Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

OFFICIAL UncleDiLF® has entered the place

Started by UncleDilf, July 15, 2023, 07:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

Oh, hell yes!!!!

Listen to me brothers. My Holy Spirit thinking about my brother BLAZOR brought me here!

I am SUPERSTAR and TopCarder UncleDILF®! I am a respected internet legend and 5 time WORLD CHAMPION!!!

My presence over at BF is not respected anymore.

I cancelled my contract and am a FREE agent ass of now-

Respect me!

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Reggie_Essent

UncleDilf

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507602 time=1689463090 user_id=3378
Hey UncleDilf.

Hey Reggie!

Biggie Smiles

I enjoyed the way you gloated that fat misreable idiot lily into talking about human feces for several pages

Lmao. Bitch is so stupid she can't even see when she's being led around by a fish hook

Herman

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=507601 time=1689462948 user_id=1978
Oh, hell yes!!!!

Listen to me brothers. My Holy Spirit thinking about my brother BLAZOR brought me here!

I am SUPERSTAR and TopCarder UncleDILF®! I am a respected internet legend and 5 time WORLD CHAMPION!!!

Respect me!

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Good afternoon brother. I gotta say, you are a legend. ac_drinks

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507604 time=1689463182 user_id=3214
I enjoyed the way you gloated that fat misreable idiot lily into talking about human feces for several pages

Lmao. Bitch is so stupid she can't even see when she's being led around by a fish hook

You got it brother. Exactly this. Like a worm on a hook. And then the pic with the gent chewing a pressie in his mouth! She saw it and I won!

Sad that you gents were banned. Hope you do good here.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=507607 time=1689463357 user_id=1978

You got it brother. Exactly this. Like a worm on a hook. And then the pic with the gent chewing a pressie in his mouth! She saw it and I won!

Bro. I proved their hypocrisy with a simple troll. You proved their degeneracy and stupidity. Excellent work sir

I'm good. Big changes coming to this site my man. Stay tuned

UncleDilf

Quote from: Herman post_id=507606 time=1689463307 user_id=3396
Oh, hell yes!!!!

Respect me!

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Good afternoon fine Herman!

Thanks brother.

What a nice welcome here already. Over there I get no respect. And these new mods for over 6 months make it hard to have a laugh or two. Serious sissies.

Herman

You will do good here too. BF is for folks from the tranny bored.

Herman

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=507610 time=1689463481 user_id=1978
Quote from: Herman post_id=507606 time=1689463307 user_id=3396

Thanks brother.

What a nice welcome here already. Over there I get no respect. And these new mods for over 6 months make it hard to have a laugh or two. Serious sissies.

That place is overmodded. The owner is a piece of shit who bans folks for no frickin reason.

UncleDilf

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507609 time=1689463452 user_id=3214

Bro. I proved their hypocrisy with a simple troll. You proved their degeneracy and stupidity. Excellent work sir

The last run was indeed what you said, Brother. I fooled them and showed them their stupidity.

You cant have a beer with your buddies over there anymore.

UncleDilf

Quote from: Herman post_id=507612 time=1689463561 user_id=3396
Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=507610 time=1689463481 user_id=1978

Thanks brother.

That place is overmodded. The owner is a piece of shit who bans folks for no frickin reason.

LoL! Never had a problem with the owner to be honest! But lately he wants no ,,politics". For me that means ,,No freedom of speech". Period. Hard in these days.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=507613 time=1689463566 user_id=1978
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507609 time=1689463452 user_id=3214

The last run was indeed what you said, Brother. I fooled them and showed them their stupidity.

You cant have a beer with your buddies over there anymore.

Nah. Admin and fat lily put their Pennie's together and paid the chump owner to have me banned

Herman

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=507615 time=1689463629 user_id=1978
Quote from: Herman post_id=507612 time=1689463561 user_id=3396

LoL! Never had a problem with the owner to be honest! But lately he wants no ,,politics". For me that means ,,No freedom of speech". Period. Hard in these days.

Lots of your fellow alphas have had a problem with him. That is why we are at least as busy as BF now. He banned members that aint going back.

Frood

Oh, hell yes!!!!

Respect me!

Let's meAT...hehe!!!

Welcome, Brother Dilf. There's a home here if you want it.
Blahhhhhh...