The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I Was Banned From Blurt's Forum

Started by Anonymous, June 08, 2014, 12:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Well for being me I guess. I got into an argument with that dumbass Gay Boy Bob and out I went. Pretty sure it was mimi that banned me. Whatever, life goes on. I'm allowed back on June 14.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Well for being me I guess. I got into an argument with that dumbass Gay Boy Bob and out I went. Pretty sure it was mimi that banned me. Whatever, life goes on. I'm allowed back on June 14.

That doesn't seem like mimi to ban you just for being you?

I will take a look at Blurtsome myself.

cc

I don't quite get it. Are we referring to mb  ..... as blurp's forum as I believe his / her thingy didn't last long

I have no idea of who runs things at mb ... admin and mods ... any accurate info would be appreciated
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I don't quite get it. Are we referring to mb  ..... as blurp's forum as I believe his / her thingy didn't last long

I have no idea of who runs things at mb ... admin and mods ... any accurate info would be appreciated

No cc li tarte, Blurt moved his forum to memebee.

cc

aw. So is Blurp a mod on main site? I heard something about that.

Shen: whatever could you say to bobby baby to get banned ...... must have been appropriate to hit nerves and and "choice", and  ... DAMN!! ... I missed it lol

Obvious Li

Quote from: "cc li tarte"aw. So is Blurp a mod on main site? I heard something about that.

Shen: whatever could you say to bobby baby to get banned ...... must have been appropriate to hit nerves and and "choice", and  ... DAMN!! ... I missed it lol

WTF...they banned the princess.....dirty motherfuckers......how come i miss all the good shit...... :ugeek:

cc

Ya. I missed it too ... I can imagine what Shen said to or about bobby baby, but I would liked to have seen her actual precious words

Renee

I never joined Blurts forum because I know damn well I will be banned from there more often than not. Just can't be bothered wasting time with too many far left ass-hats running around and too little patience on my part.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Well for being me I guess. I got into an argument with that dumbass Gay Boy Bob and out I went. Pretty sure it was mimi that banned me. Whatever, life goes on. I'm allowed back on June 14.

That doesn't seem like mimi to ban you just for being you?

I will take a look at Blurtsome myself.

Fash, Why do you think everyone is this picture perfect person, MiMi is no different then anyone else, just because you like her does not mean she cant be cruel or vindictive towards people....

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Ya. I missed it too ... I can imagine what Shen said to or about bobby baby, but I would liked to have seen her actual precious words

I was trying to educate that brainwashed retard GBB about Chinese history including events surrounding what happened in Beijing in June 0f 1989. He responds with a hurtful, idiotic comment about my grandpa who was an officer in the PLA at the time. I wanted to rip his adam's apple out his fucking nostrils. :x

GBB is a stupid nasty fucking asshole, but after what he did to you CC, I guess I don't have to tell you that.

keeper

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"was he banned as well?

You're joking right Keeps? Fuck no, he's the right colour and on the wrong side of the political spectrum. I never expected an impartial ruling from the mods anyway. As Renee said, that forum is for lefty asshats.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)

I don't think you understand; at this moment in history the US is so polarized between left and right socially and politically that it turns you into a person that you don't want to be. Anyone standing up for their social or political convictions ends up being so viciously attacked that you literally have no choice but to either become a shrinking violet or a rabid foaming at the mouth dog. I feel the same way about many of the internet forums I used to frequent; they just aren't worth the aggravation and I have no inclination to join another that I know will bring out the worst in me.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Real Woman"If I can tolerate all you retarded righties over here, you can handle the lefties over there Renee.  :)

I don't think you understand; at this moment in history the US is so polarized between left and right socially and politically that it turns you into a person that you don't want to be. Anyone standing up for their socially or political conviction ends up being so viciously attacked that you literally have no choice but to either become a shrinking violet or a rabid foaming at the mouth dog. I feel the same way about many of the internet forums I used to frequent; they just aren't worth the aggravation and I have no inclination to join another that I know will bring out the worst in me.

I got a taste of that on the weekend with my exchange with GBB.