, our society is full of wickedness.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Anyway... I haven't caught up with the reading in this thread yet but will try.... just not now... over the next two days.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur post_id=508219 time=1689676079 user_id=2156
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=508218 time=1689675517 user_id=3409
Well said Frood.

True.... but are we making fucking refugees?...

A case can be made in the affirmative, our nations weren't exactly shy in the armaments department. How ironic - our governments have no problem in sending them by the container-load, but heaven forbid they so much as provide their own citizens with so much as a pea shooter.

I'm not a great fan of firearms myself, though I can see the sense in them, especially when it comes to defending oneself against domestic enemies. That's really why they go all out trying to limit their own citizens' access to them, we might actually keep the bastards honest for once.

I will take a few bent deviates over 1,000,000 refugees pulling our virgin forests down for housing...

I get what you're saying. Personally I'd prefer neither, particularly not when it transpires that a greater percentage of these "refugees" turn out to be adult males of fighting age... people the residents are told to welcome with open arms and open wallets. And in the case of underaged locals who happen to be female, with open legs.

And it's largely the bent deviants who are arguing for the favour. It's why I am even more hardline on the topic than Lokmar is.

But you're right, our society is full of wickedness.

Yeah. One good thing about it though, a silver lining if you will...

...all that wickedness is all the more reason to cherish and nurture the Good when you find it.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=508222 time=1689676323 user_id=1676Night, Caskur.

I am not going to bed yet.... I just had 3 pieces of Domino's and now I am rolling around In pain from gutsing myself into oblivion..

I am watching 4th episode of Million Dollar Island. My sister recommended the show so I am binge watching 11 episodes.
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Good idea. I decided I wanted to catch up on the seasons of Mr Robot that I'd missed and started watching it from the first season again.

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=508051 time=1689619949 user_id=3396
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=508024 time=1689610808 user_id=3413
 WoW! so you don't think Pizzagate has been discredited? LoLz ..

That aint what the Seoul brother said at all you frickin moron. What home for the special seniors did they find this frickin dunce.  :laugh3:

I tried dumbing it down and he still didn't get it.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507961 time=1689589826 user_id=3409

I couldn't give two shits about Putin's policies on homos, not the least because his stance was inherited from the heads of the Russian state before him. As was Zelensky's.

I do agree that as corrupt as both may be, Putin at least has just cause to send the troops in. If you recall, the agreement to break up the Soviet Union three decades ago included an undertaking that NATO would not expand its influence any further eastwards than it already had. An agreement NATO utterly failed to live up to, admitting country after country to their fold when their mandate was simply to stop Soviet encroachment westwards. And who is the largest financial contributor to NATO again? I'm sure Donald Trump could tell you.

This is not something we can explicitly lay the blame squarely at Joe Biden's feet for, though it is obvious from the billions he has squandered propping up the Ukraine war effort and how it has eclipsed anything the EU nations and previous US administrations afforded that there is a tsunami of blood on his hands in this arrangement. He got very rich off his corrupt dealings in the Ukraine/Burisma scandal and now it is us that get to pay the piper. Caskur would do well to remember it was only a year and a half ago that Ukraine was being universally castigated for being a bunch of nazis by the very same people who are now insisting we should defend those "nazis" from the Russian menace. She would also do well to understand that if China decided to invade her country tomorrow, Australia's ally (the US) would not be in a position to help defend her country, since the US is all but out of ammunition at this point. It has all been sent to aid the war effort of a country that is NOT an ally of the US per se, merely a country who secured favour with a few select elites in the US. Elites like Obama, who lest we forget, were funding bio-warfare labs right on Russia's doorstep.

Let all that sink in, any of you who think this effort to help Ukraine is in any way "just". For all the fault you might be prepared to find in Putin, understand there is a wealth of fault you should be finding in your own governments for entertaining NATO's expansionist policies and the constant warlike posturing they have waged at the expense of a remnant of the Cold War. A remnant that in spite of all the sanctions against it and your tax dollars being used to prop up its adversary is nonetheless kicking the crap out of all on the battlefield over a year after they were supposed to be done and dusted.

And while you're at it, let this next part sink in too. Ukraine has been bombed to hell and back in the fifteen months or so of this sordid little exercise. An ex Soviet state, its infrastructure is now so much rubble its going to take generations to repair itself. After all the money spent getting it to that point - your tax dollars mind you - who do you think is going to pay the bill to put it back together?

If your answer is anything other than "us already overtaxed and poor western cunts", I recommend you start investing in prime Florida real estate. At least you'll have some swampland to show for your sheckels.

First off, I always pay. I bitch about it, but I know whenever the bill is getting delivered, it winds up with me, joe taxpayers doorstep.

I absolutely hate Russia and China. Neither should be given any quarter because they will always turn on us and use anything and everything against us. The original agreement with Russia was made at a time when Russia was committed to democratic policies. Once they were controlled by a strongman bent on resurrecting the USSR, fuk em. Expand NATO up their belligerent assholes and if it means WW3, fantastic! Same goes for Belarus. Nato should expand to every single country west of Russia so that those punk assed bitches can never reconstitute the USSR or enslave other people for the next 1000 years. Fuck that playing fair bullshit. Those cunts that Putin were raised by were committed to the complete destruction of the USA.

Putin should have been persona non grata for at least the last decade. Anyone thats poisoning dissidents with polonium and novachok should never be allowed to leave their own country.

I'm paying for the WW3 experience FFS, I feel like I should at least get my moneys worth.

Like Korea? Like Vietnam? Like the Persian Gulf and Afghanistan? Face facts; the US hasn't openly declared this war yet and already it is losing and losing badly.

But I believe that's the point. As long as the government can contrive to have its ass handed to it on the regular, it's got a heaven sent excuse to divert more of your money into the military, gouging you at every turn. That it is reducing the US to third world status is not something you bother to reflect on, any more than you bother to mount any effective defense against the rise and rise of Trooneyism and the emasculation of anyone not born with a silver enema up their Vegemite Valley.

It's all very well to bitch about Russia turning on you, only you turned on them first. The correct path would have been to have defunded NATO the instant Gorbachev dissolved the Soviet Union, only you didn't. You kept sending them money and in a volume far greater that the EU ever did, nudging them every further to where we are now. Good going, Numbnutz - your hatred, cultivated as it was on a manufactured Cold War has you impotently cawing for the glassing of someone elses backyard while even the most noodly-armed of Reddit homos showed more fortitude for the cause in five minutes than you've done in your entire lifetime.

Feel free to prove me wrong. Hop the next plane to Kyiv and front the Azov batallion, tell them you're there to sort out Putin on your way to giving Xi a piece of your mind. And do try not to get too upset when they call you a faggot while texting your location to the nearest Russian unit, there's a good tard.

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

I cannot believe that pigmy Putin is still breathing.... I saw on one show these young Russian men on the road with their ruck sacks walking out of Russia to avoid being conscripted...

Can you imagine what it must be like over there in that country ruled by another Hitler... Hitler wanted to take on the world too.

Putin called Ukraine Nazis but he is no better, infact Nazi are better than Russians...Nazi didn't kill their royal family... Russia did and most of them were unarmed female children...

spot on!